Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=54t0iyp_udc
youtube.com/watch?v=EsGNL9K5mUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Less messy senpai
Don't gotta waste tp wiping the rim

I usually stand when I piss.

But I'm in the presence of strong arm white biker or something like that; I always sit.

To check their phone. It also keeps the area around your toilet clean because there is no splash. You also don't have to turn on the light when you have to go in the middle of the night.

I like the feel of the cool water on my balls.

I usually piss on the floor or in the sink

>not pissing in the sink

To get some peace and quiet from the missus on occasion

k im gonna post once in this thread.

I AM NOT GOING TO PUT MY DICK IN THE UNCLEANEST PLACE 2ND TO A PROSSIE'S SNATCH. Seriously, I have a decent sized member and it is forever pushing against toilet bowls when taking a shit so there's no chance I'm doing more of it

Only cuckolds and faggots sit down to pee. This is undeniable 110% scientific fact. If you think otherwise then you need to sit down and think really hard the next time you're taking a piss.

I've never seen an alpha male that pissed all over the bathroom and on his hands, you fucking beta.

Some of us are wheelchair bound you insensitive shitlord!!

i sit when i pee when i have an erection
also when i want to check my email or whatever

Because I either urinate with the force of a horse or for multiple minutes. Its more weird I think to stand there for 5 minutes just looking at your penis.

>believe mspaint shit memes
literally no one pisses like that

I do my pissing and shitting at the same time so this is a non-issue for me.

>People care about how others piss?

Why?

Seriously, what the fuck?

I don't have the handle my dick if I sit down, I can just let loose. Plus, it allows me to relax (like if I'm going to the bathroom at work, if I sit down to piss, it becomes a 5 minute smartphone break instead of a 30 second utilitarian piss break).

I'm also secure enough in my masculinity that I don't worry that sitting down to pee is going to turn me into a faggot or whatever.

If I am in a public restroom I always stand of course ( though I do not use urinals)

At home I will often sit though, because I'm lazy, and because piss seems to always splash, no matter how careful I am

>wanting your dick to touch the bowl

>BACKSPLASH
>A
>C
>K
>S
>P
>L
>A
>S
>H

As a 6' 5" man I can say with certainty that every time I use a urinal I wind up with piss on my shorts. Maybe I just have a high-velocity dong, but up in the clouds there's a whole lotta splashback.

Permanent constipation during childhood.

I took a piss sitting down when I woke up at 3:15 this morning.

This. I piss in the sink or tub so I don't to touch a dirty toilet or have toilet water splash at me.

public == stand
private == sit

public restrooms are always unclean.

your private bathroom, on the other hand, should be clean (we all know you fat neckbeards dont clean).

also, you should wash your hands BEFORE and after you use the bathroom/restroom.

why before?
just think about all those nasty shit skins that you shook hands with. now think about touching your penis with those same dirty hands.

the more you know, neckbearded faggots.

It's a question of safety. Much safer to sit so you don't slip

This thread is funny.
I don't even like sitting to shit and piss.
I don't really like the head of my cock sitting in piss shitty water.
#bigdickproblemz

Standing = Alpha
Sitting = Beta

>even worse is guys wiping their ass in the wrong direction

I can't aim right

That way I can use my phone, so it's more comfortable

THIS

pissing sitting down in the middle of the night is the best use for sit down pissing.. dont turn on the lights and wake yourself up more!!!!!!!

It's much better to sit to be honest.
You don't have to aim and you don't make any noise.

>high-velocity dong
Hello, new meme.

Literally degenerate.

Understandable. You don't want your pet alligator, tarantula, snake, scorpions, or abo getting out now, do you?

I sit down when I pee so I dont accidentally touch my penis and ruin my chances of going to Heaven.

there is a third category:

I usually piss in the bathtub, and then turn the water on for 30 seconds. I do this because of bad aim and otherwise have to clean the toilet nad around it way too much. Very big male member btw - maybe a factor.

Feels good man

I sit to pee only when at home in my own toilet because it's comfortable (even then there are exceptions where I stand because I'm in a hurry).

Literally everywhere else I stand.

This. But I don't do it because of splash, but because I'm too lazy to clean the bathroom. Also, the smell gets noticeable after only a couple of days and it bothers me.

Any problems negro lover?

>Shaking hands with shitskins

Cuck

I always sit when I'm at home. I usually pee standing up when I'm at someone else's house and I always pee standing up when I'm in a public space.

I don't even know why, just habit I suppose.

Always stand unless liquid farts are imminent.

i only sit down if hold it for a while
for some reason if i hold it in too long i cant get the flow started while standing; i need to sit and lean forward in such cases

It's not a problem with your dick, it's a problem with your toilets. They are filled too high up with water and are really badly shaped.

