Why are Europeans such pussies?

youtube.com/watch?v=NJD0xtXU8BI

Watch this French coward surrender to the alpha American who he tried to belittle.

In America, even white men like to fight! WorldstarHiphop is one of our most popular websites. Why have European "men" become such weaklings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S_T7J64am8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fighting is for subhumans who can't solve a conflict with words

Too much time living in peace. See, 'Murrica has been at war with someone for pretty much most of the modern age. Europe, on the other hand, stopped fighting after WWII.

Ergo, the prospect of war, killing, and fighting for their country has left living memory. What WWII vets remain are few and old. The youngsters, having lived under the umbrella of peace and protection provided to them by the U.S., have become docile, domesticated, and dangerously idealistic and naieve. Hence why they think taking in all of the mudslime niggers of Africa is a good idea. The poor sorry fools don't even realize that they're come for revenge for the colonial times they have sadly come to see as a mark of shame rather than pride. They willingly bend over for tiny mudslime cock because of their white guilt.

America, on the other hand, still has some pride left. Hence why it'll survive. Europe, on the other hand, is fucked. And we all know who's to blame for all this vibrant (((diversity))).

t. beta numale cuck

I don't see any evidence that the victim is french or european. On the other hand i'm pretty sure that this sucker punch and that chokehold out of nowhere are called "assault" in any country.

Posting a video in which an obvious french white trash is doing what he does best isn't a fair example

Stay mad, frenchy.

Keep bowing to the BIG WASP COCK

You Franks used to be hardcore. You led the crusades, you produced Napoleon, and now you all just bend over for mudslime nigger cock and stand idly by as your women are raped by shitskin dindus.

How far your lot has fallen, it truly saddens me to see a once proud and badass people be laid low by the dindu durkas you used to gladly slaughter by the thousands. I weep for your ancestors, they must be spinning in their graves at the sight of you modern cucks. Even I'm mad at you for being so weak and effeminate. You fucking fags deserve what's happening to you.

>fighting
>over the age of 22

Please don't reproduce.

But we are going to be the first to clean the place, like usually.
You'll see it in less than 10 years.

>Muh lookk at the french
>Not in france
>Not speaking french
>Not looking french
>Not indicating he is french

Also go suck niggers dick filthy pigs, at least we enslaved the niggers, you you are their bitchs since your country was created.

>implying the Swiss have been r le ant fighters since the death of pike formations

Kek what a mountain nigger

That's why white men dont' reproduce and niggers fuck the white women.

This. Without conflict people become soft and lazy they don't have motivation to act they already live in peace and in 1 world. The Muslims from the middle east however live in constant conflict and with a ideology of domination they see the peaceful European and they are not afraid to take what they want because what's the European going to do? Cry to the government, complain?

I'll believe it when I see it Frenchie. I'm already mighty impatient. When are you finally gonna form some RWDS and purge the filth from your lands? Because if you don't act soon you'll all be castrated and serving as guards to your new sultan's harem which will be populated with your white women.

That used to be a niggers lot/job, it'll be yours soon if you don't man the fuck up and Crusade as your ancestors did.

We enslaved em' too, but we figured they'd work better as cannon fodder. Sadly this strategy for dealing with them wasn't viable long term. Now our urban centers have been overrun by dindus. Oh well, they're doing a good job killing themselves off so it'll probably work out in the end.

A fucking leaf is even more cucked than a Frank. You have no right to speak so long as that cuck faggot Trudeau is your PM. Remove his ass first, then I'll hear you out.

>removing the bottom of the barrel white women from the gene pool is a problem.

Wheres all the White American boxers theres lots of White European boxers doing well but i never see a White American its strange.

>Americunt
>never rioting or protesting against their shitty governement
>talk shit

Pathetic

French without freedom are alpha warriors
French with freedom are pussies

C'est la vie

Sure m8

youtube.com/watch?v=S_T7J64am8I

tbf boxing is for poorfags

Oh and i forgot to congratulate you on your nice divide and conquer thread bravo

The guy didn't want to fight. This is dindu tier

Our are contained in ghetto, but we need to remove the healthcare so they can go leech another country.

>french
>riot and protest because employers want to be able to fire people without paying 40.000 euros in severance pay

What a shit country.

Even Hitler couldn't invade us

>Too much time living in peace. See, 'Murrica has been at war with someone

Non-argument. Try fighting some balkan nigger

>WorldstarHiphop is one of our most popular websites.

>subhuman nigger detected.

Purge yourself untermensch

Holy fuck this. For all their tough talk about guns and tyranical goverment they let negroes literally destroy and loot major cities, and now they let spics beat up Trump supporters.

This. They are all talk, just like everyone else besides Eastern Europeans.

Sure thing, burgerphile

At least you are still cool papá

It's no coincidence that the Balkan provinces are the ones who actually have the balls to throw up a wall to stop the dindus. They still have some fight left in them.

On the other hand the western European cucks have so little fight left in them that they allowed a mudslime to become mayor of London for fucks sake. God they're such fucking cucks, I'm almost ashamed to share ancestry with them.

Tactical decision. See, by letting that happen we can paint ourselves as the reasonable, good people who are better than the shitskins.

You need to learn how to play the long con. Fighting back would only aid our enemies. By turning the other cheek we make it well known what a Trump defeat will mean. It will mean the spics and niggers killing everyone who ain't them. That prospect will hover over the minds of voters and it will ensure that Trump wins in a complete landslide.

One can cede a battle to win the war, which is what we did there. Once he's in power we'll send em' all back to Mexishit where their dindu asses belong.

>Euros know their countries are being taken over by muslims.
>Some how tries to defend that Euro's aren't
being taken over by muslims.

Just because an American said it.

it's easy to look tough when you beat someone who is obviously is meek and doesn't know how to throw a punch. This white man is no better than a nigger. I wonder if the white man in the video would have done the same if a haitian or any other black french came up to him and "belittled" him. I guarentee he wouldn't have been so brave.

They allowed a Muslim mayor, you allowed a gay Muslim black president. How can you call them cucks when we're all in the same boat?

>See, 'Murrica has been at war with someone for pretty much most of the modern age. Europe, on the other hand, stopped fighting after WWII.
Objectively wrong, but mostly because apart from 9/11, 'Murrica hasn't seen war since the nineteenth century. Your army goes around a lot but your home is always an ocean away from war. Don't act like all your major cities aren't filled to the brim with faggots and/or diversity.

And he's about to be purged. He was the penultimate swing to the left, the pendulum swing back to the right is going to be so hard we may well see RWDS in our country. I'm very excited, I'm an aspiring helicopter pilot, we'll be giving him a ride shortly, Pinochet style.

Again, the major cities are doing a good job at cleaning themselves up. We don't even need lynch mobs anymore. All we gotta do is keep arming the dindus and they'll soon kill themselves off. God it's a glorious thing to watch. The niggers purge themselves, amazing!

How can we even compete?
It's simple
we can't.