Bernie Supporter BTFO!!!

TOP KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/DHgf
youtube.com/watch?v=JgLs6R2R_qo
youtube.com/watch?v=Em5HFZZnJLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vid.me/DHgf

I'm not clicking that piece of excrement. My african american companion.

pathetic.

Webm or GTFO

They look super fucking tiny in relation to that car

Share this with fellow Anons
There is but one way to defeat emperor palpatine
Kek demands it
Trump/Sanders 2016
Trumps get wall, berns get college.
America First

holy fuck, what the hell was going on here?
>she slaps and chokes him out
>they hug
>he lays some haymakers on her
>knocks her out
>some lady calls the cops or something
>he tries to attack that lady
>puts his gf in the car and speeds off

lol this, dude make a thread

so which is the bernie supporter

somebody please translate this!!

That's clearly russian

That dude probably abuses her all the time judging by his actions afterwards.

She was probably scared to death to get in the car with him. Probably going to get it worse at home.

Hope that lady got a plate on him.

that guys is fucking scary, that video was terrifying

It's called foreplay, you perma-virgin.

To be fair he took like 30 shots to the face before he retaliated.

I got a boner from the beginning

uh oh

>they hug

that was the least mutual hug in the history of the planet you fucking moron

((((((Russia)))))))) everyone

Those dont look like American car plates

I mean we see her beating the crap out of him in the beginning, but maybe she was only doing that because she thought she was safe in public to tell/get him to fuck off.

After she got knocked out that thought process is over.

Or she could just be a piece of shit and that was actually his first time hitting her, either way, she should not have gone home with him after.

...Equal lefts

Based Russian sending non-virus links!

Ladies, maybe you should try

>German plates
>faggot

She probably loved it

2 dysfuntional people who are as bad as each other

dont get involved...she loves it

You know he's gonna beat her ass in private

I know, I was quivering in my booties... that poor womyn...

Well, I mean, if she didn't want to get punched in the face she shouldn't have punched him in the face.

Fuck off leaf, real human beans are talking here.

Good job to the pussy who just sat there, safely in his home, while recording, whilst a woman got the shit beat out of her.

This is weird

>muh secret harcore club XD
maybe you should try not being such edgy faggots

I'm not used to seeing white people act this way

They deserve eachother.

The makeup sex was probably awesome!

>women get beat up
>don't care because they date the guys that beat them up instead of you
That's what ya get toasties

Hate to say it but I beat the crap out of my girlfriend once but not with haymakers I just picked her ass up and slammed her on the pavement.

We were drunk and I mean fucking drunk and she was hitting me like this and telling me I wasnt a man and kept saying "hit me hit me you fucking pussy"

So I did what I did. She realized I wasnt to be messed with she got in the car and she rode my dick like a rodeo that night.

I don't know what these angry russians have to do with bernie

>work hard, play hard
>fight hard, fuck hard

Shit, did I trigger you? I'm SOOOO sorry! :'( Do you need a safe space?

Summer's here

>those fucking haymakers
damn son

found the triggered redditors

Women need to get beat once in awhile otherwise their brain short circuits. Anyone who says you should never beat a woman obviously isn't married. They are basically children.

if bitches can't take a hook to the face from a nu-male faggot how can they expect to beat isis?

Fuck Bernie supporters. That's what they deserve for hitting men

>trying this hard
wew lad, here is your last (you) from me

>but maybe she was only doing that because she thought she was safe in public to tell/get him to fuck off.
>Staying with someone who beats you up regularly in private but you man up and hit them a million times in public
please don't be stupid

Although you hate berns Kek calls you to love those you hate. There is only one way to defeat the Clinton machine.
Kek demands it
Trump/Sanders 2016
Trumps get wall, berns get college.
America First

>that 10 punches in the face in a row
>she kisses him
>then slaps him again
hot desu

Pajeet, if you want to post on this board, you have to poo in the loo

I'd rather some (tits) or (gtfo).

>Bernie supporter BTFO

Wat. Looks like a lover's quarrel.

>lol I'm a woman I can do whatever I want teehee

Lol no.

What does this have to do with bernie supporter? That car has a euro license plate.

Think I got this one.

>He cheated on her

>She finds out, noticeably pissed. Hits him a few times

>He is going beta and begging her not to leave

>when that doesn't work he forces her into the car.

>If I can't have you, no one can,

>I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU LOVE ME

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Total faggot

Wheres the webM

>vid.me/DHgf
>"beating the crap out of him"
>woman literally half his size
>some slaps and kicks
>not even moving his body
>"beating the crap out of him"

first of all, its clear the dude is unstable. he runs after the other woman, and the haymakers were entirely unnecessary

further more, note the way he treated her when she was on the ground>
finally, note the way the woman just stumbled into the car, after he chucked her in.
>shock
>delirious

she couldnt have just not gone with him. the dude is a nigger. theres no excuse for that shit behaviour, even if you get "choked" and "slapped" around.

i wouldve run the dud eover, no fucking lie. those giant ass whaling punches were not fuckign necessary, since clearly hes strong and shouldve just held her in a chest grab until she calmed down her til she calmed the fuck down.

that was straight fuckign bullying, as mad evident by his hulking run at the other woman, and finally trying to take her phone.

nigger

Nah,

He's going to beg for her to understand that he loves her in is in pain.

