Hey Sup Forums, how fucked do you think he'll be?

Hey Sup Forums, how fucked do you think he'll be?

Attached: Danny.jpg (132x186, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S5MqwuIMnhc
pagesix.com/2018/03/27/dan-schneider-may-have-gotten-7m-payout-to-leave-nickelodeon/
youtube.com/watch?v=qhDDB1-ewt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What happened?

Nigga finally got canned.

None at all. He's got the money to stay out jail, and he'll 'seek treatment' as soon as the cat's out of the bag. He can retire.

This all depends on if he pulls a Dan Harmon.

Who da fuk is this guy again?

Okay he dead.
Fatty had best life with lil 12 yo pussy and couldnt settle for low money.
Brace for the Libtardstorm.

A Nickelodeon producer with a foot fetish.

He's still alive, but he and Nick cut ties. IE They fired him.

Given how much pussy is going to fuck him with "muh rape allegation" you can already prepare the casket.

Yeah but digging a grave and building on big enough to contain this fatass is far too much work.

He'll go to "rehab" in Arizona at the same facility as Weinstein... fuck a bunch of underage girls... and get hired back.

He ok.

sounds like you are blaming women for.. something? Dude is a fucking pedo

Nick is running scared and will pay off or say they knew nothing about it. Hes fucked more underage girls than Charlie Sheen fucked prostitute.

What’s his name again???

This man deserves a proper burial.
He is the man who legally fucked the most children while being signed to a family friendly company
and he gave us shows with sexy females

Dan 'Get in the Van' Schneider aka Dan 'Hold her tigher she's a fighter' Schneider aka Dan 'Hymen Divider' Schneider.

Because most of them either did it for the fame or never got raped
and will jump on a bandwagon to get their failing careers back on track.
Sure he fucked many underage kids and he should get punished
but only by real victims and not fame whores.

He's also fat.

There's also the part where Jamie Lynn's kid is his.

Friends and family reported that he's in a really bad shape, his eyes are looking into the void while his arms are grasping the air, while moaning "teen...tits". Withdrawal symptoms kicked in hard. Family considering ordering Thai child prostitutes to help him survive.

Jesus, he's only been jobless for a day, his addiction is one of the worst.

oh yeah, people are definitely desperate to admit they got molested as kids. Definitely wont be treated like damaged goods.

Americas Saville

Basically but everyone had an idea he was creepy the entire time.

To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really take a toll. You're telling yourself you're doing it for your career - actually convincing yourself that you want this - but every part of you is resisting. Every muscle, every neuron in your brain, is revolted. His trail of cold, slimy saliva all over your quivering feet. His sausage fingers, probing and greasy. He takes them out of you and slurps at them as he did after devouring the fried chicken that some intern brought to him, just before your 'contract negotiation' began.

Afterwards, you know that he owns your body, but not your soul. You lost a part of it; threw it away rather than let him have it. You're just a bit more hollow now. It wasn't worth it. If you could go back and tell yourself not to do it, the younger one would tell you to buck up. This is everything you've worked for. How bad could it be?

So you're forced to replay every sordid encounter, willing the memory to change, just once. You lie awake in bed, wondering if it was rape. If in forcing yourself to stay still, maybe you raped yourself? You wonder if you could give all of this up. If it came to light that you let him do... that... to you in exchange for your fame you'd be ripped to pieces in the media. No amount of apologies to fans, or rehab or charity work would undo it. Even suicide wouldn't cleanse you. You'll never be able to forget. Never be free.

At least you've made it in Hollywood.

Attached: F4AAAFF6-D21F-496D-95D6-9841D7B5C488.jpg (900x900, 117K)

Dan "The Hyman Collider" Schneider
Or
Dan "Slip inside her" Schneider
Or
Dan "The Man" Schneider

youtu.be/S5MqwuIMnhc

Kekd

He's fine, people don't give a fuck about internet rumors in real life

Dan " hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider the hymen divider.

How does this makes you feel pedo....

Attached: v5jj5qhvw03mrviyyyez.jpg (800x450, 54K)

Dan "Don't Call Me That" Schneider.

Attached: dan get in my van schnieder.png (615x494, 72K)

Its honestly so great to see he's getting what should've been coming to him years ago.

