Michael Shannon: Don't talk to your Trump-voting relatives

metro.us/entertainment/michael-shannon-don-t-talk-to-your-trump-voting-relatives/zsJpkn---pejocmaXnpaXY/

Yes, the election is all I’ve been thinking about. How are you holding up?
>I’m on tenterhooks here. I have two young children. Basically this man is probably going to destroy the earth and civilization as we know it. It’s kind of terrifying.

I’ve been alternating between feeling energized, stoked to fight against everything he and his supporters stand for, and utter despair, because I’m not convinced anything I do can actually effect change.
>That’s the thing: These protests are so moving, but ultimately what are they going to accomplish? I’m so glad these kids on the campuses everywhere are going ape s—, but at the end of the day the guy’s still going to be president. Maybe you need a civil war or something.

I was going to avoid talking about this, but I suppose it’s unavoidable.
>No, it’s unavoidable. It should be talked about constantly. It should be the only thing anyone talks about.

There’s not even a way to talk to the other side. You may want to share something on Facebook, but the algorithms only allow people to see the news they want.
>The wall isn’t between the U.S. and Mexico; the wall is between people who voted for Trump and people who didn’t. And we’ve got to do something about it. I don’t want to live in a country where people voted for Trump. I want to live in some other f—ing country. But I don’t want to run away. So we’re just going to have to bust this thing up.

DROPPED

He's no longer just like me

Don't care what you have to say op, but did anyone else see this guy on Fallon tonight?

based

>So we’re just going to have to bust this thing up.

Translation:
>"So we’re just going to have to stay here and whine and propagandize and start more riots."

But me and my entire family (and probably the majority of my extended family too) voted for Trump.

Who the fuck is Micheal Shannon?

I am going to beat your ass, drumpfkin.

>always plays the bad guy in movies
>is an actual bad guy in real life

pottery

I bet you wouldn't say the same thing about hardcore religious people who shun (excommunication) their family members because they don't believe the same way. That's what this guy is doing.

This guy was on Fallon tonight and needed to read off a "discreet" cue card that they shoehorned in to describe his movie he was there to promote. He looked high af

Ok Cletus

dude, sick comeback.

OP did you edit this image to have a lazy eye or is he really that terrifying?

>supporting trump

literally uneducated boomer retards

Get out.

>Can't argue
>Le call him a hick

Okay, shitskin.

Everybody does that. Goddamn even Sup Forums does it with its muh reddit or Sup Forums. Not that isn't a problem but get off the high horse

why did he drown that guy tho [/Spoiler]

Tell that to Hillary's snapped career.

>Basically this man is probably going to destroy the earth and civilization as we know it. It’s kind of terrifying.
Was there a precise moment liberals went full fucking retard or was it a gradual decline into lunacy and stupidity?

>Everybody does that.
No they don't. Only morons do that. I would never cut people off in my personal life just because they thought differently than me.

>get off the high horse
I have no response. You just sound like a child, and there's nothing I can do about that.

Approximately 55 years of gradual decline, starting from Eisenhower's warning of the "military-industrial complex" and millions, both Democrat and Republican, not standing up as one to fight it.

America is reaping what they sowed.

Fuck you Van Alden

>Last week, three old friends – people I’ve known for years – each requested to be “unfriended” by anyone who planned on voting for Trump. Honestly, that was disheartening. Who tosses away a friendship over an election? Are my friends turning into those mind-numbingly arrogant celebrities who threaten to move to another country if their candidate doesn’t win?
>mind-numbingly arrogant celebrities

Why is Mike Rowe so fucking based

>America is reaping what they sowed.
We aren't anymore since we elected Trump. We're trying to turn back the tide now. The next 4 years will simply be liberals repeating what they've done for the last 8 but at a far more ridiculous level and with infinitely less effectiveness.

Where do you think we are senpai?
>I don't like what this guy says/do
>Dropped

>I have no response
>gives a response anyway

I meant I wasn't sure how to respond to such a dumb claim. Carry on.

>Why didn't the working-class vote for a crooked, corrupt, out-of-touch SJW feminazi that wants to replace them with illegal immigration, replace them with foreigners on H1B's, raise their taxes and encourage BLM tards to burn their cities down? They must just be dumb....

See this?
This is why you lost the election, retard.
It's why you're going to keep losing elections in the future.

>The wall isn’t between the U.S. and Mexico; the wall is between people who voted for Trump and people who didn’t. And we’ve got to do something about it. I don’t want to live in a country where people voted for Trump. I want to live in some other f—ing country. But I don’t want to run away. So we’re just going to have to bust this thing up.

