Just saw a pitbull kill a cat it was a juvenile one not a kitten but no adult...

Just saw a pitbull kill a cat it was a juvenile one not a kitten but no adult, the cat was just walking minding its business when a pitbull came running from another street charged very fast, terrible sounds the cat made, I only started shouting at the dog maybe I should have hit him with something I don't know I feel bad I didn't do more , anyway I was looking into pit attacks they are 74% of the fatalities should this breed be banned?

Attached: Screenshot_20180306-204213~2.png (1080x1290, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/19/deputies-watched-dogs-eating-ribcage-virginia-woman-22-during-mauling-sheriff-says.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Screenshot_20180306-204158~2.png (1080x1016, 1.1M)

random dog left unchecked to go out and fuck shit up? sounds like the owner was garbage
ban everything that isn't acceptable in a safe space made for someone that is majoring in transgender studies and runs a blog

Attached: 1516915210031.png (564x547, 478K)

Dogs aren't inherently aggressive.
Some breeds DO have genetic defects that makes them more prone to be unstable beheaviour but as a rule of thumb you should ALWAYS, ALWAYS blame the owner.
A shitty pet acts shitty because their owner is shit.

Attached: goodboy.jpg (662x625, 49K)

t. niggerbull owner

Attached: pitdiddonuting.png (603x800, 287K)

They were bred to fight so likely yeah or maybe just some more extreme regulations you know never being allowed to be left on leashes owners being checked on somewhat regularly

bro
if you actually believe that you need to go do a bit more research.There are breeds that are statistically more likely to attack than others. your argument is complete bullshit

Dumb cunt

I saw some clip recently from Mass or Ri where someone shot cell phone video (holding it in portrait mode like most stupid cunts today) of 2 pits attacking a child. Forget about putting the phone down and helping but there was at least 5 people standing around throwing things at the dogs and probably hitting the kid. Most of the people that own these dogs are trash to start with.
I feel that if I ever ran across a scene like that that I would take on up to 3 dogs to help someone out. Rip their throats out or stomp their heads or put one in the jaws of another one and hopefully kill them before the owner pops me with his illegal handgun. fuck em.

My pitbull (f) killed two cats and a bird so far, it was the cats fault for fucking in the garden around 3 AM . My neighbor still doesn't know what happened to his cats, it was a fucking blood show, torn to pieces. I had to get me a mask and coloured safety glasses to blur my vision and smell when I cleaned that shit up. At least I gave them good burials

Attached: mkultra.gif (400x352, 812K)

you're a fucking douche apologist for this breed which should be banned like all weapons.

they don't belong in cities, so city councils banning them is fine, a nationwide ban would be a little much though, because people that live out in the middle of nowhere live like that specifically so they can avoid nanny state laws

but, yeah, pitbulls are just too capable of killing a human, and people always claim "oh my pitbull is a sweetheart, he'd never hurt anybody" but then they do. You shouldn't be allowed to own a pit bull in a city for the same reason that you're not allowed to own a grizzly bear, it's just too easy for it to snap and kill someone and the owner just shrugs it off "whoopsie doodle!"

so what exactly should "blaming the owner" look like? charging them with murder if their dog kills someone? or just giving them a disapproving look and saying, "wow that was really bad of you! look, your dog killed that toddler! you should feel ashamed!"

because neither of those options are rational, when you could just prevent a deadly animal from roaming the neighbourhood in the first place

a pitbull attacked my beagle and would not let it go so I grabbed my keys, put them between my fingers and started punching it on the head. That is when it let go. So yeah, fuck pitbulls and people that own them

Shitbulls are the actual cancer of the dog species.

"No bad dogs, only bad owners"

Well hurr fucking durr its odd that so many more pitbulls have bad owners than other dog breeds

Not a bad compromise.

:O

Attached: goodday.jpg (1055x1107, 262K)

pittbulls are the nigger of dogs

First off nothing should be banned. And pit bull attacks are just as common as attacks from other dogs. Pittbulls are just huge and awesome and can kill stuff.

story?

How is it a cat's fault for being outside at night?
Control your fucking animal

Pit bulls are great dogs.

if they are bred to kill cracker, who cares

Owners don't tell their dogs to attack people. Pits are violent by nature, just like niggers.

NERVE gas
> notevenonce.jpg

Attached: 1521959769486.png (716x703, 417K)

My Cane Corso would rape that pit bull to death.

Pitpulls are basically the niggers of the dog kingdom, in every possible way.

Attached: disgusted cat.gif (275x154, 1.83M)

Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world. I honestly believe they should all be killed. If not killing them all, then have them all spayed and neutered so they can't breed anymore and they will all die out in the next few years.
Pitbull owners whos dogs attack other humans or animals should be jailed.

">Niggers are responsible for more than 80% of all deadly violence, should we ban this breed?"
... yeah that's how you sound

Attached: 1521358910515.jpg (250x250, 9K)

American pitbulls are banned in my country if I remember correctly.
>feeling sorry for an animal that carries thousands of parasites such as t.gondii and can kill just about anything from scratching it causing infection.
Cats are good for image macros and nothing more.

