Chandler thread? Did the new saga already end? Did the OP from last night’s thread b8 us?

Chandler thread? Did the new saga already end? Did the OP from last night’s thread b8 us?

Attached: 5A5A9B76-F35C-453F-BD46-C815B913488D.jpg (600x924, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Their are some discords out there planning things however I can't say for sure if anything will come of it

Links please?

How much do you want to bet Op set us up last time? I still can’t beleieve what happened the other night. It seemed....artificial some how

Sorry there have been problems with tumblr spies so all of have agreed to not share any links for a while

I missed what happened last night, care to fill me in

Oh fuck off, are you retarded? They can’t do shit. They don’t care about Chandler

Basically there was a thread last night where the op was gathering realistic photos of women and they tried to win the heart of Chandler. An hour later out of the blue, Chandler tweets about a supposed new “sweetheart”.

all you need to know
>pic related Xtreme edition
>inb4 moralfags
do it i dare you

Attached: THE PLAN.jpg (500x500, 107K)

I was part of the original server. Was I banned or was it deleted? I'm the guy that was named user.

I faced the same dilemma, it got deleted when things were getting interesting.

There was a mass banning to the point where I'm pretty sure only the mods are left

Don’t know why but it got deleted, right when I was about to post something too. I wonder if the mods had something against our cause

All because of that one thread??? How often does that happen on Sup Forums?

good trying to create some fresh OC involving cwc and kept getting moralfags that wanted to send plans
things have been changed, the plan is no longer the same
take screencaps, send him warnings, feed the paranoia, only helping if you do

Holy shit same. I tried to friend the other OP to see what the fuck went down but didn't accept.

Oh fuck, so Was right?! I thought he was just pulling my leg. Holy shit this is more serious than I thought..

Where did the moral fags come from?? Why do they want to ruin this? They won’t gain anything from it

I guess the only way to keep up now is to just follow Chandler on his social media’s...

All I wanted was to watch the latest saga go down. The plan wasn't even anything malicious. God, tumblr faggots have to ruin everything.

So other than monitoring the progress, which is quite boring if you can’t get in with the other anons on this, maybe wait and see if Internet Historian makes an in depth video on this? I hope he does...

yup
if anything the plan was evolving into something with good intentions, intentions to get chrischan his balls back
not always out for blood
keks can be had while doing some positive work

Attached: reference 4.png (600x714, 415K)

Agreed! Something good could have come of this!

htVWva

Is there anyone here with ANY intel that they would like to share? Doesn’t have to be explicitly in detail if you’re worried about your plans being foiled.

discord dot gg/HDbpFg

Thank you, I’m sorry that it got to the point where I begged for this

there is another link invite above your op. i think there are like 3 or 4 servers floating around rn, all with different plans and backup servers aswell,

was in original threads
gave advice
here to give more if need be
until then happy to keep lurking since to far from VA to be of any other help than planning

Attached: amiibo.jpg (1024x583, 91K)

The plan was leaked by a bunch of white knights in Chris-Chan's social media. They probably scratched the plan all together because of that. Even so i hesitate to say much other than it was pretty harmless.

Why did you decide to share it with me though? Everything you guys are doing is in jeopardy. While I’m honored to take an inside look, I’m also afraid for you.

this discord is a dead end, but it should give you an idea of whats happening. im part of another that is actually somehwat active and whose plan is more positive.

>2018
>still harassing chris chan

really nigga? that lolcow was milked dry years ago

i should add that the private one im part of is remaining secret for now only so they can lay out the fundementals and actual logistics of what they want to do.

Stop making fun of my content you pieces of trash

I am more successful than any of you ever will be

They should paint the arms yellow.

now that wouldn't make any sense. Sonichu is Sonic, so he has to have his arms! He's also a Pikachu though, and so is yellow!!

CWC threw a shitfit when they made soinc's arms blue.

The whole Chris Chan thing is just depressing at this point. Chris hasn't done anything funny in years, I get that he's a shitty person but still I think we should just leave him alone, this isn't gonna be funny and will just send Chris further down the rabbit hole

Because it's dang stupid! He never had blue arms, and I don't understand why he should ever.