Hey Sup Forums, I'm in a band and I think we recorded some cool stuff today, albeit on an iPhone X. Im the drummer...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm in a band and I think we recorded some cool stuff today, albeit on an iPhone X. Im the drummer. What do you think?

Starts at 1:20
youtu.be/v2-kukMilTo

Attached: Snapchat-1047012618.jpg (720x960, 219K)

turn off your fucking snare during the solo m8

unless ur going for that kinda sound

>cool
>iPhone
Pick one

at 1:33 the bass is just kinda doin' his own thing for a while and you can really notice it battling with the shred stick.

>not autistic
>caring about what phone someone likes

Choose one

That's really good advice actually, thanks

@1:43 not sure what tempo ur taking.

other than what I've said above nothing else really sticks out. When you release make sure you lose the garage echo effect and use some software.

I guess I wasn't sure either

We actually rent out a space where we just need some recording equipment, I have FL studio

You all need more practice, but I can see potential. Recording quality is shit tier, but you knew that. It gets the job done for now, and will be useful for personal record keeping of progress by recording more jam sessions and practices. It will also keep you from forgetting a good riff, which is always a tragedy.

You are mostly playing at a consistent tempo, but it needs work.

Your drum fills are sloppy and ill-placed. More practice, confidence, and knowledge will remedy these.

OP here, forgot to mention this was all improv.

Obviously. Do you have any recorded originals? Do you know any covers?

OP photo leaked

Attached: I have a pickle in my asshole rn.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

We play lots of Strokes, Alice in chains, Loooots of led Zeppelin (or at least I try) as well as wolf mother. We have one or two songs in the making. One of the recordings on my YouTube channel has a cover of wolfmother (but our singer is shit)

How old are all of you? How do you know each other, and how long have you known each other?

I've known one since high school, the other 2 I met about 6 months ago. We're all 19 to 20. Been drumming since 16

I will contact you later.

Pretty much all of this. Stick with it, work on songs, and record all your practices. Continually improve your songs/arrangements.

boring