Could aliens really be out there?

Could aliens really be out there?

youtu.be/QUF0TcqSlv8

Attached: 1521984198271.jpg (705x1024, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8kjm5
youtu.be/S5MqwuIMnhc
youtu.be/UjtOGPJ0URM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: overcoming-hindrances-mercy-ministries-talk-24-638.jpg (638x479, 119K)

Could they? Sure.
Are they? I don't see any good reason to think so.

Attached: space.jpg (1024x986, 233K)

Not possible. I'm Neil Tyson degrasdy

"Could", yes. Well, chances are, in the entire galaxy, yes. Chances that they're in our neighborhood at this exact time are extremely thin. We're still reaching light from the birth of stars billions of years ago. The chances of other life finding our invisible speck, among trillions of other stars, with countless other planets, at this small window of time we've had on this planet, is damn near impossible.

Why not?

Attached: ndgt_badass.jpg (680x511, 40K)

Trump got voted in wat do u think mate

Lack of evidence.

Sure, but they'd need to cross a whole shitload of nothing in order to get to us. Guess what? They can't. The distances involved are just too great. You're all going to die never knowing whether there's life out there or not.

kek

150 years ago the fastest shit was the horse, 50 years later trains planes and automobiles bump 50 man on the moon, 50+ more not much more but looks like Elon musk is getting us interested again. Food fo yo thought mofo

Yes and they are just going to be different than Star Trek

>posts statue of the buddha
>topic of aliens
nigga I think you're an alien

>turns on radio in space
Elim Mask is a faggot who just needs more of your money to throw a misguided car into space instead of a block of concrete like everyone else.

don't forget, Elon is an African American.

Elon gets other faggs interested and maybe we will see some more exploring

If you run the numbers the chances of there not be aliens is impossible, but the chances of them being intergalactic or even interstellar, or interstellar enough to make it to us are insanely low. Only way they could do it is if they didnt come themselves and found some way to control robots through space and time. So the answer is pretty much No unless theyre from a neighbor stat and they dont look like they have intelligent life.

>Guess what? They can't.
Right, as if we could even begin to understand the capabilities of a species with technology millions of years more advanced than ours. You cocky fuck.

Yes.

>If you run the numbers the chances of there not be aliens is impossible
No, it's not. First, a lot of the numbers that are "run" are basically guesses. Second, the number you get isn't zero, therefore not impossible.

Check out our (humans) history for the last 100 years we went from 40 MPH to 40000 MPH maybe maybe maybe

thats fucking impossible for a galaxy to have less than 1 civilization

Says who?

Humans aren't explorers. Curious maybe. The only reason we "explore" is for resources or conquest or war. Look at Columbus and his new spice route, or the moon missions to beat the Russians.

Let's take star trek, guy rubs his chest talks -->Bluetooth. Touch screen everything. Tablets. Lasers on navy ships, etc

I am an illegal Mexican tho good catch user good catch

satan

youtu.be/S5MqwuIMnhc

not user, and not not impossible.
1. how many stars in the universe right now?
2. how many planets around all those stars?
3. how many planes have been created or died in 14 billion years.
4. now time those planets time with ours.
5. factor in space travel and great distances.
4. fuck off
5. watch the Sagan thing with the calendar and life on this planet.
The cosmos is fucking harsh.

I saw that movie. Don't remember which one though. They're all shitty.

>skeletal buddha
fucking kek

Attached: rattle.gif (512x512, 425K)

Yeah, I've seen Cosmos. No matter how many factors you add in, as long as none of them are zero, the result will not be zero.

>Cosmos
The original or that shitty McFarlane one?

What technology? Pure speculation on your part. You can guess, wonder and imagine all you want. But you're still all going to die never knowing whether there's life out there or not.

It's grudge two when they go from Japan to Chicago. I was in the movie it was rimmed in Tokyo

I would like think so. Being the only creatures on this the whole universe is so fucking terrifying. There probably is, this universe is so big that I won't doubt there is life out there but sadly we won't be able to see it, at least not our generation.

The original with Sagan and the remake with Tyson.

>acting like a species will exist for a million years with liberals.

The original was gold. So yes, not zero, but damn near it.

>rimmed in Tokyo
ok bro-san

If there is and they do make contact we'll be fucked. We put ourselves up above everything else and if they do show up and make direct contact with earth we won't be at top anymore.

Which is all it needs to be for it to be the case. The odds that you would be alive and would have lived the exact life that you have lived are absurdly small, yet it happened. I'm not saying that there aren't aliens out there, but you can't use probability this way to say that there are.

They could be. But here is some food for thought. Check out this video about the great filter. It talks about the stages and different complexities of life forms and civilizations and whether or not we could be the first to make it this far, or if there is something preventing other life froms (and possibly us) from making it to galactic colonization.
youtu.be/UjtOGPJ0URM

Of course aliens DONT EXIST
YALL NEED JESUS IN YIUR LIFE

I think youre just a brainlet he's saying there has to be aliens, you're arguing that it's zero retard

Kek

Nahhhhh

Jon Jones or DC? Who you got

Your mother