I sit occasionally when I pee because my dick sometimes unexpectedly shoots all over. The only problem is that the "shake" piss doesn't always come out when sitting, so when I stand up i need to be careful not to leak.

I piss and shit at the same time

When I was deployed I would see this guy, every single time come in, grab a piece of toilet paper and piss, after hes done he wiped his dick like the when females wipe themselves....

>mfw hes the only guy on base that did this on a daily basis.

Faggots like hearing that whispy sound when they piss.

I usually piss normally, but I can sometimes piss in 2 different directions, maybe even in 3 directions. Not worth getting caught off guard, and pissing all over the bathroom, and having to clean up the mess at 3 in the morning.

I do stand when I take a leak outside, or in those urinals.

Enjoy your prostate cancer

I do when I'm drunk. It's less messy.

Flag makes sense for this post

This is mostly a german thing

>not sitting on urinals

what year do you think it is?

Why would you want piss stains on your underwear?

But what about us proud loggers?

>after hes done he wiped his dick like the when females wipe themselves....

A female friend asked me once: "Why don't guys do this?"
I really couldn't find an answer. Still can't.

They are called sitzpissers and it's sort of an insult in Germany.

>you dont make any noise
what the fuck? who are you hiding from? your manhood?

It's comfy bro

sometimes its just so comfy.

literally nigger attitude!

youtube.com/watch?v=EsGNL9K5mUk

At home and family I always piss in sitting, everywhere else in standing.

Because I have really bad phimosis that causes my dick to spray like sprinkler.

>not wiping your dick after pissing
you do know that even after you shake you still have some down the pipe, right?

Most of the time I just can't be assed (haha) to use a urinal, so yeah, I'll sit down. I have no problem standing up, I'll use a urinal if all the stalls are taken or if I'm really in a hurry for whatever reason, but it's a little more pleasant to sit down, check my phone, and take a quick breather from all the no-doubt stressful and important things I'm doing all day.

The idea that this could have some bearing on my sexuality or my ALPHANESS actually made me chuckle.

shake motherfucker, is dick that small you cant shake?

cause shaking is faster and we dont waste paper

>grab a piece of toilet paper and piss, after hes done he wiped his dick like the when females wipe themselves
I thought all guys did this?

This image is a troll.
R-r-right???

>implying i dont shower

>not drinking your piss
it's healthy

>flag

You need to learn how to piss. You hit the inner curve, not that back of the pot, like you're pouring wine.

dont have urinals in sweden?

only when I poop.

>shaking removes more piss than wiping

You realise that whilst piss is sterile the reason it is considered dirty is it contains all the nutrients needed for microorganisms to grow.

You're leaving food in your dick for bacteria and fungi to come multiply on yout filthy cretin.

go away bear

I skydive and pee

>not pissing in the shower

Scat fetishists. They get off of the thought of hanging their dicks into the bowl where other people have taken shits in. And if their dicks aren't long enough to touch the ceramic, they sprinkle their own backsides with piss. But hey, at least there's no drop getting on the rim or the floor, areas that are dirty anyway. It's mindboggling, but some men here have gobbled it up for some time, it's so easy for feminists to shame modern man, it's really embarassing.

I learned it from Muslims. It's less messy, my friend. Bismillah.

in the 29 years of living ive never had a bacteria problem, so i dont know what to tell you ahmed

Some places do, but not at home. But what would that have to do with wiping your dick?

Not all of us are manlets, OP.

This made me feel insecure, now I must piss and shit separately, even if I feel the shit turtling I'll stand to piss and then flush and then finally take a shit.

I like to shit and piss at the same time, but when I piss only, I do it not sitting on the bowl but standing.
/thread

>stand there for ages letting the last drops come
>shaking doesn't do anything because those last drops are too far up the pipeline
>they end up in your underwear anyway
it's shit

well we dont have urinals in home either, but we stand when we piss there sweden

how close to your dick does your face get on a daily basis?

I doubt its as close as someone whos about to suck it, be considerate and clean up after yourself.

>not shitting in the shower and stomping it down the drain

You are the kind of guy that needs to fuck right off. You are the exact reason the toilets are always covered in piss, so when I have to take a shit and a public toilet is the only option, I have to either bathe my ass in your splash damage or hover. Fuck you, use the urinals faggot.

I don't even need to hold my dick to piss, got perfect aim.

>but we stand when we piss there sweden
So do i, still wipe my dick though.

ThatĖ™s why a toilet seat is meant to be lifted. Are people really that retarded?