Attached: 1521924942001.jpg (460x800, 41K)

Stop letting niggers own these dogs.

2nd this but white trash with jungle fever own them too

>holding it in portrait mode
When we gonna introduce an international law that makes doing this illegal?

Nice bait, also pitbull is not an actual breed therefore it cannot be banned

Pit bulls are NOT violent by nature. It is 100% humans faults for stereotyping this poor breed of dog. 9 times out of 10 a Pitbull "owner" is someone who is forcing their dog to become violent by abuse/neglect/dog fighting. It is all about how you train/raise a dog, not their breed at all. Just like humans, if a human is raised a certain way, they will come out a certain way it is not programmed into them. Nature vs. Nuture my dudes.

I have bad news. You have toxoplasmosis. How's that brain parasite going? You like being around pussy cats?

They’re the same as niggers to me.

You sound like a 12 years old sensitive girl.

outside in his property faggot

Attached: 123D90C1C2E34AE48120CEF6D58DAD95.jpg (750x744, 529K)

>so I grabbed my keys, put them between my fingers and started punching it on the head.
OH GOD TELL ME MORE. Even if you have to make more up. My dick hard.

hope you die by pitbull attack idiot

Cats kill more life than anything. Dog did a good deed.

Pit bulls are fucking ugly and are literally abominations.

Anyone who owns one is just an attention seeker.

No they're not, they're fucking ugly and aggressive. They're the niggers of dogs and have no point other than to be owned by niggers.

These dogs were bred to fight, why the fuck would a domestic animal need locking jaws? Why do they need to be so massive and muscular? It's also bullshit about "how they were raised", my mom had 2 dobermans, and treated them very well. One just snapped and started attacking the other on a semi-regular basis, with no provocation. I truly believe genetics has the most to do with it.

Pitbulls dindu nuffin wrong, they was out spredin the word of Jesus when that lil whitey attacked them. It was self defence, PITBULL LIVES MATTER!

MAKE IT HAPPEN. Kill all negroes.

B..BUH... BUH MUH DOGGY IS SO PRECIOUS HE'S THE NICEST DOGGY WOGGY YOU'D EVER MEET HE'S NOT LIKE THEY SAY! I LOVE HIM AND TRAIN HIM WELL, HE'D NEVER HARM A FLY!!

*meanwhile leaves dog shit on the sidewalk and in the grass like a fucking asshole litterer*

Attached: 1400469744183.jpg (400x633, 85K)

License ALL dogs. Even shitty handbag dogs can be fucking irritating.

Crazier the dog, the more training YOU need for that license to get the dog. You can then sufficiently train them.

I actually dont give a fuck about you "oooo all dogs are the same, its shitty owners"

No. Just no. Some dogs are inherently more aggressive than others. That has been bred into them.

if you see a black guy with saggy jeans, hair/shower cap, and typical ghetto fashion walking 2 pit bulls. shoot all 3 on sight, especially if children are around.

you are such a fuckwit

Woah crazy I used to live in Crestview. Hood as fuck so pitbulls everywhere

so are you

You can raise, nurture, and train a retard as perfectly as you think possible, until something triggeres their missing chromosome to flip the fuck out and REEEEE all over the grocery store and punch granny in the face.

Same thing with dogs, or any animal essentially.

You should try reading sometime. The locking jaw thing is a myth. Pits don't even have the highest bite strength, can you guess which breed does?

BAN ASSAULT DOGS

Attached: 1522103587507.jpg (1432x2000, 428K)

the dog whisperer says otherwise tho. he was able to tame the aggressiveness of many pits.

I dated a girl that had a pit bull puppy. When the dog was about 6 months old I went to let the dog out into the backyard through the screened porch in the back. As soon as the dog and I were in the screened porch and were headed for the outside door, I noticed a bird had somehow got into the screen porch and was flying around the room seemingly trapped in the room. The dog made a flying jump at the bird, catching it in mid air and the birds head popped off its body and fell to the ground with a spurt of blood. The dog then started to chew and eat the headless bird body. I freaked out and screamed at her making her drop most of the bird but I had a bloody mess to clean up. Girl broke up with my a while later and she kept her crazy dog. I have a lab now and I've never experienced anything like that with my lab.

Yall scared of doggos like yall scared of nogs
Man up you cunts

Attached: meow.jpg (540x723, 284K)

Dad once had several Kuvasz dogs which are a Hungarian livestock guardians. Trained within an inch of their lives... They would always patrol the house and garden. Always had a huge suspicion around strangers. Always killed anything that came into *their* land that shouldn't have. None of these behaviours were trained, all instinct.

irrelevant, no matter how smart you think that gay mexican dog dude is. It's still a nigger dog. No respectable white person owns one.