So basically he wants to start a civil war? Good luck with that.

The day Marx wrote the Communist Manifesto.

Mike Rowe has actually worked a day in his life. He knows when shit's up.

This is what would happen if a civil war ensued. (Don't bother reading if you're an ADHD megatard)

>tl;dr: Michael Shannon and his libcuck, city-dwelling fempals would be entirely and destructively BTFO

it's been coming for a long time

Only now is it crystal fucking clear

so does Hillary even have a job right now?
like she isn't president, but she's still a secretary or something until Obamer gives Trump the key to the country, but after that is she basically homeless?

Nah any resistance from the left will be something asking to the Weatherman Underground.

>maybe you guys need a civil war

>oh, no. of course my hollywood friends and i won't be participating in this, we'll be lounging in our yachts while you poor people do it for us

I had hoped Shannon would be the sort to not jump on the libcuck panic bandwagon but guess not.

“There is now this idea that anyone who voted for him has to be defined by the worst of his rhetoric,” Stewart said. “Like, there are guys in my neighborhood that I love, that I respect, that I think have incredible qualities who are not afraid of Mexicans, and not afraid of Muslims, and not afraid of blacks. They’re afraid of their insurance premiums. In the liberal community, you hate this idea of creating people as a monolith. Don’t look at Muslims as a monolith. They are individuals, and it would be ignorance. But everybody who voted for Trump is a monolith, is a racist. That hypocrisy is also real in our country.”

-Jon Stewart.

Why do retards keep calling it "Cultural Marxism"?

Honestly, I would legitimately like nothing more than to see a civil war between Liberals and Conservatives.

Because without a doubt, without exception, it would be a one-sided slaughter with Liberals being on the receiving end.

One one side would be feminist flesh-blimps, granola-munching thick-rimmed glasses-wearing beta-males, "bloggers", self-diagnosed autistics, tenured commie college-professors, neck-beards, bronies, trannies and criminals. Their only real combat strength would be the nigs and spic criminals, who unfortunately can't shoot anything unless it's a drug-dealer less than 3 feet away, or an innocent toddler in the crossfire.

On the opposite side would be laborers, industrial-workers, farmers, plumbers, hunters, nearly every member of the military serving or having previously served, the police, combat-medics, survivalists and just about everyone that knows how to use a weapon. The few overweight neckbeards would hardly be a handicap.

Not only would Conservative victory basically be inevitable, but it would be a chance to purge the entirety of liberal contamination without having to resort to genocide. Win/Win.

>so does Hillary even have a job right now?

Sitting in a hospital bed, shitting her pants.

>the ashes where trump supporters once stood

Am I the only one who doesn't talk about politics with my relatives? My uncle brings it up jokingly sometimes but it never turns into a debate, I think everyone agrees not to discuss it too deeply

>“There is now this idea that anyone who voted for him has to be defined by the worst of his rhetoric,” Stewart said. “Like, there are guys in my neighborhood that I love, that I respect, that I think have incredible qualities who are not afraid of Mexicans, and not afraid of Muslims, and not afraid of blacks.

This still implies that what Trump said was "racist" in any capacity.

He nor his survivors aren't "afraid" of Mexicans. They don't want the economy tanked by illegal immigrants.
They don't want radical Muslims turning us into the next France.
They don't want BLM thugs burning down our cities.

Once again, Liberal idiots can't separate the undesirables from the whole race.

The worst part is that their are people that call this drivel "moderate" and "level-headed". Being a 4 on the Retard Scale doesn't make you not retarded. It just makes you LESS retarded than the people at 9 and 10.

Why is it that when libs say trump is gonna cause world war 3 they always do it with a big grin on their face or give an overly dramatic performance when saying it?
Its as if they want ww3 to happen

because they're pieces of shit

They're all fucking nuts

How do we get them to actually start a civil war?

The Republicans control the house and the senate.
Republicans are the people who actually own guns for fun.
Dems took them away.

Please please please start a civil war!

Hilarious, consider his limp-wristed old ass would be one of the first casualties.

take away the thing they hold most dear.

So, sign anti net neutrality and kill the Obama phone assistance program.

Funny how liberals are saying Trump will destroy America when in actuality, they're the ones being violent.

Michael Shannon can choke on a horse cock
I have a qt Ethiopian gf who voted Hillary and we still love each other

Your post seems implausible but because of those digits i believe every word

>DROPPED
He is a pretty limited actor. Don't know how his political views could cloud anyone's outlook on this.

Anyway, I think everyone are over-the-fuck-reacting about this election results. Seriously.

