Why are white males so fucked up?

Other urls found in this thread:

rave.ca/en/community_thread/33535/
bestgore.com/sexual-disaster/interview-alex-1guy1cup-new-pics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

been wondering when someone would do a webm version

why not have a gun ready to kill yourself if this happens? this guy is retarded

if they are so fucked up why do you insist on living in their countries

Going back to their mudhuts in aids country? Hell no.
We wuz americanz 4 real n shieeeet

>their
Learn proper English you meth head

bait

>mfw this is how far bait has come

This is either bait or you're retarded

IIRC, he spent the whole night pulling glass out of his ass, never went to a hospital, and made a full recovery.

Entitlement.

How didn't get an infection from the open wounds in his anal passage?

Nah I don't believe that he had to go get stitches

The blood in that area is pretty much always in high concentration of shit compared to the rest of the body. I imagine he had to shower rather than wipe after shitting for a while though.

No way. A perforated colon can kill you. His would have been Swiss cheese.

you know I use to work in a hospital and this shit happen all the time, all the staff hates it.

this guy did various interviews about his video
rave.ca/en/community_thread/33535/

bestgore.com/sexual-disaster/interview-alex-1guy1cup-new-pics/

>Mark for Best Gore: As for the 1guy1cup accident itself – how long did it take you to remove all shards of broken glass out of your anus?
>Alex aka 1Guy1Cup: It wasn’t until the following day that I had most of the broken glass out of my ass. Still, one or two very small broken glass pieces are still in there. I can still feel them with my fingers but I can’t get them out anymore. Btw after publically available part of 1Guy1Cup video ended, I still had at least one half of the broken glass inside my ass. I went to the bathroom to pick it all up and that’s where I got the biggest piece – it had a capital letter L shape.

>Mark for Best Gore: Did you go to see a doctor about it?
>Alex aka 1Guy1Cup: No. I did not want anyone to question me about it.

What part of "don't put things in ur butt" don't people understand?

That's not the outside of your anus that's deep inside.

After my recent experience with external hemorroids i have renewed disgust for this piece of shit. No amount of fetish can make up for the pain and discomfort you get in your ass from something like this.

>i hope nobody comes into with broken glass in their anus again ffs

you can put a dildo, but dude, a men came one time with a driller in his ass, another a broken bottle, sausages are common in women

I know that, but there were some pretty big chunks being pulled out of there and the asshole naturally tries to close shut which means he had to cut it to get the glass out.

>Eat a girl out
>Get salmonella and food poisoning

>gets a whole jar cut up in his asshole and bleed profusely
>shit ok, eat ok, fine again in 2 weeks

wat

Worst thing I ever went to the hospital for was when I was a kid I used to stand in front of metal heaters to warm my ass
At first I had my underwear on by I realized that it feels better to have warm soothing hot air blasted against your bare cheeks so I would sit in my basement as a 7 or 10 year old kid mooning the heater.
My as ended up touching it and I got heater burn marks on it so my parents took me in.

>mfw I was doing that to my legs with a floor heater around a year ago
The only lesson I learned was don't get burnt next time.

they're born sociopathic degenerates

>not sitting on a vent surrounded by a blanket and letting the heat build up like a balloon

fuckin amateur

that happen to my mom

omg