But it was white people that bread them to be fighting dogs in the first place lol. Rich plantation owners bread them for gambling all the time.

there is no such thing as a respectable white person

I whole heartedly agree.

Ghetto pony

>you should ALWAYS, ALWAYS blame the owner.
Fuck that. Fuck those nigger dogs. Fuck their nigger dog owners. The best part about pitbulls is when they eat their owners.

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/19/deputies-watched-dogs-eating-ribcage-virginia-woman-22-during-mauling-sheriff-says.html

Attached: 1513693221348.png (931x524, 742K)

fucking lol

I've only met one "good" pitbull owner. She knows how to use a break stick. She knows how to control her dog. Everyone else just THINKS they are a good pitbull owner.

Pitbulls do God's Bidding.

Pitbulls:
>work for the military
>work for the police
>work for the disabled
>guard dogs
>work in hospitals
>are spec operators
>massively intelligent

If a pitbull kills you, you deserve it. Remember that. They were likely staving off a future crime, if they killed a child/infant.

"It’s still unclear what led to the deadly mauling, but a man who used to work with the Stephens said the pet owner loved the canines and was very experienced working with animals, according to WTVR. Other people also said the dogs were social, passive and had a “significant bond” with Stephens."

Attached: 1513695926348.jpg (612x344, 45K)

I know you are trolling, but I really do like it when a pitbull kills some fat white chicks infant. You know that kid was headed noplace good anyway. And I like listening to their justifications

>She never hurt no body
>She was always so good with the kids
>I just left the baby alone with her for a minute!

>9 times out of 10 a Pitbull "owner" is someone who is forcing their dog to become violent by abuse/neglect/dog fighting.

no. 9/10 it is a regular fucking pitbull, and everyone finds some "excuse" why it is the owners fault. You clearly own pits. So how many times have you practiced using a break stick with them?

I'm sincerely glad that your dog will probably kill you or one of your loved ones.

If your dog kills someone, you die. Period.

Full of shit. Bad dogs bad come from bad owners.i know many friendly pits. You don’t need genacide to make the world right you dumb fuck.

You know, when you put it like that, suddenly it starts making sense.

>Bad dogs bad come from bad owners
ok, great, so what should we do when a pit bull kills someone? tell the owner that they are a very bad dog owner, and that in the future we would appreciate it if they choose not to own another pit bull?

You can't even spell "genocide" right, you dumb fuck.

>random cat left unchecked to go out
both owners are at fault
this is clearly bait. you're upset that wild animals kill eachother
>i just looked up a statistic that 90% of black murder victims are killed by blacks
>should blacks be banned?
>if that was me i woulda been so cool and they couldnt have hurt me bceuz i am so gud @ fite
>we should ban all weapons so that only criminals have them and innocent people cant even own a butter knife for their toast
they should ban all food that arent fruits and vegetables and ban any liquid that isn't water. people keep getting so fat that they die and people just shrugs it off "oopsie poopsie!"
wouldnt it be weird if people bought animals and then kept the animals they purchased on their own property?
i once did that to my neighbor because he owns a beagle
if you own an animal you should keep it on your property
do you know why niggers have pitbulls? to protect their property from other niggers because niggers usually live near a lot of other niggers
i worked in a nursing home for the mentally challenged for 7 years and only one of them was violent, because his parents taught him it was okay
holy shit one wild animal killed another wild animal thats fucked up. my friend has a cat that he lets walk the neighborhood and it brings dead birds in his house all the time
you retards love bait so enjoy replying to this. im not gonna read it

Yeah, exactly, is that supposed to be a bad thing?

Whatever, the dog was probably hungry. Some are bad just like us but if they weren’t properly trained it’s on the owner.

Or on a leash

>it's on the owner
but what does that mean? should the owner be punished? how harshly?

>Dogs aren't inherently aggressive.

The fuck are you talking about? They're animals. They're not good or evil, but they'll all rip your face off if their instincts tell them to.

How much of that did you just pull out of your ass, sources needed.

If they abused the animal and broke the law punish according to the law. It’s not terribly complicated.

74% of fatalities? Golly gee wiz I’d love to see the statistics!

>pitbull does something any fucking dog would do if they were raised poorly enough
>ban pitbulls
fuck off

pitbull is the nigger of dogs

Attached: 279tz9.jpg (500x663, 92K)

Kill the fucking dog and the owner

honestly i feel like most dog breeds should be bred out. muts are have less health problems and live longer.

From a reputable source and not quoting out of thin air or a stormfront survey.

Easy solution- Humans made pitbulls with selective breeding, so it wouldn't be immoral to unmake them with forced castration.

The best part of it is nobody who isn't a pile of trash would even care!

No they are not your stupid piece of shit, get educated dumbass

>It’s not terribly complicated.
actually it kind of is, because pit bulls kill humans in a way that could've been easily prevented and then the owners get a slap on the wrist

why didnt you video tape it? faggot

Go get those guns. Let me know how it works out.