UPDATE: At least TWO actresses who worked under him are willing to come forward.

an early retirement? he already had so many years of cumming and getting away with it

Not as "fucked" as his victims..... pun intended

>legally

Forgot that republiturds are fucking pedos

It would be so fucking hilarious if the ONE guy who everyone on the internet suspected for years of being a rapist creep, actually never had a single girl he ever worked with come forward and say he molested them
I honestly feel like he could be that guy for some reason.....the ironing would be great

no heterosexual man passes up on opportunities like that. he's guilty and slippery as fuck.

Even he's completely innocent, there will be several girls accuse him of molestation because women are sluts with no soul and have absolutely no problem condemning a male for a bit of fame.

I'm putting my money on Amanda Bynes being his first accuser. Remember that public meltdown she had years ago?
She'll blame him molesting her for her mental issues

someone make a bingo sheet ? Make a Mega thread we could start something it would be nuts bring old Sup Forums back

This.

this is fully retarded

pagesix.com/2018/03/27/dan-schneider-may-have-gotten-7m-payout-to-leave-nickelodeon/

He's allegedly fired people over mentioning it, even if they're only discussing it amongst themselves and not to him directly.

...Make you raise an eyebrow, no?

Attached: 1502188691205.gif (183x232, 8K)

dan "show me your vaginer" schneider

>I've discovered that one of my employees is spreading unproven rumors about me having sex with an underage girl
>let me not do anything about it and just let them slander me and spread the rumor freely

K

This all sounds like the someones...

source?

not as fucked as your mom at her high school reunion

Attached: tumblr_p4xr9q2uFu1s5q0qeo5_1280.jpg (1280x853, 377K)

come back when you're 18

I mean the most he could do is, suck it up, be a man and shoot it down. Acting like a guilty bitch is acting like a guilty bitch.

Attached: 1490291005188.jpg (485x255, 16K)

Attached: jewefats.jpg (250x242, 14K)

bump

shut the fuck up Dan.

His haircut is terrible.

This one is gonna get him

Dan "Get In The Van" Slime-Her

Thank me later.

Attached: Dan Schneiders names.png (409x1022, 548K)

wheres his hands

Attached: 1506199020836.jpg (800x800, 90K)

irony**

doesnt matter what they do to him. It won't unrape all those kids and he'll always have had more pussy than any fag who posts in this website

who dan 'hold her tighter im cumming inside her' Schnider?

dubs

I give it a week. I've always had b as d vibes off this guy.

Dan "she's a little tighter" schneider

underrated post

why do you care so much about what other people do? does his livelihood directly impact you in any meaningful way (i just read about him doesn't count). just worry about things in your life you can control. you can't control anything about this person.

inb4 why are you trying to control/care here. i don't. i won't even see if you choose to reply to me.

>33 confirms Illuminati Jew

Attached: 1419209974075.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Meme Magic does its thing again.

Bumping for anything juicy.

Hope he's got video evidence of all the fame whores who willingly put out for him. Also hoping that those videos leak when shit hits the fan and they start accusing him of rape.

You think he's dumb enough to record his crimes?

He may have blackmail material in case someone decides to talk. How else has a fat fuck like him kept his job this long with no actual accusers coming forward?

> why should anyone in society care about famous pedophiles
> why would you be upset about the outright stunning amount of children's media created by rapists and pedophiles in the past 20 years
>why do you care that this man is on Twitter regularly requesting pictures of underage girls' feet
Shut the fuck up, you are unbelievably ignorant.

>Harvey Winegums

Well, there's the fact he is a semi-talented writer/producer who managed to make a network boatloads in cash so they'd rather keep the money than fire him.

Dan “Likes ‘em tighter” Schneider

Looooooool

Attached: 502.gif (500x346, 313K)

she looks so happy also checked

Yo homie...he did get fired.

Dan "i got up insided her and still got fired" Shneider

Dan "The Foot Man" Schneider

Attached: 1508655181292.jpg (1438x1079, 261K)

kek

Wheres the grande video he posted?

Google his name and go to related searches.

Attached: 1508128679120.jpg (720x573, 71K)

silence is golden

Attached: Dan-Schneider-Victorious-behind-the-scenes-bloopers.jpg (703x431, 201K)

I bet one isn't Jaime Lynn. She's stayed quiet for too long to come forward now.

Hi ass.