Is there anything objectively wrong about dressing out in public...

Is there anything objectively wrong about dressing out in public? It's very red-pilled and shows you're a scholarly gentleman who is well read

Pic related, it's me on an average day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IukTiqAqVBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're missing your fedora

Crombie coats are cool as fuck but they are expensive.

Even in my youth (1980's) I wanted one.

theres a difference between dressing nice, and flat out looking like a try-hard

style isnt something you can just put on.

very nice. keep up the good and professional look.

TITS OR GTFO

This. Guy in OP's pic is an ugly looking dweeb. He's a Youtuber if anyone doesn't recognise him.

At least change the filename if you're going to pretend it's you, you fucking retard.

To some extend you are right . . .. . He is wearing Oxford Brogues ( I used to wear plain Oxfords) and his tie is a full Windsor 10/10.

But you have to have the arrogance and demeanour to wear them and pull it off.

you're the pizza guy

>tfw you will never get paid to review energy drinks while wearing stunning suits
why do i live

When will reviewbrah start wearing suits that fit?

Or are they all his fathers suits?

Holy shit you have a small head lmao

>identifying autism

There's a big difference between dressing well and going over the top classy gentleman. Dress to a good standard always except when its not required, and dress above and beyond when going to a classy event like an actual modern day ball with rich people.

That's the pizza tasting guy from Youtube, he was featured on Tosh.0.

I mean there's nothing wrong with the outfit, it's all there. Sleeves are a little long, but that's minor. Good slacks, good tie, everything's there. No major complaints I can find. I will rate this seven point eight out of ten.

Reviewbrah really is a snappy dresser. 10/10, would hire. He'd be a great asset to my company.

That guy is so autistic.
He doesn't even wear fitted clothing. Its pathetic.

It's all there, man.

Btw, don't you give 10/10s?

you dress literally like a child. look finel at the cut of his cloth, it's all irregular and non-fitting, sleeve size, shoulder size ... literally a man-child dressing as an adult.

When did you lose your virginity?

>inb4 Stifler's mom

He posts on /ck/.
He has legitimately autism.
He's depressed most of the time.

>dresses for winter when it's summer

classy won't be the first thing that comes to people's minds

Didn't me make a video admitting he gets almost all his clothes from goodwill? That's the clothes when grandpa dies and their kids have no use for the clothes so they give it to good will.

Fuck you...reviewbrah is based

No, he had address a few times in his podcast that he's gone to /fit/ and /r9k/ a few times, and he has used the Chad, Stacy, normie, and roastie memes in his videos on occasion, but he makes clear does not browse Sup Forums or reddit or any meme sites at all in his own time. Largely because of the sheer amount of vitriol someone who prefers traditional values and fashion seems to get on this site.

Why do autists dress like this and then go to Walmart, Taco Bell, and the local comic shop? If you dress like this you should be working in the business district of you city, going to the local wine bar for happy hour, and be shopping at higher end stores

I frequently post on /ck/ . . .I've never come across him.

I love this guy.

No, but this kid looks like a loser.
M'lady.

>Why do autists dress like this and then go to Walmart, Taco Bell, and the local comic shop?
where else would they go?

this is simply a unconscious cosplay genre

What's wrong with a clean plain shirt and jeans. Going out of your way to get attention is cringy as fuck.

>look at my clothes lmao

>hating review brah

Get fucked mohammad

>Why do autists dress like this and then go to Walmart, Taco Bell, and the local comic shop?

Actually, for the past few years, especially after his viral pan pizza review got him a ton of shit, he's been largely a shut-in dealing with severe anxiety and such, so he never really goes to Walmart, Taco Bell and the "local comic shop" (given that he has no interest in comics or pop culture at all, really, and I can see why he doesn't given how cancerous it all is).
In recent months he has built up the courage to go out and review stuff in outside locations, like the mall, but he often says he's usually incredibly nervous when doing so because he's scared someone will steal his camera or some teens will harass him for no reason.

this a million times. unless you're dressing for occasion or work-enforced programs you should wear whatever you like as long as it covers your dick and doesn't cover your face (entirely).

>you should wear whatever you like
And he likes to wear older suits.
Is that a problem? Does that offend you?

>tfw you'll never defend foodmeister and beat the shit out of his harassers and protect his smile

this nigga look like he got another little nigga under his clothes

are people honestly replying thinking that the op image is op? or is reddit in full force these days? help me out here Sup Forums, I haven't been here for half a year.

It shows that you have some interest in bygone fashion trends, nothing more.

top lad

autism speaks
no one will respect you

Another shot

Don't talk shit about reviewbrah

WHERE IS HER NECK

in the op pic he doesnt look bad. in this, the tweed is tacky and his shit tie is shit.

eggman tier

It's a design choice. He doesn't like slim suits, he likes 80s suits.

he has the comfiest podcast

You have no right to dress like that at a place that sells discount clothing with comic sans signs. Totally out of place. Dude looks like an alien trying to fit in.

