Black Pride thread

Black Pride thread.

ITT: We celebrate our black culture.
Black Anons, this is YOUR thread. NO white people allowed.

I'll kick it off with Black Panther, topped over $1 BILLION(in a single month)!!!

Attached: Black-Panther-Movie-Special-cover.jpg (560x768, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RNRGZgHD-BM
superscholar.org/smartest-people-alive/
learning-mind.com/who-is-the-smartest-person-in-the-world/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did they have to make up a nice black city? Arent there plenty in Africa?

Attached: image.jpg (988x1052, 196K)

>thread celebrating black culture
>first example is Jewleywood movie made by a white guy

You truly were kangz.

edgy

Neither is edgy newfriend. Lurk more.

>Lurk more
>more

Attached: wut.jpg (620x425, 24K)

>Lurk more
Lurk moar

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Yup, do it

Attached: image.jpg (474x493, 38K)

The man who wrote this comic and came up with the idea for marvel is Stan Lee. An old white dude. Stfu about black power

Lirk

The Black panthers are a BLACK force like the KKK, only more badass. We'd fuck the KKK hillbillies up in a war

Stale, tired ole bait. Here's your (you) user

Highest grossing comic book movie ever

Not b8 I'm serious

FUCK YEAH!! BLACK POWER KILL WHITEY

tfw your best invention in 10 000 years is mud huts and revenge rape

>but we wuz kangs in a movie made by white people about a story made by a white guy

>being this mad
Ya'll motherfuckers jealous af our movie is so valued... only because it's about BLACKS

Why don't black people just go back to Africa? Seriously, why don't you see wild animals in the city? Because they don't belong there. The proof is in nature. Black people in America was an accident. You can say whites dont belong in america either because native americans were here first, but atleast the whites were able to kill and control most of them. And seeing as whites brought them over, i think they should be the ones to take them back. I blame white people for racism.

Attached: 10.jpg (600x800, 44K)

Fuck you nigger.

You're a bitch.

Why don't whiteys go back to europe cracker? this land belongs to brown skin niggas

I bet I fucked your bitch. She white? She like my BBC lol

u right all white women like black dick lml 30 more years white boy gonna be extinct

Deadass lol. Can't wait till they're gone. World will be a much better place.

We're not mad. Here's how we ended up here

>Marvel releases a new movie
> buys some ticket
> leftist on the net start pouring in identity politics
> start taking the fiction as a reality
> explosion of hate against white people
> ruinedthemovie.jpg
> white people retaliate
> whyareyousomadlolxdxdahaha.jgp

Did you only read the first sentence and get mad, or was that all your little nigger brain could read?

Attached: B_JMcSPW8AADzKw.jpg (576x1024, 68K)

Shut the fuck up dumb cracker. Give me your girls snapchat i'll send her a pic of my dick to see if she'd suck it behind your back. Bet she will

>
Last Jedi topped over $1 Billion in 12 says

Attached: 1366713842688.gif (752x752, 58K)

> white people go instinct
> hahawewonblackpowah.jpg
> scientific progress stops
> regret.jpg
> famine.exe
> pandemic.exe
> backtomudhuts.jpg

We all be black now?

Attached: Blackface.jpg (73x90, 3K)

>Deadass
TUMBLER!ยง!!
LMAO

Attached: 1367472897101.png (449x401, 222K)

>says
lol white people can't spell for shit, EVER

Reminder that the movie is the biggest box office failure in HISTORY.

Attached: black panther.jpg (1100x758, 154K)

FUCKING DELETE THAT WH*TE BITCH! FUCK YOU! FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU! WH*TE MOTHERFUCKER GO DIE!

The African culture highlighted in the movie is so rich that it makes me feel proud of being black. I totally love it, I can watch it again and again. Good thread, OP.

>deadass
>lmao
>!!!
This isn't even bait, just the worst attempt at a shit tier reddit raid. Stay mad niggers. Sage

Attached: 1467788708712.jpg (640x928, 189K)

honestly made me lol

Attached: 1513094512664.jpg (493x386, 33K)

Look at that BBC package. No white superhero got that kek

Attached: bbc.jpg (768x553, 49K)

>black pride thread

Attached: nazi-haircut.jpg (225x225, 6K)

only one of those groups ever tried to use industrialization and bureaucracy to murder other races...i wonder which one it could be...

>implying honkeys are smart
Your ancestors brought niggers here, Bill, who's the stupid one?

6 producers - all white
Writers Stan Lee (White) Jack Kirby (White)
Directed by and Screen Play by Ryan Coogler (Token Black)

Oh and OP they aint going to take EBT for admission. So much for you actually seeing this.

The blacks?

>ALL BLACK FILM
Don't matter cracker motherfucker.

Hey, White anons remember...
We made their race our bitches.

Attached: Bbbr.png (285x331, 131K)

even lip disc guy?

Attached: black-panther-green-suit-1002072-1280x0.jpg (1280x704, 436K)

All black warriors. This shit gives me goosebumps fam

Every single nation on earth has tried to invade it's neighbouring countries, and Europe weren't the only one to use industrialization for that purpose (see Japan's colonization of Manchuria). Asians and Whites were just the people with enough IQ to do it.

>Negroid.exe has stopped working

Wow more

incoming "shut up cracker"

Actually. The so called Africans you speak of are the original. We built it all. Now we'll take it all back. Power to the people.

