What are the best films where roasties get what they deserve?

What are the best films where roasties get what they deserve?

The more graphic the better.

Other urls found in this thread:

newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/06/29/shawn-custis-nanny-cam-sentencing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I see what you are doing, stop it.

i guess that's what she deserves for involving herself with niggers

i'm surprised he didnt rape her

Why are niggers so violent?

haha we are not our grandparents. racists btfo.

That kid is fucking stupid. It should have helped the mom fight off the attacker. The both of them could have stopped him.

Actually the story is it was a wild nigger that broke into her house for gibmedats and instantly went on a nigger rampage.

At least he didn't rape and kill the kid, then go and shoot up a preschool like you psychopathic, golf shorts and long sleeve polo wearing, coastas shades, wallaby wearing, Natural Light drinking, dateraping, my dad's gonna kill me, fucking white, piece of shit pussified cowardly fuckbois, jerks off to bestiality, feels guilty, deletes history, jerks off again to bestiality 15 minutes later, white bois. Fuck you, you goddamn French Fried Faggot.

the world you live in was created by white men, jamal.

>jewish men
FTFY
Also, (YOU) are a boi...as in white boi.
ALSO, my name is Travon, fucko.

so what you're saying is he dindu nuffins

deserve?

K

>K
Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

Bruh, if I had it my way, I would strip thos fucker naked and throw him in a iron cell like a fucking zoo exhibit, and have everyone throw peanuts and popcorn at this cunt. He acts like an animal so treat him like an animal. THENNN I'd execute him. Fuck niggers. Niggers do exist. I jist hate how you fucking bitches group us in with niggers. Also, niggers exist in every ethnicity. YOU are a nigger.

>coal burner
she deserves nothing less

Settle down, Tyrone.

He did and he killed her too after.

A chimpout in the webm.

A chimpout in the thread.

This was a home invasion

how is she not out cold ?

you sure know a lot about that user, is that what you jerk to in your spare time

XDDD

Good news faggots. This worthless mandingo got a life sentence- newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/06/29/shawn-custis-nanny-cam-sentencing/

And would have been 3 years tops without the video tape

dumb ape
justice is sweet

Seems fake