Walk into your bedroom

>Walk into your bedroom
>You find Emma Gonzalez standing there
How do you react?

Attached: 1522397864798234.jpg (1200x630, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/08/facing-possible-ban-more-americans-are-buying-new-and-legal-900-flamethrowers/
reddit.com/r/Nudes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Headshot with an AR-15

you are guilty of sedation, how do you plead?

>pull out pistol
>load pistol
>cock pistol
>aim at her
>throw entire pistol at her face
>do anal

Blast her with my cum

As her wtf she's doing in my house and ask her to please leave.

eat her hairy asshole while she calls me a cisgender white male terrorist

360 no scope and moonwalk away

I'd accept her deal

Attached: 1522191021474.png (650x750, 387K)

Punch her in the face and tell the cops that there's a strange man in my house.

You are doing an amazing job and proving some of the youth of america are not a lost cause. Talk politics, ideology, spitball ideas, and say thank you for stopping by. Keep leading the fight, educating and getting people to vote!

Run from the house as fast as possible, careful not to leave any traces, and contact police from a safe distance away. This way I won't get accused of rape.

first of all if she was in my room, she wouldn't be standing there, she'd be naked in my bed holding a plate with a sandwich already made on it
>duh

>rape with ar-15
>dp with scope
>beat to death with bump stock

Attached: 26231228BmY1ZTA9.gif (720x662, 1.24M)

Explain how being a survivor of a tragedy dosent make her a expert on gun control. Then call the police. Being this retarded should be illegal.

Uh.... who did she knock out?

Attached: 300px-Sobchak[1].jpg (300x338, 24K)

Go back to tumblr

rape her to death
stab her face 4509 times

I take a screenshot of this thread and remind everyone about

>TIDES FOUNDATION

>there is no difference between micro and macro
Typical neoliberal

kek

are they the ones forcing this meme?

Then rape corpse.

this and
>pull out pic related and ask what her thoughts on my legal tool
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/08/facing-possible-ban-more-americans-are-buying-new-and-legal-900-flamethrowers/

Attached: image.jpg (620x414, 40K)

Knock her out. Place a worn out kitchen knife from my tool box in her hand Call 911 and tell them I was just attacked by a young tenage boy.

deport her

>"I dont like you and I wont be your girlfriend. But I have a BETTER deal! Just shoot some LOADS, not a GUN. I'll bite PILLOWS, not BULLETS! Whats for sale? I AM! FOR EVERY ROUND, MY ASS POUND! FOR YOUR BUMP STOCKS I'LL HUMP COCK. FOR HANDGUNS A HANDJOB, BABE, YOU GOT WHAT I WANT AND I GOT WHAT YOU NEED! JUST GET IT ALL HERE, AND GET YOUR CUM ALL FUCKING OVER ME!"

Attached: ch5fjRq.gif (501x376, 1.69M)

el monstruo

White supremacist stated goal of psyops was to dehumanise their opposition , but not overtly...it must be couched in “lulz” so that no one suspects .

You faggots are willing pawns of white supremacists.

Good job you fucking retards

Republicuck gunfags worst nightmare.
The one who will help ban all guns.
The one who caused so many gunfags to nerve gas themselves.
The legend. Emma Gonzalez.

I would say "good job" and congratulate her.

*applause*

Ask her how it feels to be a pawn of the left wing media establishment.

Then I'd fuck her right in her sloppy little spic cunt. Hey, why not - she's 18.

Must feel the same as being a faggot pawn of the alt-reich

Why don’t you tell us

These threads are obviously russian troll threads. Emma Gonzalez is an exceptional American for standing up for her beliefs and speaking out regardless of if you agree with her or not.

In America there is such a thing as the first amendment where you get to say whatever the fuck you want. So she has every right to do what she's doing, all you russian troll faggots, and American alt right republitards also have the right to say whatever the fuck you want.

But your all a bunch of fucking cowards posting to an anonymous image board while she's putting herself out there as a teenager expressing her views in broad daylight, opening those views to criticism, and defending those views with passion.

You spineless faggots could learn alot from Emma

>Vomit uncontrollably

I don't know what "pawn" means but I do like to suck Papa Trump's ballsack

kek, 0/10 bait

Survivor?
>be Emma
>Illuminati tells me their plans after I agree to be their soldier
>see shooters walk past me but fire upon my classmates who I sold out to become rich
>laugh like a dirty Zionist at all the people who fall for my propaganda on TV
>country falls into more chaos which will spark another Civil War
>be given a safe place to hide out while the liberals and conversatives duke it out

Funny how badly the faggot bot trolls are losing to them.
They’re losing the meme war so fucking hard, it’s pretty pathetic

No

>she wasnt always bad guys....

Attached: 1522113863605.jpg (715x715, 102K)

Attached: 1522114459098.jpg (703x866, 103K)

Attached: 1522114397943.jpg (853x1024, 136K)

Attached: 1522114431502.jpg (634x658, 128K)

Attached: 1522114491258.png (460x956, 780K)

I'll say 2 sugars please

To some degree, yes. They're pushing propaganda on here and every other place on the internet. There's a lot of freedom here and they hate that.

She used to be GOOD

Attached: 1522114101686.jpg (1024x688, 68K)

start a movie

Attached: qpCu8TH.jpg (675x925, 124K)

Funny how LITTERALY everybody turns out to be an agents in big data psyops warfare huh?

