So when is this bitch going to get shot?

So when is this bitch going to get shot?

Attached: 59C4AC64-003F-4ABD-B9F5-21603793B17D.jpg (612x585, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S5MqwuIMnhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope she continues triggering you little dick virgins forever.

I hope your mom gets raped you liberal bitch

Hopefully never because her getting shot would do nothing but strengthen moral conviction in those who want to further erode more american liberties away from the people.

She's a puppet, little more. Time better spent ignoring her.

As soon as her armed guards stop carrying guns.

Attached: 1522211646959.jpg (500x693, 79K)

Attached: Alien3.0.png (1000x667, 721K)

Nazi tears, delicious

Never. Gun owners arent violent

I want her to die somehow, this angry bitch is living proof why school shootings are a good thing. I fucking hate the liberal shits gen z has become. Cruz didnt do enough by not splattering her egg head open all over the wall.

She just cucked gun owners political power to her level and took a shit on the 2nd amendment of the US constitution.

She immigrated here because the constitution of her country doesn't work or is ignored by adults before I say "corruption" to an audience of stupid bitches.

Working people from her community are going to pay for her backslash in society. Latinos already get the racist blame end of all other ethnic groups.

Your insult is fucking pathetic. The truth is most of you libtards are the small dick low T level cucks. We are the real men who love violence and guns and fucking. Fuck you and fuck your agenda to turn this world to shit.

>if you dont blindly accept my rethoric, ill ruin your life by labeling you a nazi
I guess if you dont apply to my rules then you are a tranny communist faggot, oh wait?

In six months nobody will remember xer.

How many muslims have raped you to make you so angry?

Its like she didn't get the message. I want some bullshit to get Cruz out of prison.

youtu.be/S5MqwuIMnhc

Attached: 1521870643516.jpg (200x200, 6K)

I think it's hilarious how she's trolling you fags and rustling yer jimmies.

cunty cunt

In 6 months there will be a documentary about her. It's already in production. You heard it here first.

probably when she goes to some shithole country to promote LBGT tolerance

Her parents are fucking deported back to Cuba. Fuck this bitch she doesn't represent my community of hard working law abiding people.

She seems like the kind of bitch that always has something to say in class but it's just regurgitated bullshit the teacher is already explaining. Also seems like the kind of person to make a scene and storm out of class for trivial bullshit

/thread

Let's prove that we can be responsible gun owners by threatening to shoot people we don't like! Yeah! MAGA!

Fuck off Cruz deserves everything he gets.

Ive got a CCL in my state, and I would have filled his body with hot lead had I been there

Wow, you Sup Forumstards are right in love with her, aren't you?

I wouldnt doubt this bitch bullied cruz for being a privileged male. Fuck, i could care less about the gun things, id still want the dead for being the type of violent toxic radical feminist bitch. Has she said shes a lesbian, because she sure looks like one.

>we are the real men who love violence and guns

No you guys are lonely little boys who need guns to compensate for your insecurities. With sexual identity issues. It's obvious to anyone with a normal functioning social life.

Cruz did everything right shooting up these retarded gen z leftist cucks. I hate how social justice posioned our youth to become abominations like la creatura here

Anonymous couldn't do shit to ajit pai, but we can deport this bitch for being a loudmouth arguendera and doing some fucking left shit to the united states constitution. She has no idea what she got herself into.

I don't know, never?

>SO.O He is behind of it?

Attached: arkbnx85egfp2544472000000.jpg (481x604, 27K)

>WAHHHH VIOLENCE SCARES ME
Is that why you like disney wars better you emasculated cuckold?

>trolling
she ain`t trolling those kids are just little "minority" puppets, he day your country start to be controlled by minorities the day you fall

it`s already happening

And in doing so, empowered more millenial degenerates like Emma Gonzalez. Violence isn’t the solution.

>Anonymous couldn't do shit to ajit pai
Nah, no one got the balls to dox him

Yeah, you totally wouldn't have hid like the TRAINED COP that was on campus. You'd go in guns blazing hi ho silver and save the day with your gun, just like you've always dreamed

Bitch is a troublemaker. Deport her parents back to Cuba. So sick of seeing these people being crisis actors for the new thing that is in thinking they can get away with shit

That's political action that is some serious shit. She doesn't know where she is.

Make it look like an accident then. Better yet kill her woth something degrading like a dildo. I think the disgust of having a cock around her would make her kill herself.

it's a very loud and annoying minority, much like that chick.

Its not crisis acting, these faggots really believe this drivel from their twitter posts. Why do people push the crisis actor thing anyways?

Cringe. You've never been laid. You're afraid of vagina and don't want anyone to know.

When they take me to a fema concentration camp I want someone to avenge our deaths by going after her. Make it ugly. Really ugly. Capture and torture her

Deflection as usual, and youre one to talk considering how because youre such a nice guy no girl that steps all over you has ever rewarded you with sex and never will

Very soon, considering where she lives. Same for the rest of you. The American self genocide. *Grabs pop corn.

