Homeless and cold what do I do?

homeless and cold what do I do?

Attached: n-HOMELESS-628x314.jpg (628x314, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shtfliving.com/homeless.htm
shtfliving.com/homeless.html
couchsurfing.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Start a fire.

Get off your lazy ass and take initiative for controling your life faggot

Drink booze

Go to local churches in the morning, many of them will willingly buy you a coat/jacket

It's raining. And I'm tired of being homeless

Location?

Well do you want off the street and into warmth and food fast or slow?

shtfliving.com/homeless.htm

shtfliving.com/homeless.html

Second this. Though in real life I’d phrase it differently

good luck to you man, I really mean that! hope you're able to find a way to change your situation

So how the hell are you posting on /b homeless and cold?

buy a house with a furnace

/thread

I just read this today: go to shitty motels and talk to maids; sometimes they have old blankets with cigarettes burns (or period stains or whatever, but hey its a blanket) that they're willing to give away. Or even try a truckstop, truckers blankets will do in a pinch, and if you're not prude you can lot lizard yourself across the county!

Isnt it funny that we cant say what we mean without being shunned because some of the words you used might 'offend' or god forbid; 'trigger' people.

Attached: 1521594273771.gif (460x500, 591K)

it's fucking 2018 dumbass, even the schizo homeless have smartphones and battery packs

I think OP got shanked for his sweater already. Ah the life of the homeless.. one minute you're carefree and making friends in different parts of the world, and the next you're being served up as a warm dick holster on a cold night.

Still here. Nowhere to go and I see suicide as the only solution.

don't be a faggot, it'll be warmer in the morning. If you have the energy, stay up at night and walk around to keep warm and then sleep in a nice grassy area when the sun is out tomorrow.

I don't have a smartphone & battery pack. Maybe if guy had better priorities of what to spend money on he wouldn't be homeless.

If doing /b from say library public computer different issue. Would recommend hanging around Walmart if you don't look too derelict. Open all night and bathrooms relatively clean. Night parked at Walmart when I was living in my car few years ago

Sell a kidney. Don't be a pussy. Dooooooo eeeeeeet faggot.

OP here. I'm using a wifi from a grocery store that keeps its wifi on at night. Don't have a smart phone, never owned one before

Fap

Never eat Shredded Wheat/ pick a direction you aimlessly fuck

Go commit a minor criminal offense, you'll get to sleep in a warm cell and get some food.

get a job
it's not that hard

Stuff newspaper in between your jacket and shirt for insulation. Leaves work well too.

it is when youre homeless and look and smell like shit

still got something to loose?
>ask every businessowner you come across for a job.
got nothing to loose?
>take what you want

Go to a state that has field work you filthy white

get a little cash, buy some cheap new clothes, gym membership and basic hygiene supplies, use gym to clean up and look nice.

>don't have a smartphone

kek, dude they're like 20 bucks by the candy bars in the checkout line of target. I'm broke as shit, but c'mon, having a smartphone isn't causing you to be homeless. They give recycled ones out for free at shelters/missions near me

get clean then
it's not that hard

free? tell me more

although I do recommend crashing in walmart parking lots too, if you have a car. Did it while ski bumming often

where will I sleep while I work? How do I explain my bags?

couchsurf till your first paycheck, buy a cheap junker car and sleep in it
couchsurfing.com/

I mean, I don't know what more to tell you cause I don't want to say where I am, but it has a large homeless/vagabond-type community, and there's tons of resources like that. They have tents on weekdays during the summer to get free phones run by local homeless charities. granted this is in an American city, so mileage may vary, but I bet my city is not the only one that has this stuff. Any population centers have lots of resources to the homeless if they can seek it out. Problem is a lot of them are addicts and crazies and either don't know or don't bother to know

Find an atm and get as much sleep as you can. Atms are usually heated in the winter.

leave the bags somewhere else and keep sleeping at the streets you stupid cunt
do I have to explain everything to you?

I imagine it's easy to type these things from mom's basement?

way easier would be to type it from the streets in a cold rainy night, don't you think?

OP I am homeless in Colorado m8. I live in my jeep with a dog and girlfriend.

Here is what has helped me..

Homeless shelters. They are all around. YOU ARE NOT TO GOOD FOR THEM.

Churches, I personally never went to any. But tons of other homeless people told me they will get you mostly anything you need within reason.

Showers you can take in some hotels around the pool area. Just sneak in. Or at fly J. Or planet fitness. 10 a month for a shower dude.

Get clean and get a job. I work 12 hour shifts over night. It's not hard to get a job. Laundry will be 5$ for a few days of clothes. Download it go to indeed . C0m and make a resume faggot. Make stuff up. McDonald's will allow you to buy discount food to help live.

If your cold, get moisture wickening clothes to wear underneath your current get up. Saves lives dude. Moisture will hinder you much.

Walmart is alright place to hang out. Long as you don't sleep inside. Some places will kick you out. Even walmart if the city has am ordinance about it.

Blankets and men shelters. A pad or foam to sleep on if you need to be on the sidewalk. Couch surf with friends only few days at a time. Never weeks. Don't become a burden because of what happened to you.

I wouldn't know, I'm typing from an apartment that I pay for. I just think you're an autistic dick

where you at? i'm not gunna save your life or anything but I may be able to suggest some shit in the area that could help

Also, dude alot of work places understand life happens. Be honest and be prepared. Hotels will hire you and allow you to stay for part of your check or at a discount rate.

What resources do you have available to you OP? What do you have to your name? A car? A laptop? Where are You located?

finding a job is the easiest thing ever you faggot

Go to a church, don't even have to believe in God.

Tell them you need to have a place to sleep and a way to pay for it.

Provided you are clean and don't drink, odds are good they will get you sorted.

I'm not religious (as I'm gay, so not allowable in this part of the nation) but it is a resource.

Go to that link I posted

again, i have a job and a place to live. I just think you're being a nigger about someone just asking for help. Maybe an 18 year old runaway with no job experience doesn't know it's easy to get job and doesn't know where to start when they're already on the streets. How are the tendies? you have mommy put them at 3 or 3 and a half minutes?

Walk toward a warmer client? Why the hell would you live where it gets cold?

Gay. Shut up. Quit being a baby. People are here offering advice and experience. Why do you come to just shit on OP. One day you might be homeless and jobless. You are not to good to end up there, punk.

Cancel cell plan. Sell phone/computer. Get a job, get a cell phone get a computer, get a car, get a place, get a girl, get a kid, send kid to college, get divorced, get a place, get drugs, get dead.

how fucking annoying are you? just fuck off and die already

you should probably review the thread and see who you are replying to

HA!

oof the tendies comment got you eh?

suck dick for money
use money to buy options
short tesla
profit
buy house

You don't wanna say where you are? Are you roleplaying an FBI agent or something? Relax bro, no one is gonna come after you or anything