I bet Reviewbrah really hates niggers

This guy need a more tailored coat and pants. Pic related well tailored suit I sport.

No. Dressing in impractical and uncomfortable clothing isn't "nice", it's woman-tier.

Can someone in this thread explain to me wtf the point of s tie is? Was it meant to be a bib?

Another from my vacation in 2014

That's a very Russian look I dare say.

He hates modern suit fashion and he goes into depth about why, so that's not going to happen.

I have no choice but to wear suits 5 days a week.

It's uncomfortable, and expensive. These clothing aren't made to last long. And each suits cost minimum of $400

wtf

>dressing out in public
>wearing this that doesn't fit you

Get your faggot shit tailored morons.

Daily reminder Reviewbrah is a Ben Garrison fan

>reviewbrah is redpilled

huh.

Why is your dick hanging out?

>numale beard
Top cringe

in the fullest intention to look good. and he doesn't it looks like the wrong size. when i said wear whatever you like i didn't mean it pedantically like you i meant wear whatever style. but don't wear things that are the wrong fucking size going aginst the very reason you wear organised looking clothing.

to me i would never hire anyone that looked his way, a half-assed attempted to look smart and by association a fucking terrrible half-assed employee

balls in your court.

>Again, wearing shit that doesn't fit you.

It makes you look poor, not classy.

what?

>Sup Forumstards
>calling anyone numale
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

love your water reviews

youtube.com/watch?v=IukTiqAqVBM

took me too long to notice his dick was in a chastity cage holy fuck

>not spotting the chastity cage

he's a Sup Forumsack

I don't tend to watch other people's dicks Ahmed
I guess gender is one and same for you muslims

no wonder he smelled fedora

>a half-assed attempted to look smart

But it's not a half-assed attempt to look smart, it's just what he wants to wear. He doesn't care if it looks "good", and neither should you.

There is something wrong with you wearing clothes that don't fit you.

It doesn't show yo are well read, it just shows that you don't understand fashion. Tweed pants with no belt? No watch? A plastic pen in your pocket? And that tie looks like a dishrag someone puked on. Your hair is decent, but parted wrong, too much on the left, and is too long and thick in the back. It should be clean over your ears for your facial structure. Square toed shoes have been out of style since they were created, and you can't just wear non-matte shoes with grey plaid socks. Only shine with black. The only redeeming part about the first one is that the white-shirt-red-tie-red-sweater combos well, but the jacket shoulders are much too wide and padded for your frame. They make your head look small.

Now go to /fa/. I would say "go back," but it's obvious you've never been there.

>tfw dad's gone

>get alert for new ReportOfTheWeekVideo
> Mysteriously titled "The Problem With This World"
> He's in his suit, has a live Jew male on his table he kidnapped from a local bank parking lot, with his hands taped in front of him and tape over his mouth, looking around confused
> ROTW smiling, looks at the camera for a few seconds to make the mysterious Hitler-esqe silence, building anticipation
> he pours a blue-colored energy drink into a wine glass which is adjacent to the Jew's head
> finally starts going into the anatomy of the Jew, how to identify the Jew
> video ends with him trying to put the Jew into his oven
> autistically tries for an hour to fit him in there, gives up

Dude has a small head. Kek

If you want Style advice. Go to /fa/.

feels bad man

I think it's more that you're so used to seeing Finish "men" wearing them that your brain just filters them out as commonplace.

There's nothing wrong with it so long as you can pull it off. I normally wear a snakeskin leather blazer in public and it gets a bunch of random whores hitting on you.

His clothes are oversized, it looks like he's wearing his daddy's clothes. Kinda reminds me of that other youtube fag who used to wear an ill-fitting rent a suit all the time, Davis Aurini.

Wow you've never worked with scientists have you? Retail I'll bet. What. . .cars? You have a liberal arts degree too.

this dude is a big guy.

kek nice

CHAD can look good wearing anything, you need FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME to pull off old school formal shit, a beta DWEEB will look pathetic in ANYTHING.

Buy a more expensive suit that's guaranteed to last a few years of frequent wearing.

Make sure it's something plain though, you don't want to be flashy in front of everybody, especially if you get audited at some point.

it is most certainly a half-assed attmempt, if I were to want to look smart I would purchase either a suit that fits me or go to tailor and get it precisely fitted. I wouldn't use someone's hand-me-down for a S U I T.

He 100% wears it to look good, it's the entire premise. And I should care because that's the other reason to look good, who are those that are looking at you in order for you to feel that way? Jesus, moron alert.

Wait, are you talking about me? I have a mathematical physics degree...

Any basic, non-autistic person knows wearing clothes that are too big for you, make you look stupid.

You're mistaking me for Sweden hun

I always thought he was the weird one in a normal family.

Holy shit this is an advanced genetic form of autism