Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
money.cnn.com/2016/11/17/media/nytimes-subscription-rise/
youtube.com/watch?v=mUkv_jPgTeg
infoproc.blogspot.com/2016/10/how-brexit-was-won-and-unreasonable.html?m=1
nypost.com/2016/10/24/election-wiz-predicts-donald-trump-will-win-election/
youtube.com/watch?v=jaAT8GUtmz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My favorite part is when he complained that CNN didn't smear him enough. Sometimes they even aired a WHOLE Trump speech. Imagine the travesty of having a presidential candidate actually speak his case without a "journalist" pointing out all the "lies".

I don't think they're desperate, but you sound pretty butthurt given that your guy won and you're still bitching about others.

Nice TV and Film

John Oliver is a TV show actually.

nice try, we intellectuals are to smart to fall for that

really nice

CTR why are you still here?

>ANYTHING THAT DISAGREES WITH ME IS FAKE

Why are you people such fascists?

You people are just human garbage. Just the fucking worst America can produce comes here and shits from the mouth. All of your peers find you disgusting. But I guess that's your life from childhood til now.

This guy is such a hypocritical piece of shit.

Does anyone have him blowing up [current year] with the Nasheed song?

The MSM is losing the information war, they're lashing out to salvage their crumbling empire.

Gotta love buttfrustrated trumplets who get mad their shitty president is not liked by anyone except their nazi circlejerk. Even lost the popular vote lmao

>Gotta love buttfrustrated trumplets
>projection
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>muh popular vote
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Time Warner Inc. owns HBO and CNN and was in the top 10 Hillary donors. There, now we can all move on.

lmao you must be so mad Trump won.

go back to re dd it

you're the one getting mad about john oliver, not me

Anyone who unironically think this guy is "smart" and "witty" needs to be shot.

>y-you mad

This past 2 weeks has been the greatest time in my life.

Why haven't you killed yourself already?
lmao

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll be shocked of any of you idiots live long enough to see your 30s. You're so dull you should be in assisted living.

No, they just got two big checks in the mail

> greatest time in my life
> sitting on Sup Forums still getting upset that some british dude on tv doesnt suck trump's cock

kek nice worthless life you have there bruh

Stop posting this fucking thread, jesus christ
Instead of talking about actual television & films ya'll just circlejerk in your echo-chamber

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

They thought they had him. They thought they had the masses fooled. They thought wrong. And now they're in full damage control. Their time is coming to an end.

>he doesn't realize people are laughing at JO

If you honestly can't see the massive hypocrisy in john oliver and his rampant authoritarianism then you are beyond helping.

Also how much does Trump's win make your ass hurt? lmao

Your ideology is dying.

your memes are dying

Why do people read the news at all?

All the major news sites are shit. Most of the minor sites are shit. Do you really fucking care that Donald Trump had steak for breakfast anyway?

I gave up actively reading the news years ago and just passively consumed ongoing events from imageboards (combined with skepticism and doing my own research outside the thread, occasionally to BTFO the OP for misrepresenting things so badly he could've been a british newspaper journalist.) and it's never caused me any harm despite being politically involved.

News is a meme, especially in the CURRENT YEAR where you're expected to treat the audience as equals instead of talk down to them. If we had news that actually went into detail about ongoing affairs (i.e. remind people how the US started the chain of events that put Assad in power, or how ISIS arose from more than just "being really nasty muslims who hate our freedom") instead of just trying to keep up viewing figures, things would be pretty nice. Alas, you can't be elitist these days even if your role - as someone who actually gets screen time - is naturally elite.

not really though

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

My memes are alive and well.

Your ideology is literally dying.

How does this make you feel?

The trick is to only read the news for current events, and not listen to any critique of character or government, which is something you should be making yourself.
Not saying that most people do this trick though

I still don't understand why he was mad about CNN airing Trump's speech. Isn't that their job?

He's angry that they weren't biased enough to completely censor Trump. Which is funny, considering how biased CNN are. The libshits are turning on each other.

>I don't think they're desperate

Why? Every liberal shit-spout has had to go into damage-control mode after this election in a desperate bid to maintain their credibility after the entire nation saw how full of shit they were.

