Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

>mobileposter
>>>/reddit/

>Argentina is white

Well, I guess that settles it

Argentina is white, of course

shut up nigger you're not fooling anyone

>Sneakily include Argentina as a victim nation to try and group it with White countries

This is just pathetic. Does the person who made that image think they're slick?

>All Brazilians are black
Again, who made this?

more like #cuck

to be fair, there should be a white face in south africa

they're a bigger minority there than blacks are in europe

But aren't white the one that make them went there on the first place? Slavery and colonialism for example.

Not all Brazilians are black, but it's still a nigger-tier country

Africans sold their own people as slaves to the white men

CHICANOOOOOOO AJSKJASKAHSJAJAJSKSJJSJA

Nah, before the age of travel, europe was white, africa was black. You guys are the smartest, not allowing these subhumans into your countries.

>russians are darker than gooks
I knew it

>he conveniently forgets to mention what this country's erstwhile makeup was

Perry exist though.

The Barbary pirates of North Africa started raiding and kidnapping white people from Europe to sell as slaves starting in the 1500's, when the Atlantic slave trade was barely even a thing, with only the Portuguese using a few slaves for their new colonies in Brazil.

tl:dr the africans started it

migue

Quit blaming Jews and Blacks as reasons why you can't fuck white women Sup Forumseddit. White genocide deserves to happen if you sad losers are being wiped out.

why are browns in the US darker than the ones in Mexico/CA/SA?

It's called natural selection. It's your race's fault your women all want black cock and you guys don't know how to breed like other races.

>t. Jew

that's bullshit, the problem isn't interbreeding, the problem is outbreeding

Everyone here is mixed from every race under the sun since Portugal whored us out to all of Europe and bought slaves, not counting the asian immigrants and the spics refugees. There's no black or white here, just mixed.

Yeah and how many Americans do you see in Japan? Hardly any comparatively. Perry opened up your country like your sister's tight cunt on her wedding night but we didn't outbreed you Nips on your own land like these Africans do

>whites insist that minorities are no longer oppressed in the west
>are VERY uncomfortable with the prospect of becoming a minority in the west
Really makes you think.

>hurr durr why don't white people just reproduce more

In America whites reproduce at well above the replacement rate. The problem has nothing to do with whites not breeding enough, it has to do with hispanic immigration and any honest person looking at this issue would know that.

But i don't have any problems with women. Quite literally do the following

1) Be clean
2) Have a sense of fashion
3) No matter what contemporary special snowflake social wisdom tells you, it doesn't hurt to be fit. Please be presentable.
4) Confidence.
5) PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE. You're not Rapunzel so dont expect to be treated like it.

IF a full-time sperglord like me can figure it out, im pretty sure that anyone can

t. Sup Forumskiddy who can't fuck a white girl because of Jamal

>Sup Forumslution

>White and Black population percentages & numbers have flattened out. Asians are for the most part insignificant
>Our population still exploding

Are we really taking in that many central American illegals?

White women are the least likely out of all races to breed outside their race.

The problem is that white people (and East Asians) don't want to have many kids or none at all these days and thanks to condoms, pills and abortions we can enjoy sex without consequences.
It's a blessing and curse at the same time.

le ironing

What the fuck does this thread have to do with sports? There's a whole board for this

>>Sup Forums>>

>immigrants are wiping out virgin Sup Forumsacks

Great.

>In America whites reproduce at well above the replacement rate

Sup Forums lies again I see

This. I know that we love to spend all day miring in ironic self-pity over social failure, but IRL women aren't intimidating nor hostile to men (not to the extent of /r9k/ and Sup Forums agitprop anyway).

get this faggot degeneracy out of my Sup Forums

They're also wiping out all the other white people too you dishonest charlatan

as you can clearly see, white birthrates have not significantly dropped in the last 40 years, it's the ridiculously high Hispanic birthrate (very little of which is interbreeding with other races by the way) combined with unbelievable levels of legal and illegal Hispanic immigration that have changed the demographic face of the United States

There's nothing wrong with this btw. Whites deserve it honestly. Especially eternal virgin Sup Forumsbabies who memes white genocide into existence.

>every single country where whites arnt the majority is a shit hole
>whites don't want to become minority because the country will turn into a shithole
Makes you think...

>another Sup Forums faggot cant differentiate between race and class episode
poor people reproduce a lot, black white or whatever else. the irony is i bet you oppose birth control too, which would solve your "problem"

and the female list:
1) have vagina (optional)

>every single country where whites arnt the majority is a shit hole
>whites don't want to become minority because the country will turn into a shithole

Correction
>Whites don't want to become a minority in a country where minorities feel a need that all whiteys must be punished for being white but that's not racist

>Asians are for the most part insignificant
nigga what? california is like 70% asian and growing

did your gf fuck niggers or something? or are you just jealous of white people because you're a smelly mulatto mutt

If being having good hygiene and a modicum of social savvy and grace is asking for too much, them i think I understand why you people have trouble with women.

