I live in Los Angeles. Just moved into a new apartment building about a week ago, in Ocean Park...

I live in Los Angeles. Just moved into a new apartment building about a week ago, in Ocean Park. Just found out my new next door neighbor is a trap, but not until after hanging out with her at her place for several hours last night.

She knocked on my door and introduced herself and invited me to come over to her place and hang out with her. So I did, cause new neighbor.

She never mentioned it. It was my other new neighbors who told me tonight that she has a dick. I thought they were joking at first, but they were adamant about it. I'm totally surprised, because I couldn't tell. I'm feeling really confused right now, because after I left her apartment last night, I went home and fapped while thinking about her because she's really hot.

She is completely passable. Even her voice.
How is this possible? Do they have a new surgery that alters the tone of vocal cords?

Attached: Bikini Bridge - 001.jpg (1080x810, 86K)

OP you're a fag

Her. Not even once. I too enjoy these things but don't fool yourself user. Faggot

Prepare for great blowies.

I think OP knows it himself, trying to justify it. OP just suck *her* dick already.

Ok OP retype that whole story except instead of using female pronouns say a guy with a dick and see how retarded your story is

pics?

sex =/= gender. gender is a social construct.

Op you know what maybe the other neighbors are just jelly. Try to get in the pants and find out

Attached: Passable.webm (852x480, 1.99M)

>he's really hot.
Fixed that for you gay boi

Attached: MICHELLE DICK (1).jpg (545x540, 27K)

shitty bait, faggot

Attached: bait.png (625x626, 65K)

Her moth doesn't have a penis. Getting a blowjob from a feminine face isn't gay.

It's not bait.

your neighbors are like gossiping like grade school girls. Avoid them. They will gossip about you as well.

You're a fucking faggot. You know how I know? Because you said "her". Here's the thing ya fuckin homo, it doesn't matter how feminine a dude with a dick is, he's still a fuckin dude. Shoving feathers up your ass doesn't make you a chicken ya fuckin bozo. Also, kys.

>feminine face isn't gay
today's bait is really low quality

Attached: worm2.jpg (380x380, 35K)

So, if you fuck this you're straight?

Attached: Buck Angel.jpg (571x800, 27K)

>trying to pull the confused card
faggot, buck angel is an abomination. try with some other bait

Look. If you do anything with him just know there is a chance he will tell others. So if you are okay with your friends and neighbors knowing you enjoy dicks then I would suggest jerking off and thinking about it immediately after.

the real question is who is this

Kek'd

I'm a straight dude and I'd fuck cuz it's got a vaginer

You're gay if you don't fuck it. Pussy is pussy

Attached: 14523199_10208827179209319_988925789104452037_n.jpg (480x320, 11K)

Why do fags continue to call things with penises a "her"

They know “she” had a dick because everyone in the apartment building has hit it.

op is fapping to the fap story he wrote

congrats user, you just encountered the fact that gender/sexuality are social constructions...not entirely made up, but definitly not real in the way a big ol' boner or titty is real...our brains only see what is in front of them and fapping to images has nothing to do with whatever the 'truth' is that you didn't see

also, hormones can change your voice no matter when you take them, so there's that. She was probably a pretty ladylike dude when she was living like a dude.

Actually, if he had said him and still fapped when he got home, that would be gay.

The fact that he thinks of her as female is an indication that he's straight. He finds the feminine form arousing.

But before you fuck that, "because you're straight", you would first have to get an erection and that would require you becoming aroused by his body.

Depends on the penis. If it's a masculine penis, then that would be gay, but if it's a feminine penis, then having sex with her is straight.