2,383 needed for nomination

>2,383 needed for nomination

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/06/02/upshot/how-the-democratic-race-will-probably-end.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's your point?

>Bernouts still think Superdelegates will switch

DESU as much as I hate that senile old cuck, the actual score is 1812 to 1521. Superdelegates are bullshit. Hillary won in a system that was rigged for her. Can't wait until Trump blocks her from the presidency and she throws a tamper tantrum the likes we have never seen ebfore.

>Bernie's campaign won't be over for another 12 fucking hours

you best beleeb i checked em

Quints confirm truth.

user it won't be over for another month until the superdelegates get to vote

Checked and Cucked

hoping that berniefags keep voting bernie even in November so that the party is so fucked Shillary can't win

Hillary would win under any system.Its not about superdelegates, its about party being rotten from inside (never had high opinion of democrats, though)

Vulkans are the cutest

So when does Trump come out and announce Sanders as his VP?

Hilary won the Superdelegate primary and money primary over a year ago.

The race was over before any of the voting primaries.

Bernouts only now realizing the pointlessness of their quest.

QUINTS

TRUMP CONFIRMED GODMASTER 2016

>i hate that cuck
>it was rigged for shillary
proof or gtfo shill

>the actual score is 1812 to 1521
it would be impossible for Bernie win even with 100% of the remaining delegates.

1521+831 = 2338
he would still need superdelegates to win.

The election is over, what is it that people don't get?

(checked)
maybe he should have done a better job against THE stabilishment candidate, he was attacking trump more than her

There was an image/hashtag calling for Sanders supporters to continue supporting him as a write in candidate.
That idea needs to keep being advanced.

And Burners keep posting those figures(sans the fact that he can't win)

Just make Trump win already, go out and vote, you fat fucks.
I can't wait for the day Trump gets elected. Lefties in Brazil think that he is going to start a war with Brazil and deport everyone who is not white from the US.

i cant wait for hillary to win and jail you racist fucks. hopefully tredau and hillary merge the countries together and support more migrants

So I totally believe we live in a quantum universe/meme magic!

But wtf nice quints! Here's some of mine!

The superdelegats can still change from hilary to sanders which makes it according to ops pic still üossible, mathematicly.
No sanders shill, just checking them facts.

praise kek

Checked baby

>Just make Trump win already, go out and vote, you fat fucks.
That isn't something we can do until November

>Indicted humiliatingly before election
>Sacrificed on the altar of Trump

Not sure which I want more.

But there are still 700 delegates left

>Hillary won in a system that was rigged for her

Clinton lost to Barack Obama in the same system in 2008.

>Superdelegates are bullshit.

Superdelegates are literally the only hope Sanders has.

>Isn’t she winning only because of superdelegates?

>Yes and no. Yes, those 2,310 delegates include superdelegates.

>But no, she’s not winning because of superdelegates. In fact, superdelegates are basically Mr. Sanders’s only hope at this stage. (Many would have to change their minds.)

>That’s because Mrs. Clinton has effectively locked up the race for pledged delegates — those awarded based on votes cast in actual contests.

>Mrs. Clinton earned this advantage by winning more states, and by bigger margins in bigger states. She has also done better in primaries than caucuses: Over all, she leads by 14 points in the national popular vote, 56 to 42 percent.

>If there were only pledged delegates, Mrs. Clinton would clinch the nomination with 33 percent of the vote in the remaining contests. This is why it’s fair to say that she doesn’t need to win any remaining states: The Democrats award delegates proportionally, so she needs only around one-third of the remaining vote.

nytimes.com/2016/06/02/upshot/how-the-democratic-race-will-probably-end.html

Froglings, this is Kek. Drop what you are doing, and follow me.

Well shit, now I do hope Clinton wins California just so SDs don't jump over

we will punish the witch for her crimes!

I'm not a Democrat, but I'd love to believe there's still some justice in that system.

Yes, please, those retards are actuallt going to save us

Why is the ancient Obama win an argument against the system clearly favoring Clinton out of proportion to her popular support this year?

Trying to get people to drop Democratic Party affiliation, some are already on board mainly because Clinton would get all their info

>Clinton: 13,297,176 votes (55.4%)
>Sanders: 10,247,986 votes (42.7%)

Let me ask a simple question: Why should Sanders win? Ignore the superdelegate shit; why should the candidate that's lost by double-digits be the nominee, based on the primary voting?

>Hillary won in a system that was rigged for her.
"i am happy to be fucked in the ass with a totally undemocratic primary process, and bear the name 'democrat' unironically, just as long as i can continue to hold the belief that i'm stopping the republicans from taking over the government"

T O P C U C K

JOIN ME IN WORSHIP, Sup ForumsACKS!
PRAISE KEK!

>proof or gtfo
What...? Is this bait?

I think he means about rigged for Clinton

see
Hell, Clinton had the popular vote by 3,000 but still lost to Obama