Ask a guy who's in love with a beautiful 14 year old babe anything

Ask a guy who's in love with a beautiful 14 year old babe anything.

And yes she is super mature

Attached: 20180326_201306.jpg (682x1005, 428K)

Pic related? She still looks like she is developing physically let alone mentally.

Now the catch me outside girl had peaked in both departments (sadly) so I understand that attraction.

Enjoy prison.

How old are you?

Why do you like girls that are so old?

How big you think your anus will be in prison?

Why haven't you killed yourself?

Attached: cheers.webm (480x270, 244K)

are u me?

Sorry she's actually only just turned 13 . Girl in pic is different to one I'm love with

good, girl in pic uses too much makeup...

Attached: 1518998920321.jpg (1080x1193, 155K)

14 is legal for me so I'd advice you to fuck her

Now that you're not with Nickelodeon, how are you going to keep the strange nice and fresh?

What kind of pickup truck do you own?

In b4 404

I was in love with a beautiful 15 year old once. I met her online, and we live on opposite sides of the world.

Now I'm 27, she's 22, we've been together for 5 years now. She's a model and getting her Masters' degree in Architecture and I'm a Scientist. We've met each other in person several times, and will hopefully be living together when she finished her degree soon.

Shit is so cash.

Pics when she was 15?

Pic my dude

I already showed the cops this post and they're coming to your location as we speak

>I'm a Scientist.

1/10 for getting me to respond

Where did you meet her

Is she in love with you, if yes, you're lucky

Not sure I have any on hand. She's 5'11" (She's a model now, like I said) and I'm 5'7". Man it was funny when I first saw her at the airport for the first time. It was an amazing moment though, and we immediately embraced and kissed. The second I walked out of the gate, spotted her, she ran up and I dropped my things and kissed her so long, people all around us. I was 22, She was 17 at the time.

Attached: yes - Copy.png (331x690, 147K)

Did y'all fuck?

Sup mayne, I be dat nigga Kris Handsum from Dateline B.E.T cuh, and we doin' a story on niggas who be fuckin' dem lil chirrin and shit, homie. Sit cho monkey ass down right der, yo.

Attached: KrisHandsum.jpg (334x327, 98K)

>been together for 5 years
>did y'all fuck

Attached: 1496732476936.jpg (261x209, 9K)

Hell yeah. I smashed on the very first night we met. (17 is legal and fine in her country, where we were.) and we had been waiting several years to finally be with each other, there was no way we could wait any longer. Took her virginity, it was awesome.

Attached: notchris.jpg (206x245, 7K)

Have you fuck her?

Op here.

She's really wanting to do it but I told her to wait til she's 16 which is legal.

We kiss and cuddle all the time tho

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x490, 12K)

corrections officer here, you should save the other inmates the trouble and extra time in court and go ahead and kill yourself.

So you thought you could come here to stick your Goldfinger in some Octopussy?
>8 year old pussy

I'm a little shaken but not stirred by your visit. Ever been to jail? Dr. No, you say? Never Say Never. Have a seat.

Attached: Hansen,_Chris_Hansen.jpg (373x464, 23K)

14 year olds and high school girls are autistic. At some point in their 20s women get better. It’s not until their 30s that their only purpose in life being a baby factory hits them. Then they truly stop be sorta shitty to procreate....

No she's not.

i'm cringing so hard hahahaha

Where did you meet her?

Well I guess that's a little weirder. Depending on your age. Definitely wait until it's legal at least. Remember that teenage girls are usually batshit insane and don't know what their doing. I got lucky that mine was very intelligent, and we waited until it was legal.

My wife's half sister whom is 20 just announced today she is marrying a 45 year old this weekend. Gross?

Moralfags gtfo Spam 9gag where U all come from

Meeting people online seems like a pain to me

when the guy reach 65 she will be 40, that will be gross, old women are disgusting

Let me warn you, OP, that she will break your fucking heart. Doesn't matter what you do, she is not old enough to understand things like commitment, respect, honesty or love.

You've been warned.

this

No pedo here, but I have seen 30&40 still maturing.

Why? I didn't feel the need to elaborate on my degrees and tell you about my current job. I work for a generic pharmaceutical company.

how old are you?

wut. I told you here Anyway, I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight.

Old guy to his underage GF:
Remember that one time Norm said that joke to Sammy on Cheers?

Underage GF: derp* What's cheers?

Older Man: It was sitcom on network television.

Underage GF: derp* What's network television?

yea my fault.

i wasnt referring to you

I just clicked the wrong thing and whatever

Old guy to his underage GF:
You wanna play some smash?

Underage GF: derp* What do you mean? Smash my underage pussy?

Older Man: It was a game that featured a bunch of Nintendo characters on console.

Underage GF: derp* What's a console?