>1) have vagina
Not sure why this meme is forced everywhere because the average women puts FAR MUCH MORE effort into her appearance and grooming that we do, and no matter what they say, they do that shit to get YOUR (male) attention.

Stop implying nonsense to feed that twisted sense of victimhood.

>are you jealous of white people
Why would I be jealous of a dying breed?

So we are no longer disagreeing that it's happening right? You can make your pithy jokes about how this is beneficial (lol how's Mexico? Ever check out Central American violent crime rates? How's East LA these days?) but as long as you're no longer denying that it's happening then I've done my job here.
>poor people reproduce a lot
Uh, check the graph again, the poorest group of people in the US by a wide margin are blacks, who reproduce considerably less than Hispanics. Birthrate differences exist for numerous reasons, poverty and class merely one of them. Religiosity and culture are the predominant factors. There's a reason that Mormon Utah has a significantly higher birthrate than any other predominantly white state.
Who the fuck said I oppose birth control? Who the fuck on Sup Forums has ever opposed birth control? Have you ever been to Sup Forums? They fucking wish that hispanics used condoms and aborted their fetuses.

I get why you think Sup Forums is a bunch of retards but considering that these are your arguments against them I can also see why their message has such appeal.

I guarantee every amerifat Sup Forumstist itt is a quadroon

>The problem
what is the problem is what I don't get. if you hate being aroudn minorities, make a lot of money and live in a rich town. those are still exclusively white and probably always will be, which is proof that if you can't make money it's not cause the minorities are stealing it its cause you're worthless

What happened in 1989 and 2008?

>California is 70% Asian
If by Asian you mean Indigenous Americans whose genetic ancestors migrated from Central Asia then yes, California is 70% Asian.

Why are you making this personal? I don't disagree with a thing you said, and I work out everyday. I do fine. But you have to be blind not to see how painfully easy it is for women to not only get laid but get male attention in comparison to the opposite.

>Australia and New Zealand, both countries with black/asian indigenous peoples, show unhappy whites
Hmmmmmmm

shut up Abo.

i moved here from Amsterdam, an asian flooded city by all means, 5 years ago and before that have never seen so many in my life.

This entire thread is a sneaky Argentinian ruse intended to fool you into thinking it's a white country.

>But you have to be blind not to see how painfully easy it is for women to not only get laid but get male attention in comparison to the opposite.

But i'm not. What im trying to say here is; Welcome to the world. This has been the social dynamic for nearly all of human history. 1 to 1 mating is literally nothing more than a useful meme of modern (last few thousand years) society.

>They fucking wish that hispanics used condoms
I do use condoms though.

what are you raging about then?

>here

California itself is mindbogglingly larger than your country of origin. Have you seen all of California or do you just live in fucking Chinatown?

I'm glad it's happening faggot. As long as your virgin self along with people like you are shriveled corpses in 50 years, I'm totally fine with this.

>le crime rates
Who cares. Only Sup Forumsfaggots like you care.

1988 was an economic boom following a recession, 2008 was a recession. People tend not to have as many children in general during depressions.
>what is the problem is what I don't get. if you hate being aroudn minorities, make a lot of money and live in a rich town. those are still exclusively white and probably always will be, which is proof that if you can't make money it's not cause the minorities are stealing it its cause you're worthless
See again, you, like every other liberal I've ever encountered on this issue, consistently can only reply by making this personal. Let's say I follow your advice perfectly, I live my life in a white city in a white neighborhood in a rich house and a beautiful wife, three kids, a dog, everything you said. Whites will still become a minority in this country by 2075. And you may not give a shit about that, but there are plenty of historical examples of predominantly white or Asian countries that allow their demographics to shift and the results are never positive. This country is on the path to becoming Brazil in about 100 years or so, and I won't be alive, neither will you but our children will be. And that's the future we're creating for them.

So go ahead, think only of yourself, criticize anyone who thinks along these lines as blaming minorities for their personal problems, but you're the one that's blinding yourself to reality.

WAHHHHHHHHH WOMEN HAVE STANDARDS! HOW DARE THEY WAHHHHHHHHHHH

But white people aren't native to North America and Australia and became dominate there due to genocide

>America
>White
>Mierdril
>White
Kekkerino

I made a one-sentence comment on Sup Forums, I don't think that qualifies as raging.

>Whites will still become a minority in this country by 2075.
Humans will die out eventually anyway, why should we even care about this stuff?

i live in the bay area and go to L.A. a lot.

The majority of Northern california is pretty rural and south of LA/San Diego is pretty much just desert. Everything in between is just farm land.

I've also been to most of the east coast states and Georgia/Louisiana/Florida so i think i have a good sample of the country

can Sup Forums pls go to their containment board?

>223 Million white people will somehow become a minority vis a vis 40 million blacks and 55 million hispanics

>argentina
Please tell me this is a joke

They all look white to me.

>Who cares. Only Sup Forumsfaggots like you care.
How about culture? Do you care about your culture? Would you want to see it disappear or be altered significantly by a foreign one?

i dont think you understood what i meant

Fucking saved