To the intelligence services controlling the flow of information, I would like to volunteer my services as a propaganda pawn for pay.
You have my number

Attached: F95189AF-759B-4593-BCA3-6DA03AEA2396.jpg (768x384, 44K)

used to be

Attached: 1522114139086m.jpg (1022x1024, 118K)

Attached: 1522114212947.jpg (960x960, 106K)

vivaciously ass rape

Attached: 1445348303570.jpg (483x702, 67K)

Attached: 1522114246804.jpg (968x968, 133K)

Attached: 1522114292201.png (546x629, 455K)

What this guy said. You don't have to agree with her but she's doing the right thing by voicing her opinion.

And I dont think it's Russian threads, I think it's just retard Americans that live in their parents basement and have no sense of reality. I'll never understand how these people can be right wing conservatives and never earn their own money lol

IDK, I'd probably shoot her pretty fast .She looks like a scary Mexican serial rapist

Attached: pull out my gun.jpg (580x505, 64K)

Hello typical brainwashed American. Welcome to Sup Forums. How long have you been venturing here? A couple months?

I fail to think understand how armed teachers are going to prevent further mass shootings in churches, malls, concerts, streets and literally everywhere else...including schools.

NRA, and by extension All of America, are cretinous retards who should be wiped off the face of the earth

suck on her butthole

10 years.
I just happen to be human

Join the Freemasons and pass their tests if you want to be a sell out.

Dammit, obviously going to fuck her but not going to be happy about it or tell anyone. Fuck you, you standardless boner.

Attached: 1513729877087s.jpg (224x225, 8K)

I was with you on your first post. I'm also not down for wiping out a group as a group cuz there's good people out there but hey that's just me

If this is a Russian troll thread, then why doesn't it smell like beats and stale diesel fuel?

Attached: 1388280676234.gif (250x187, 1.98M)

politicians forced that into the bill for some reason. definitely adds to the "gunshine state" laughability of florida. cant wait to see the headlines kek. florida had more accidental shootings in 2017 than people preventing a robbery using their gun.

Not the same poster but I've been here for almost 10 years but that does not mean I'm retarded like you

There was a shooter who was 17 and tried to attack a school recently. The faggot got shot by the security guard before he could kill anyone. Oh, shit. You don't know about this because you listen to all the propaganda. KYS kid.

With violence. Discreet, no-trace-she-was-ever-there violence.

Attached: 1520561490120.gif (208x156, 1.23M)

>security guard
>teacher
know the difference

And what’s better? Fucking genoside Africa or genoside Middle East? Nigga please.

Brainwashed American for defending the first amendment? Apparently if your doing anything aside from defending the second amendment your a brainwashed american.

I mean you realize there are multiple amendments in the constitution right? Perhaps fucking idiots like you who can't understand more than 1 thing at any particular moment just lump everyone else who isn't retarded into a single class of people?

>Headshot with an AR-15
says the 15 virgin y/o who plays wow.
>she's got more balls than you kiddo

Attached: 1521506181376.jpg (500x375, 92K)

Except more people are buying guns and joining the NRA than ever before. Historically it's been unsuccessful for politicians to run on gun control. If you want more "republicucks" to get out and vote continue to cry revolution and gun confiscation.

Attached: window bernd.jpg (467x700, 167K)

Shoot her.

>with cum

So, someone was shot, and in your fucking retarded brain, this was a prevention of a shooting?

America - land of the retard

I'll entertain that if that what you say is true then you're a coward who refused to stick by the Occupy Movement and Anonymous protests around the time you were a newfag or you're an FBI agent.

Look at all these Cletuses getting their rebel flag panties up in a bunch.

Attached: lifehorrible.jpg (1024x942, 139K)

I would shoot that bitch and then cut her up into little pieces and bury the pieces in separate holes and cover them with lime.

Over 90% of mass shootings take place in 'gun free zones' because they are soft targets. The ideas isn't to hand out guns to teachers, it's to give them the option of having a gun on them if they have a carry permit. It would primarily be to act as a deterrent.

They don't have to be witting to be working according to the veiled dictates.

Yes, neoliberal jew, brainwashed American for defending the 1A. Now kill yourself.

Dammit that was the one girl who overdid the ripped jeans trend

Think long and hard user. Maybe you'll understand the plan.

Nobody, and I mean litteraly nobody, gives even the slightest of fucks what you think.
You’re welcome

Make her eat my vag and than shoot her a few times
>inb4 tits or gtfo
Already posted them 29 times here, someone reposted them here as well
reddit.com/r/Nudes/

Attached: 1499141074188.jpg (646x720, 24K)

2/10 Would not bang. A girl that literally does everything in her power to look unattractive and gay. Shaved head, no makeup, dresses like a dyke, doesn’t understand guns... Fuck that slunt.

She is just a little CHILD that Liberals and the media think is smart because she is a FUCKING LITTLE CHILD!

I would tell her that she's wasting her time since I'm not a lesbian.

I'd ask the nice young lady why Dana Loesch hates America and wants to see the constitution burn.

Attached: loesch.jpg (1024x568, 41K)

Teachers would be the new security guards. Learn to know the agenda kid.

This. It could be fueled by a guerilla campaign effort paid for by Trump.