Oh fuck off retard, if you let anyone touch you like that you are a fucking idiot.

should've just drove away without her

You sound like a woman because you neglect the 100+ hits she threw at him before he did anything.

The guy was obviously drunk and wasn't thinking clearly.

She probably deserved it.

Why do leafs always post like they are 12 year olds lurking Sup Forums?

This actually looks like any slavic whitetrash couple. Usually both get drunk, the woman starts to fight the man, the man beats the shit out of her, she cries, repeat the next day infite times. It's an episode of "commies with attitude".
I've seen it tens of times in the public, you don't help these types of people, they are both drunk and violent and in the end you might get hurt, neither of them appreciates help, they are in their own little drunken world.

Welcome to Russia.

so if someone is half your size, you should let him slap you and punch you?

Most of us are married and have had more than one relationship. Women need to get beat sometimes, you will be a sad lonely man until you realize this. See how after she got beat she did what he said? That's because if you don't beat them they think they own you. You own the woman not the other way around.

I got a boner from her beating him desu

you are a complete faggot

fuck that whore, she deserves to get knocked out

lol sorry didn't want to quote you

fucking lol
>girl beats on him repeatedly for several minutes, switches to kicks to try to do more damage
nobody cares
>he hits back
a woman magically appears to stop this grave injustice!

if you need to beat your woman you obviously picked a bad one, and no amount of beating will fix that

That's right, keep pressing on fellow white knight. Someday a girl will reward your efforts with sex.

>a woman OUT OF NOWHERE
I like how the moment he threw few haymakers she appeared, but not when our little fighter was punching and kick the dude.

Both deserve each other, don't really give shit

Weak, he couldn't even take her down in one hit, took four

Told you muscles don't mean shit if you don't know how to punch

It's sexist to hit a woman.

folks are having a tiny fight

just let it go, no need to get all sjw

That was pretty laughable. I'm sure that other woman was there the whole time, but didn't do shit until the guy went after her. Still, that guy shouldn't have let her put her hands on him. I would've at least grabbed her wrists and restrained her after the first slap/punch. Maybe it wouldn't have escalated the way it did.

i too punch babies when they hit me. i also throttle my kids to shit with a nice toss against the wall when they start stomping their feet and beating my chest.

>having such a fragile ego, you ened to lob a few massive hits at a woman punching her hardest, and doing no damage whatsoever, except to your tiny little pee-pee

this. call he rlater. ask if shes calmed down. see if she begs.

if he aint doing anything, yes. let him punch and scream til hes exhausted, then laugh as he cant even hold his arms up anymore. were you never the big kid on the playground?

i look forward to literally parking my car on top of you

call me a sexist, a rape apologist, and a racist. i don't care anymore. you've abused those words to the point of having no meaning.
you should read the story of the boy who cried wolf. it doesn't end well for the boy

What does it have to do with Pernie Zanders?
Oh, and I have the same cas as the white one.

underrated

i did this to my mom, and left some huge ass bruises on her wrists.
no doubt he wouldve broken her wrists, judging by his arms

man up pussies. you can go to war and shoot metal at eachother, but you cant take some weak ass hits from a woman?

Here's how it goes.
>Woman: You stupid asshole, you don't love me, you cheated on me(usually not true), I hate you.
>Man: Shut up.
>Woman: I hate you, you're the worst.
>Man: SHUT UP
>Woman starts hitting him: boom bam, boom bam
>Man doesn't feel a thing cause he's pissass drunk
>Sometimes in the future he starts to understand what's happening, that's he is being hit
>Beats up the woman
>She cries
>They have sex and repeat the next day
Every fucking day, those people do it every fucking day, I hate fuckers like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=JgLs6R2R_qo
youtube.com/watch?v=Em5HFZZnJLs
Look at this shit, just by typing in google I found 2 results like that.
Maybe if I search in Russian or another slavic language I'll find thousands of those.

if you grab her wrists it looks like you're oppressing her to spectators. its a bitch move but the only way out is to walk away.
she probably won't do any damage but why risk losing an eye or a crotch shot for no reason?

im assuming the woman is having a tantrum liek the sanders-supporting anti-trump protestors, and the man who wails a couple fucking haymakers at her is trump supporters "protecting" themselves

>beans

American education everyone.

I really wish I knew the story behind this.

BUR BA BURRR
HE'S HERE EVERYONE

>vid.me/DHgf
Sometimes you just gotta beat a bitch. People who are saying this is scary are fucking faggots.

>walking away with some cool scars
vs
>beating a woman because youre scared of her

Meme
Head

>that photo

Women are so weak. I can easily bench that weight after two months of weight training. Three months later I can lift that weight in a push press and front squat.

>It's hilarious to hit a woman.
Fixed

See how quickly bitches go into submission mode after a good slap? It's always necessary to slap a bitch when she fucks about. If you disagree, you're probably a bitch or some pussy white knight faggot. Either way, you're opinion is moot.