I'm 18 and I still grow shitty facial hair. When did you start growing proper facial hair Sup Forums?

I'm 18 and I still grow shitty facial hair. When did you start growing proper facial hair Sup Forums?

Attached: C10B41AA-033A-42D8-84FA-5363E0CA1C75.jpg (3017x4664, 1.48M)

14-15 but my family is all hairy beasts even the women...fuck being Greek

Stopped masturbating and drank a shit ton of chocolate milk.

I don't think the chocolate milk helped I was just trying to replace soda with something good, but I started drinking about a 3 gallons every week around the same time my beard was starting to sprout.

Not masturbating releases testosterone or some shit into your body and I think that helped a lot. It also made my skin smooth as fuck

12 when it started coming in. Sadly 12 was also when my hair started turning gray. Over 30 now and tons of gray and some turning to white. facial hair gets really thick if I leave it a week, so that is annoying to have to shave.

I only drink water and sometimes milk lol. How long did you nofap until the facial hair kicked in?

It started to grow at17, 20now and ive got a good lumberjack homeless beard.

I'm surprised anyone on Sup Forums can grow a beard as beard growth is linked to inner manliness (I.e how manly you feel yourself), and with everyone on here is a raging faggot.

I could grow a full mustache by age 13. But honestly, I wouldn't worry about it until your early to mid 20s. Also you need to define "shitty facial hair." Is it patchy? Sparse? Unruly? Ingrown?

really thin whisps of hair that take 3-4 weeks to look like stubble. It sort-of looks like hairs on your arm and leg: you can see it but you can still see the skin underneath, and from far away it looks like there's no hair at all.

21 is when my beard actually filled out and stopped being neckbeard status

I wouldn't bother with trying to grow it out. Just keep it smooth and see how it grows in a year or two.

I started balding at 19 and can't grow a beard at all.

That's not true, it only spikes after about a week but then it goes back to normal or even lower. And the hormones in milk don't help with testosterone either.

Sauce on pic?

When you become white

In the same boat. Only got some chin scruff

Meg Turney's new patreon set

I am 22 and no good facial hair, see your genetics and embrace your true face.

Bad moustache looks worst than no moustache.

Genetics bro look it up

had a mustache when I was 9 and grew a beard at 12. Has its benefits though, bought alcohol and went to bars when i was 18/19 and never got questions asked, guess because i looked 35

>I could grow a decent beard at 16
>I'm Asian
>My schoolmates thought I was mixed blood
>Became popular at school cause they thought I was white
>Thank you genes

it’s genetics mostly, but shaving more often made my beard look better. Maybe give that a shot.