Does weed make you smarter?

Does weed make you smarter?

Attached: towelie.jpg (300x231, 7K)

no

The smartest thing you can do is put a bullet in your head you silly bitch.

not really but it does help with you looking at things from a different perspective which sometimes is illuminating but thats really true for all barbituates

as someone who is high, the answer is Yes

Not as much as crack cocaine does.
If you're wanting to increase your IQ smoke crack while watching rick and morty.

Attached: 1513078440168.png (361x426, 256K)

No

Yes ,i have surpassed Einstein and i have figured out how to make spaghetti using only my anus and eyelids

what does smart mean? is it wittiness? is it good memory? weed would make you more creative i suppose, so in a way it could make you 'smarter'

i'll get back to you when i'm done smoking

No, the reverse. That being said, what user said about different perspective is true. I can solve word jumbles like no one’s business while stoned... I also find sativa strains are great for composing music.

No. Weed only makes you sad.

Attached: refer2.jpg (320x220, 13K)

It can make you more creative and see things from different perspectives. In my experience, the dosage to benefit from it is pretty small, and beyond that (like if I'm trying to get high) my attention span drops heavily and I get dumber

fuck no

Like for example, when watching movies or playing video games, a little weed can make it very easy for me to dissociate from being a viewer/player and focus on details like how shots were composed or how an environment was laid out, which leads to me being smarter about how to do those kinds of creative tasks myself.

Not in the long run. Acid works better

Long term use, does not. It has the opposite effect. It also kills motivation, and stunt emotional development. Ever noticed that stoners in their 30s, or 40s are as mature as teenagers?

As someone who smokes 400 dollars worth of dabs a month: no.

Sounds like you were dumb in the first place

Hey I'm at least as mature as a 25 year old

It removes artificial constructs to such. Depends on the nature of the person.

I spend my money on what I want. I make 400 bucks in a day.

I only study when I'm high....yes.