>Meet qt trap
>Hit her up
>Shes a nerd
>She agrees to have a date
OhFuckMe2Real.nonono
>Phone is dying so I tell her TTYL
>mfw this shit is gonna happen if I want it to
>mfw I've been married to the mother of my children for 5 years

This is no bait gentlemen. I'm legit terrified of what happens if I get caught. But I've always wanted that qt trap gf, and I've finally taken that step. What the fuck should I do??
>inb4 kys mentally ill faggot traps r gay

Attached: 2Q==-1.jpg (231x218, 10K)

Fuckin help

Ill date her for you and send you videos

kys mentally ill faggot traps r gay

But you probably shouldn't cheat on your wife, man. Just dump her ass if you're serious about traps.

Test waters with trap, if no good stay married. If good succ divorce and be with trap.

Attached: 1518446278382.jpg (848x941, 70K)

help is exactly what you should go seek. get counselling you fucking loser.

Just divorce the bitch.

You are a homosexual. There is no "Her", only a him. You're gonna fuck up a good thing. Faggots gon' fag.

Die, you don't deserve that women or your children, fucking scum.

>>mother of my children for 5 years
think of the kids you piece of shit!

you fuck around, you regret around

fix your family problems or lose ur kids. your choice

Pics of trap at then of wife

OP, man the fuck up. Marriage and love should be treated with care. Set those aside from pleasures.

If there where no such thing as incurable STDs I would say risk might be worth it if sex life sucks that bad. But this isn't reality. Cheating puts your wife and kids at risk without their awareness. What if you pick up oral herpes from cheating? An innocent kiss goodnight and your child may be condemned to deal with this disease for life. Is that a risk worth taking OP? If your marriage is that bad have a serious sit down with your wife. If you can't resolve your issues get a divorce and move on.

Never have kids problem solved

>She
>Her
Please just kill yourself, don't let your son finds out that his father is a fucking faggot

Don't ruin your life for a few minutes with a feminine looking dude. Not worth it my man.

>this OP
No other way

Attached: 1520225583933.jpg (640x605, 41K)

Attached: notgay.jpg (1277x3197, 801K)

>trap

Attached: nigga-you-gay.jpg (720x540, 48K)

Fuck the kids

Been in this situation before my dude. Only one way out at this point.

> fuc the qt trap
> get gud cukd by qt trap tappn' ur wife
> let oldest son get suc by qt trap
> middle child must watch whole tiem spanking themselves repenting "thoust demons begone"
> youngest must be left at a Dairy Queen until everything is complete

Trust me dude, I went through the same shit. Just follow everything I said to the drop ND u'll be Goku

don't introduce gay aids to your wife. leave her

Your kids will kill themselves or end up absolutely fucked up knowing this either way. How cool is it to know that you would be the reason that your own children would kill themselves... the ones you have raised since little that you loved your whole life that you have been able to experience the most wonderful moments with?
What a cool dad you are.
They will suffer less if you kill yourself and leave a letter for them you waste of space.

This
No need for traps

I recommend you follow through, from my perspective, I would like to fuck a trap before I get married just so I - you ... realize that they are an illusion, and not in any way similar to beautiful real women.

Don't do it, ya fucking idiot. You're 28... be a man, not a little bitch that can't handle desire.

Attached: 1968 Lamborghini Espada.jpg (3200x1491, 477K)

They'll probs be glad their fuck up of a father is gone lmao

Jesus op why are you bringing children into the world if you are so willing to destroy their lives just to put your cock in the diseased anus of a mentally ill mutant? Modern males are pathetic

Do it and post results.
>pro tip: charge your fucking phone