Worry about your own country cuntface

Worry about your own country cuntface

Yeah if you want to fight harder maybe you should pay your taxes and stay in your own country

in 20 years these people probably think their iconic tweets will be in the history books

Any one fucked one of those books yet?

>that fucking guy with 287 likes just for crying emojis

No country worships celebrities like america.
Especially not brits.
They would do the opposite just to spite her.

Gee, thanks for handing out a Brothel Madams ramblings. I'm sure the homeless will use it for toilet paper.

>worry about your own country
kek
you guys don't realize that globalism is already basically in effect thanks to the internet
we're all connected now and hell, since the advent of nuclear weapons, any number of countries have had the power to destroy the whole of the world for a while now. but keep pretending that my opinion doesn't matter on american politics because im from australia.

This is like watching some kid fresh outta school who has learned the book way of doing something, get laughed at by the people who have actually done the job

globalism is dying due to the internet also

funny isn't it

How many times will this be posted?

kek sure it is pal
this is the last gasp of kneejerk capitalism that signals the end of this outmoded 20th century trend

>my opinion doesn't matter on american politics because im from australia.

your opinion doesn't matter on ANYTHING because you're from ausfailia it's not limited to politics, you turbokike

He's an ex-Vice contributor. He was mocking her.

The US' global hegemony means that citizens of every country have to be worried about it

>Australia
There is your problem

>A
>DAMP
>RAG

no representation without taxation

aussies get OUTback

What can be more American than being a British person who came to this country and started telling the natives how to behave?

Worry about your own life, faggot.

Fuck off australian retard

Globalists don't believe in countries.

The US president affects more than just America. If non-Americans talking about American politics gets you this fired up, go to Sup Forums and tell everyone there posting positive things about Donald Trump without an American flag to fuck off

Kek

Her own country did the Brexit.
They have to continue down the same road and they will be fine.

Stop posting my tweets.

There is no lower form of attention whoring than screencapping your own posts and spamming them.

I fucking hate Emma Watson but come on, it's not even worth reading.

dude, she has a whole team of people managing her social media. shes not posting or reading those