Taylor has alleged in a deposition DJ David Mueller "reached up under my skirt and grabbed my ass right when I was...

>Taylor has alleged in a deposition DJ David Mueller "reached up under my skirt and grabbed my ass right when I was having to pose for a photo."

Was she groped?

my problem with that photo is she is alleging his hand is up her dress and on her bare ass. the dress is long enough that it would push the front out from being ruffled by his hand, so unless they have a side or back shot, there is no way she should legally win this. Reasonable doubt and if they bring up stuff about her lying about kanye in court or finding a legal way to do it, it would paint her as malicious.

But this is america, she will win on celebrity alone.

Clearly she's lying
There is no ass to grab

why is she smiling then? checkmate athieststs

>David Mueller: "I grabbed a handful of bones so I thought it was her hips"
What did he mean by this?

>votes for Trump
>sues this guy

What did she mean by this?

she voted for hillary.

>that visible spine

You've never lifted a skirt up from behind have you?

I am a girl idiot

>ass

?

can you post pics of your pusy pls?

That's what she wants all her friends and fans to think, but we all know who's name she put down when alone in the voting booth.

Show me your vagina.

Do you actually believe those Sup Forums memes about her? She's a total fucking slut nigga, remember she needs to dump at least 5 boyfriends a year to write her shitty breakup songs

I wanna put a baby inside her.

Yes I have and while not all work the same way, her skirt in the from would have billowed out a bit, its pretty long, he would need to get his hand underneath the lip of the dress.

she said her bare ass. Not over the dress, underneath

I ask again, You've never lifted a skirt up from behind have you? Being a girl means fuck all when it comes to answering the question.

from - front*

user, I'm a dude, the person that posted to you first wasn't the original poster to your reply, he's fucking with you.