>>The wall isn’t between the U.S. and Mexico; the wall is between people who voted for Trump and people who didn’t. And we’ve got to do something about it. I don’t want to live in a country where people voted for Trump. I want to live in some other f—ing country. But I don’t want to run away. So we’re just going to have to bust this thing up.
Wait, this doesn't add up...

He can go back to the Phantom Zone.

Why doesn't this faggot make the world a better place and kill himself?

What a silly, paranoid man.

This is a dude in his 50s I'd imagine.

Fucking pathetic...

Liberals are the biggest pussies in the world. They won't fight if Ahkmed is pointing a gun in their face. Republicans are the ones who die for what they believe in. Sadly, it's usually just to line some politicians pocket.

Why do actors even talk about politics? Why not keep their thoughts to themselves and avoid controversy altogether?

This is pretty sensible.
This, however, is not.

But granola is delicious!

I honestly wonder sometimes if the world did actually end, or go through some immense shift in 2012, because people's insanity seems to have been infinitely augmented as of late.
This recent decade has seemingly seen an expedited amplification of everybody's illogicalities.
Did we get enveloped by some blackhole/wormhole or something?
All of these outrage artists' theatrics are the eptitome of idiocy.
Absolute hyperbole every which way I look.
People having mental meltdowns in public and private alike.
Fucken madness magnified beyond belief.
I'd've been really disturbed had the other candidate been elected, but wouldn't've rioted like some sillily psychotic savage, causing traffic jams, destruction and mayhem anywhere and everywhere because my preferred outcome didn't occur.
What the fuck happened?
I know there's always been lunacy, but this is surreal.
Such special stupidity the likes I've only ever imagined.
This post ironically comes off as being exaggerative, but it's unintended to.
This is is madness.
This is Sparta.

>dying when you don't have to is smart

ok user

>I didn't understand what I read.

Well, fuck him too.
Do they not realize they were about to elect a criminal?

>Basically this man is probably going to destroy the earth and civilization as we know it. It’s kind of terrifying.

Those people drank the kool-aid.

>A good movie example would be Bane

He's a big example

reality is simply unraveling at a faster and faster pace as time goes by, and we haven't adapted to the new nature of how easily things can just come undone yet

it's gonna be a wild ride user

What a wonderful human being

Can't stump the Trump, faggot.

You won't have your world war.

>another celebrity hates trump

what? no way!

I'd rather flip the coin on Republican control of the future than bask in the slow and steady absolute decay of liberalism

>People keep saying that he'll start World War 3
>He actually stopped it BEFORE being sworn into office
Is there anything our beloved President Trump can't do?

Because the discourse of modern liberals reflects the marxist class warfare theories on a superficial level. Every conflict is seen as oppressed vs oppressor, there are no other relevant factors. Like men vs women, whites vs non-whites, etc. So it's like applying marxist theory to culturally defined groups, hence cultural marxism.

Build a wall, apparently.

>the coin is still spinning Raziel

For you.

He can't do that until he's sworn in, though.

So... She got Trumped?

He's a man with immense wealth, great ambitions and ruling the world's most powerful country.
Besides resurrect the dead, no, there is nothing he can't do. Emperor Trvmp will make the whole world great again.

He can't do that since he already backed out of it. A fence, maybe.

>implying anyone "dropped" on Sup Forums is in your family or personal life
You're bad at this.

>he already backed out of it
Source

Wow, has all of Hollywood gone fucking nuts after Trump's election?

huffington post headline that i sawon facebook

>this man is probably going to destroy the earth and civilization as we know it

god i hate americans

This but it was from salon.

jesus christ

lol at your life shitskin

Can someone give me a full list of all Hollywood cucks gone retarded?
I don't mean those who didn't vote Trump (like based Viggo Mortensen endorsing Bernie Sanders), just those who made ridiculous claims such as fuckhead Zod over here.

I know Louis Cuck, Miley Cyrus, Chris Evans and RDJ. Who else?

uncle ted might have been right. high technology is destroying the fabric of society.

>Salon
>Huffington Post
>Actually taking them seriously
Wonderful joke, anons.

>he wrote Taxi Driver, Raging Bull and The Yakuza

Why are all filmmakers bleeding heart, "liberal" faggots? Even the ones who make "red pilled" films? Is this just virtue signaling? Maybe the more right wing ones are just staying quiet? I don't know, it feels mortifying that I'm standing alone in this sea of Marxists.

t. filmmaker

It was a joke, you mong.

What?
Another out-of-touch-with-reality-celebrity talking about the election to get clicks?
Am I supposed to be surprised or upset by this?

fuck off back to Sup Forums , Conservashits