Better than Hillary but both choices are terrible anyway

money.cnn.com/2016/11/17/media/nytimes-subscription-rise/

> mfw underage fags don't remember how based the lib media was during the bush era

Enjoy becoming the new laughing stock bros

you can stop shilling for trump, the election is over

please return to your containment board

As much as I might not agree with him on stuff, at least Jon Stewart seems reasonably intelligent and capable of self-reflection. But goddamn, all the little cronies he's spawned are so fucking insufferable it hurts. Colbert, Oliver, Bee, Noah, every one of them has just become a shitshow of SJW politics who lashes out at America because they elected orange Hitler.

>money.cnn.com/2016/11/17/media/nytimes-subscription-rise/
What is John Oliver's cut?

>more idiots throwing money at a dying medium

And the mainstream media is STILL dying.

Enjoy your irrelevancy.

Sup Forums is a containment board for people with abhorrent aesthetic taste so don't pat yourself on the back too hard there friend

problem with this video is the end, why does it waste time showing states that are always red and aren't surprising at the climax instead of ohio, michigan, wisconsin, pennsylvania, north carolina, georgia and florida

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=mUkv_jPgTeg
Actually makes me miss the Jon Stewart days instead of his underlings.

his cut is the warm feeling that comes with knowing 41,000 more people are getting well-researched journalism instead of conspiracy theories and cherry-picked truth

You don't get it. Anything that goes against the liberal agenda is fascism and should be banned...oh wait.

>at least Jon Stewart seems reasonably intelligent and capable of self-reflection.

Jon Stewart said that straight men masturbating to Bruce Jenner was problematic, because they are objectifying a proud, strong womyn.

Masturbating to a tranny isn't progressive enough for Jon Stewart.

He is not a voice of reason. He's just popular, so idiots shifted their Overton Box.

>NYT
>not cherry-picked truth

>NYT
>one of the most well-respected newspapers in the world
>BUT MUH BRIETBART GUISE

>CNN
>You shouldn't read wikileak as it is illegal, please learn everything about wikileak it from us
>since we are the media so it is a-ok for us for read wikileak for you

>the journalists and general media and economists and electorate who are out of touch with their country and don't understand maths, don't understand their own voterbase, and are now pushing the "fake news" meme think their own bullshit is "well-researched journalism"

your post is pure sophistry

infoproc.blogspot.com/2016/10/how-brexit-was-won-and-unreasonable.html?m=1

nypost.com/2016/10/24/election-wiz-predicts-donald-trump-will-win-election/

Republicans control:
>the senate
>the house
>majority of governors
>supreme court
>presidency

How does it feel that your vote meant nothing, and that no matter how much you protest, Trump, Pence et al will have more power over the USA than any Republican administration since 1928? And he hardly needs any of that to undo ALL of Obama's work over the last 8 years with one signature. It's over, faggot. The cry-bullies lost.

And you thought you were on the right side of history.

Meanwhile, Jon Stewart is slamming liberals for calling all trump supports racist.

>How does it feel that your vote meant nothing, and that no matter how much you protest, Trump, Pence et al will have more power over the USA than any Republican administration since 1928?

kek

I STILL can't get over how fucking awesome this is.

he was singing a different tune in October.

source?

“There is now this idea that anyone who voted for him has to be defined by the worst of his rhetoric,” Stewart said. “Like, there are guys in my neighborhood that I love, that I respect, that I think have incredible qualities who are not afraid of Mexicans, and not afraid of Muslims, and not afraid of blacks. They’re afraid of their insurance premiums. In the liberal community, you hate this idea of creating people as a monolith. Don’t look at Muslims as a monolith. They are individuals, and it would be ignorance. But everybody who voted for Trump is a monolith, is a racist. That hypocrisy is also real in our country.”

The same media that couldn't stop Bush from being reelected?
The same media that today have only a fraction of the audience and the influence they used to have in Bush's time?

He says this but then in his next interview he'll call Trump a racist and everyone will forget about this interview.

Happens all the time with liberals.

We stand corrected.

What is YOUR cut of the NYT profits, shill?

Well, Trump is a racist. All of his supporters might not be, but he certainly is. There's ample evidence to that fact.

