Got a salvia drug test tomorrow at 10:30am and took about 15mg of oxycodone at 1:30pm today. Am I fucked...

Got a salvia drug test tomorrow at 10:30am and took about 15mg of oxycodone at 1:30pm today. Am I fucked? What can I do to pass this bitch? Would gargling some hydrogen peroxide solve my problem?

Attached: 126405198-352-k625601.jpg (352x550, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1ryvVgE8LJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A couple of pints of bleach should do the trick. Good luck

Short answer: no you idiot troll

That's what I was thinking, thanks man I give that a try right now!

You are fucked

Get all your coworkers to spit in your mouth right before the test.

Attached: IMG_0314.png (522x664, 422K)

No troll,

don't do drugs retard

I'll try and avoid a car accident next time.

so you knew you had a drug test and took drugs before it

nice
real nice

No, I took them then later I found out I had a drug test. I'm not that autistic.

If you have a prescription you should be fine.

If not, don't do drugs, faggot.

What’s a salvia drug test?

you can suck fates dick bitch

>Got a salvia drug test

Sal via? kek, never heard of it.

I do have script. So should I tell them before? I would just rather pass the test and have them not know about it at all.

A drug test using saliva you fuck

Salvia will fuck you up!

youtu.be/1ryvVgE8LJA

Expecting me to be able to spell saliva correct on oxy, lmao

If you have a prescription then you're fine.
Yes you should tell them beforehand, and also show them your prescription as well

Saliva and salvia are two completely separate things

>salvia

Attached: 1425532107940.jpg (540x540, 23K)

If you got a script you should be chill, i'd say just tell em before hand ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

>spell oxycodone and hydrogen peroxide correctly
>fuck up at spelling saliva

shit excuse my guy

>Am I fucked?

Pretty much, unless to figure out how to rinse your mouth out with hydrogen peroxide within a minute of the test.

If you're on probation due to opiate abuse or some legal event involving drugs, you're most likely heading for jail.

Have fun.

Oh trust me sweetie nothing will get that dick smell out of your mouth

Just what I wanted

if you can make yourself throw up right before and try to keep a little in your mouth for the test you should be good

>Got a salvia drug test tomorrow at 10:30am and took about 15mg of oxycodone at 1:30pm today. Am I fucked?

Yes. If you're on probation and have gone through court ordered rehab, you are going to be locked up. If you have a real lawyer-- not a public defender-- call him or her, tell him that you made a mistake and are desperate for another chance. Make up some convincing excuses (my dog died, I sprained my back) and ask for more rehab.

Good luck.

Work not court.

what do you do for work?

I hope you dont get the job you waste of space loser... your family wanted to see you get a job too...

Amazon

You're probably right. I guess getting in a car accident makes me a loser?

>Work not court.

Meh, so you lose your job. It happens. If you're eating oxy at work, you didn't like the job all that much anyway.

Take some poppy seed muffins with you to the drug test, pass them around, and when you come up positive, blame it on the muffins, and let everyone know you have an attorney and you're going to sue if you don't get a letter of recommendation.