Why are black people so lazy?

Attached: 7e70a7_6042030.jpg (900x1333, 102K)

Feels kinda good knowing my existence is a trigger

wah wah.
keep crying, niggerfag.
you're mad cause it's true.

Attached: 1518152635987.gif (129x150, 73K)

Wrong again white boi. Smartest person in the world is a non white woman. Power to the people.

You didn't build shit. Niggers never get anything done. All you do is ask for gibmedats and smoke weed, nigger around all existence. Die, worthless monkey.

This is why we are going to burn the village of yang. Power to the people

Ew, niggers are gross.
Ew.

>
Only a black dick can please that ass, little dick white boy

yeah okay your larping isn't even very good

Attached: 1517990331326.jpg (634x640, 83K)

Moreeeee!!! :DDDD

you're*

We should've never given you people money.

Troll b8. Don't feed em

I feel like we're playing into the zionist's identity politics. What if we all settle down for a while, black people fix their violent culture, white people fix their fucking superiority complexe and self-deprecatiing soyboys, and then we all overthrow the genocidal elite

Our malita grows. First we take your gov, then we take your lives yang. Power to the people

Kek. What kind of post-modernist bait is this?
>"I know. I'll make such obviously bad bait, even the newest of newfags will call me out on it. I'll even say 'No white people."
You on some other level, b/rah?

This shit ain't bait you fucking retard. It's legitametely for black pride, so gtfo

Every night before I sleep I google "Are niggers people?".

youtube.com/watch?v=RNRGZgHD-BM

superscholar.org/smartest-people-alive/
learning-mind.com/who-is-the-smartest-person-in-the-world/
They're all white, asian or arab. Try again.

Kek.

Got black folk on your mind in your dreams I bet ;)

Umm actually salty Steve there are more white people on food stamps. Thanks

kek nice b8 but i'll bite

>black panther
>We celebrate our black culture
It's fiction set in a fictional land.

Also why are all these tard praising black panther for being a black superhero? Did everyone forget about blade and spawn? Blade was bad ass and Snipes was the blackest mother fucker around.

It's also true that black men trend lowest among females of every race as a desired partner.

Attached: stupid nigger.webm (360x640, 1.59M)

Why do you have that saved...? Wtf.

Why do black people default to bragging about a myth when they know they are losing in an argument?

Attached: CDCWOboW8AAoG-D.jpg (576x1024, 60K)

story?

Attached: 12.jpg (423x600, 50K)

This coming from a people who also had been enslaved by their own and others as well so really what's your point. Technically by rate of power today with your government your still a slave with all of us.

Blacks are over represented in terms of food stamps. White people arent. And Asians are underrepresented. Oddly enough, it correalates with SAT results statistics :)

read the filename dumbshit.

Attached: autism10.gif (200x113, 682K)

>Why don't black people just go back to Africa?
Largely because they grew up here, it's all they know, and partially because they do probably realize that while Africa is a fairly large continent there are many nations within Africa that would be less than hospitable despite a similar skin color.
White skin didn't stop the British from brutalizing the Irish. Why would it be any different between black cultures?

>Black people in America was an accident.
No, it was quite deliberate. The slave trade has been in place for quite some time and people like getting dirt cheap sources of labor -- they still do today which is why their is a prison industrial complex.

>You can say whites dont belong in america either because native americans were here first, but atleast the whites were able to kill and control most of them.
And one could equally say that the native americans didn't belong here because in order to stake out their territories and nations they had to fight and die to defend them. To the victor the spoils was fine enough for them before the Europeans came. Why should the rules change the second a white man does it?
Ultimately this doesn't morally justify what was done, but this idea of "true ownership" based little more than spitting on one's hand, slapping the earth beneath you and declaring, "My germs!" is ill-conceived.

>I blame white people for racism.
Nah.
Many claim white folks who're interested in deporting illegals and better enforcement of our national boarders are racist because the illegals in this instance have brown skin. The simple fact of the matter is if the economic situations of Canada and Mexico were switched and the Dems were interested in importing a voter base from up north instead of south, instead of being called racist these white folks would be called "xenophobic." The word "racism" can have legitimate basis but it depends on context.

because SAT results correlate with wealth, which correlates with the need for fucking food stamps...amazing!!

post a pic of ur dick i bet tht shit is only 4 inches ain't no myth nigga

He has a point you know

We the "blacks" were the first ethnicity. So technically weeee started it all prison bitch

that's just stupid

but think about it, i offered you an opportunity to build your character up by making a meaningless and widely agreeable exception to your narrative and you blew me off, you wouldn't even be good at this if you were doing it properly and had a partner

Attached: slopofshit.jpg (800x450, 96K)

Read filename

Attached: tl;dr.gif (350x497, 833K)

What the fuck are you going off about? Shut the fuck up cracker hillbilly go fuck your moms

Dub-dubs wasted.

Where are you getting your facts. Obviously you're the lazy ones here. We hustle every day. You people the bitch ass honkeys live with your mom's and try to use our swag. Eat a bag of dicks bitch wigga

How do you think they got that wealth lmao
Asians get out of poverty within 2 generations. Asians were persecuted as well in the US, however they dont a dindunuffin.jpg behavior, therefore they get shit done.

I keep a tally counter in my pocket to keep track of local negroid populations. My secret negroid tracking app is in the works.

And that's why the white man lost Vietnam

when user actually makes sense