>who are not afraid of Mexicans, and not afraid of Muslims, and not afraid of blacks
That's because they don't live near any of them, Jon

>one of the most well-respected newspapers in the world

Respected by fucking who? Liberal sheep? Not exactly an accolade.

He still hates Trump, I'm sure. And I'm sure he's incredibly disappointed that he won. But he also knows that literally half of America isn't retarded, like other liberal pundits are saying. Remember, Stewart is still friends with other conservative politicians and fought for several laws that benefit american servicemen and 9/11 responders. Being able to see what's fucked up about your side can be rare these days.

There's nothing wrong with being racist.

I don't know why you people think there is.

>Owa me mou shindeiru
What did Trump mean by this when he said this to Obama and Hillary last time they met?

NYT is fucking embarrassing and has been a propaganda rag for at least 100 years now

you people are a joke

What a fucking cult.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

>There's ample evidence to that fact.
Prove it, and no college professors and buzzfeed isn't facts

well, you really should stop with the fake news

my cut of the profits is the disheartening knowledge that the political climate is such that people won't ever agree on facts or change their opinions because it's easier to believe that there is an implicit bias (or even a conspiracy) against the views that they already hold to be true

such an abundance of riches

He still implies that what Trump said was "racist" in any capacity.

He nor his supporters aren't "afraid" of Mexicans. They don't want the economy tanked by illegal immigrants.
They don't want radical Muslims turning us into the next France.
They don't want BLM thugs burning down our cities.

Once again, Liberal idiots can't separate the undesirables from the whole race.

The worst part is that their are people that call this drivel "moderate" and "level-headed". Being a 4 on the Retard Scale doesn't make you not retarded. It just makes you LESS retarded than the people at 9 and 10.

Yes, a quote by a delusional plagiarist and a marxist.

Can you tell me what's wrong with being racist again?

Also I do judge most people by the content of their character, but at the same time I realize their race, culture and appearance are other good ways to judge a person.

Nothing wrong with this you bigot.

Being a racist doesn't mean you hate other races.

I wish I could understand your worldview better so I could empathize with you instead of condemn you. But I can't. Sorry.

>fake news
wtf I love 1984 now

>Well, Trump is a racist.

You've been banging this drum for 18 months now, SJW's.
Nobody's buying it any more. It's why you cucks lost the election.

Are you guys going to whine and cry for the next four years? You won. You're worse than SJW with your crybaby bullshit. People have a different opinion than you do. Get the fuck over it.

They've been banging it for every republican president candidate for as far as I can remember
They'd probably call Hillary or Bernie racists all day everyday if they were republican

MLK was against affirmative action?

I thought Marin Luther King Jr. was out of fashion among the left these days.

Then maybe try harder.

Are you willing to consider the fact that MLK Jr. maybe wasn't a saint? Is that even in the realm of possibility to consider.

He did hate gays. Doesn't that make someone an automatic "Nazi" to you leftists these days?

I bet he would be. He was quite liberal on race, but he was also a hardcore christian. I'd bet he'd 50/50 vote republican.

>for the next eight years

ftfy

>You're worse than SJW with your crybaby bullshit.

Every fucking thread where someone questions/criticizes/mocks the leftist media-narrative, this gets posted.

It's blatant damage-control.
Disagreement/mockery isn't "whining" and you're a cuck for saying so.

You misunderstand. It's not the MLK thing, or the fact that you think that the negative aspects of his character somehow invalidate his words. Him not being supportive of gay people as a religious man in the 60s isn't hard for me to understand.

Just the idea of judging someone so completely without really trying to understand them. It's kind of alien to me. When I was raised, my father taught me that everyone has a story just like me and if you don't know that story, you've got no right to make assumptions. He told me labels are the tools of people who can't deal with complexity.

The left is as much a sjw boogeyman as the right is an evil empire. Neither label is true and both sides have many different shades.

>You're worse than SJW with your crybaby bullshit

Being "racist" doesn't mean race colors your perception of every individual. Even hardcore racists recognize exemplary members of races they don't like.
Racism means accepting the generalites about the different races that history, time and experience have proved to you over and over again.

