19yo f with a scat fetish. ask me stuff cuz I'm bored

19yo f with a scat fetish. ask me stuff cuz I'm bored.

pic not me- just thought it was hot.

Attached: IMG_7836.jpg (642x889, 81K)

Tits with timestamp?

Post your butt hole.

Also, do you like getting shit on, or do you enjoy doing the shitting? Or do you just play around with it like play-doh?

Are you ugly or fat? How would you rate yourself on a scale to 10?

What's your earliest sexual memory?

25 yo m here with scat fetish too

do you ever think this was caused by something? childhood experience, videos or something. At least for me it kinda was

what do you think about ass licking? I have a massive fetish for that too, same as scat

This thread is lame so here is a lame meme

Attached: 1506040227888.png (500x375, 91K)

25 m with a scat fetish here.

Are there more of you?

How much do you weight?

I think it's safe to say op isn't going to respond

Post a pic of your sweet butthole

Attached: 1486954961452.jpg (692x461, 65K)

I'm a dom for the most part, so I prefer to be the one taking a shit lol. I like the idea of having a human toilet or something like that- could be fun.

I don't like playing with it, smearing was never my thing. I like the humiliation aspect of it. The dirtiness. Does that make sense?

Past partners I've been with call me thick. My boobs are small and so is my waist. But my thighs and butt are big. People say I'm a 8-9. So there's that.

Tits or gtfo

This

>butt or boob
you usually only get one

It's a shame you're a dom pooper. I just wanna watch shit come out of a humiliated girl's asshole

I jerked to that once and I hated myself for it.

I remember being 11-12, I would go on YouTube and look at lesbians kissing and whatnot. I searched up farting videos as well- this is where my scat/fart fetish stemmed from obviously.

Pics with timestamp or GTFO. How do you not know this?

OP here - no! Why would anyone lick ass?? That’s where poop cones out of

Oh fuck yea dude. I have a major ass fetish just in general honestly. I just.... love ass.

Well have you ever tried it?

I weigh 135 pounds!

I used to fart in my brother's mouth while he was sleeping. Good times.

Attached: 1518494771059.jpg (479x321, 57K)

>smearing was never my thing.

Attached: 1519624054007.webm (800x450, 1.7M)

How did we get like this

Too much poo poo :(

>19yo f with a scat fetish.
So do the Andy Sixx Log threads turn you on?

Attached: 1518761217921.jpg (300x411, 18K)

What kinda scat are you into? Solo, toilet slave, lesbian?

Is this a fantasy or have you actually pooped on someone? What would you rate the poo out of 12 if so?

>censor vagina
>poop and vomit ok
Japan explain yourself

is it weird that i found this disgusting until she started vomiting?

I like everything you just mentioned lol. I prefer watching girls take shits- solo's are great. I mostly get off to those. I'm bi so I have tried watching dudes taking a shit- definitely not my thing.

Have you ever let a guy jerk over you, while he watches you shit?

Do you enjoy playing with your own shit? If so how do you play with it? Ever played with another girls shit?

god that has to smell absolutely horrendous

Tis' only a fantasy of mine. I'm too shy to mention it to my partners- I mean, how would I even bring that up without grossing them out. It's complicated, and I'm sure everyone who shares my kink agrees.

It's not easy being a degenerate :'(

I wish man, that would be so fucking filthy. Jeez now I'm horny again.

I don't play with it, no.

You underestimate what most men would do just for a good nut

Still no time stamp with proof. People still pay attention. smh

Perhaps. Buuut- I've had exes who thought eating ass was weird for fuck sake lmao.

Depends on the guy.

Please just post some female anatomy with a timestamp to prove you're not a dude

i'm into it as well, I just play in the shower though. I love giving and recieving enemas. Toilet slave play is kind of fun too.

Sounds like you've been with some vanilla guys/girls/whatever you may be into. One so kinky deserves someone to enjoy the poo with.

please just post pics for the love of god

I'll make a new thread sometime this week. Tits/ass with a timestamp and everything. I have someone sleeping beside me right now and I'm in bed myself. Just wanted to do this for fun, pls forgive.

If anyone wants to drop their Kik's or whatever I'll send you guys a message though.