So many of these fuckheads just assumed they could piss in the face of the GOP for months on end because they were so sure it wouldn't matter, they would win and there would be nothing anyone could do about it, so why care? Hillary will make sure they can never fight back, so let's have fun with these ignorant white redneck assholes. And why even bother voting, one less vote won't make any difference I mean it's not even close, all the polls say so...

>"oh man I can't wait until Hillary wins, I'm gonna go on Sup Forums and just gulp down their tears like popeye eating spinach oh boy it's gonna be such a meltdown I have a semi just thinking about it..."
-Every Democrat on Sup Forums for 6 months before the election

And then they lost not just the election, but the entire government. Their 24/7 media "reporting" and "protests" and smears failed to bully and blackmail people into abandoning Trump. And this was their only source of power over the dumb peasant class. The class of people they gleefully shat all over for 8 years is now firmly in control. Look at what weapons they have left: Desperately tweeting hyperbole and suicide threats, yelling in the street, holding up traffic and burning stuff. They know it's all futile. A change is coming and they can't stop it.

He who rides the tiger can never get off.

Reminder that this chav fuck whined that CNN wasn't biased enough

youtube.com/watch?v=jaAT8GUtmz4

The same CNN that actually cut people off from the feed the moment they mentioned Wikileaks.

Yeah, this is how far down the shitter liberal media has gone.

That isn't even in the top 10 reasons why the Dems lost the election.

I don't think Trump supporters have any problem with his casual racism. I don't think his win is a rejection of that notion, but rather an embracing of it.

Stop acting like cunts and we'll stop calling you out on it.

>defending fake news

Is it a good thing to be proud of the fact that your guy got elected through facebook spammed bullshit instead of winning on real issues backed up by real facts?

Wouldn't you want people to understand why Trump is right and why liberals are wrong instead of just "Hillary is a 6000 year old skeleton click here to see how the truth was discovered!"

Whoops, selected the wrong quote to greentext. That was weird.

But user, the Clinton Foundation launders Al'Qaeda drug money, look at this totally reputable article my redneck uncle just posted

You misunderstand their support for Trump

What Trump says is right because Trump says it. When he goes full conservative, they agree with him. When he goes moderate, they agree with him. When he says something liberal, they agree with him.

He could have pivoted far left. He could have moved to the center. He could have started quoting Hitler. It doesn't matter. Sup Forums's support for Trump was about him, not about policy.

>Liberal media telling us to buy and read out of market newspapers.
>This is after they have gutted and destroyed all major mid market papers.
>some are totally gone others are just a shell of themselves not even publishing 7 days a week.

>Destroy everyone's local paper
>That local paper isn't there to push the mainline liberal opinion anymore
>Every liberal politician and cause goes down in flame but Marijuana legalization.

They brought it on themselves with the greed of shuttering or gutting the hometown papers.

>Racism means accepting the generalites about the different races that history, time and experience have proved to you over and over again.
I guess I don't accept that. There are too many people, and the loudest people are noticed the most often. All it does it just further blind you to understanding others. Speaks of a great arrogance, in my opinion.

My grandfather fought in Germany, met some of the worst examples of human beings that I think ever existed. He never held it against any German when he got back. And he was a guy that was worth looking up to, as was my father. Within reason, I don't see any issue being tolerant of different things.

Jesus preached tolerance, and I sure as hell aren't going to claim I know better.

>"Hillary a good girl! Forget about all those murders and corruption and stuff!"

You backed a loser because you are a loser.

You cannot be a good person and defend or support Hillary Clinton. She us evil and corrupt to the core.

Now sit back and watch while we destroy everything the globalists struggled to build over the past 8 years

You sad little cunt

>Can you tell me what's wrong with being racist again?

Racism means that you are purposefully putting more value into someone's race as a factor on how you view that -individual- than other factors that may be more important. A racist person would look at a black applicant and a white applicant and even if the black applicant were supremely more qualified choose the white applicant because in their mind the negative aspects associated with blacks as a race weigh more heavily. It's generally a sign of poor critical thinking as you are relying on simple generalizations to guide your thought process instead of weighing all of the factors.

A certain level of tribalism is perfectly natural, babies of all races will always gravitate towards people of their race, etc... but in a modern diverse world an inability to work with people different than you makes you a liability in most job positions that require teamwork.