>fema concentration cam
What?

Attached: B40C955D-6392-40AA-AF37-FD950E136E9C.jpg (466x508, 73K)

She killed 17 people.

but but but it's the left that's violent

Keep calling guys cuck, that makes girls really hot. Soyboy too, it makes you look real tough and badass! :p

Everyone is violent. Some people just hide it better

Yeah, because im sure you are getting so much puss looking like this

Attached: 6BA75872-0503-4057-8499-C58789B42389.jpg (600x450, 76K)

> gonna take yur gunz

Come and get 'em! I dare ya.

Funny how the mass of stupid people filled with so much hate want liberals dead. How can you be so fkin animalistic

Really fucking sick. I warn people like that about hell to condemn them.

>fkin
Really showing your superior brain their, lib-tard. Also, i wouldnt want you dead if you didnt constantly invade everything and try to make men into second class citizens and label us as rapists and oppressors.

She killed 17 people. Cruz is innocent level mentally ill to deal with a chingadera like that bitch.

>jimmies rustled

>constantly invade everything and try to make men into second class citizens and label us as rapists and oppressors
literally no one is doing this

And you're either living proof of why gun grabbers are never going away or living proof that it doesn't take a whole lot for a gun grabber to pose as a gun-rights stooge to make gun-rights look bad. Do us all a favor and shut up.

>She just cucked gun owners political power to her level and took a shit on the 2nd amendment of the US constitution.
She's a puppet of CNN. The only thing she's shitting on are the ignorant who actually care what she has to say.

>Working people from her community are going to pay for her backslash in society. Latinos already get the racist blame end of all other ethnic groups.
Hardly.
Most people can separate a moron from the color of the skin.

i don't get it. Why do libtards keep blaming the guns instead of blaming the harassement or bullying made by people on other people.
Guns didn't killed those kids, a kid pushed to his limits by being abused in shcool did it

>literally no one is doing this
Yeah right
No fuck you cunt. I didnt even say she would have to get shot. Just die somehow.

Attached: 6C7DECDC-0B6F-4009-A5FC-1B6ACAE41F71.jpg (300x450, 60K)

Because that would then put the blame on themselves, as many liberals are bullies themselves just like the skinhead.

>label us as rapists and oppressors
also
>I want her to die somehow, this angry bitch is living proof why school shootings are a good thing.
/thread

Wanting someone dead doesnt make someone a rpaist, and their is no rape culture or conspiracy to keep women down that makes men all guilty oppressors

>No fuck you cunt. I didnt even say she would have to get shot. Just die somehow.
That's a problem. If you don't think her death, regardless of means, wouldn't be used to crucify gun-rights then you're at the very least short-sighted or at worst not self-interested enough in order to shut up. The preservation of gun-rights in america is far more important than a vendetta you have.

Wishing people with different views than you to be dead because of their different views, isn't oppression mindset or alike.

Nope, nothing of the sort. 'merica

yeah i bet she laugh at him or never care enough to make them stop. and now here she is, almost like a fucking saint.
I'm not american but i know a couple of feminist that praise her and it makes me wonder why even them dont ask themselves about it

Not shot but blugended by a bat or stabbed

I need the non thumbnail for scientific purposes
Help?

Attached: tmp_26719-1521999464403s1428407232.jpg (113x125, 3K)

Oh shit her nudes got leaked?
If it looked like it was a mugger and didnt involve a gun it wouldnt be
I honestly just want this fad to blow over, why cant feminism just die already

Oh also, I'm pro-2nd - but unlike most of the gunosexuals I don't wish everyone else dead because they are butthurt and want non-solutions.

We just take different methods of working things out, you are for liquidating people that are different, I'm more trying to reason with them and standing my ground legally.

But hey, lots of historical leaders did real well liquidating those they didn't like. Not that you are anything like them, not even in mindset.

Nope, nothing of the sort.

I hate her for the type of person she is, youre crazy if its just because she hates guns

Hello fellow human

Attached: ant.png (1009x430, 639K)

My point is the approach, got lots of people wanting her dead, few comments going 'pro-school shooting' ect.

Just a different way of looking at things, I suppose.

But your reply does not change our conversation, much like the earlier derailment towards it being somehow 'rape culture' topic.

Perhaps Hot Pockets as a suggestion for the next derailment? They are always cold inside. There has to be a relation somehow..

>caring about beta losers
Lmao I have a reputation to uphold and can't be seen talking to pathetic whiny muh-feelings-are-soooooo-hurt faggots.

But hey, like I said, perhaps liquidating people is the way to go for you to find peace.

Many great men have said that the only path to peace is a long bloody path of continuous death of your opposition. Perhaps that path is for you, seems popular in the gunosexual people these days.

And let me say again, I'm pro 2nd, I even support gunmarriage - just that I'm not a gunosexual so I don't empathize with the stance fully of a man marrying the gun he loves - but I still think it needs to be legal.

who is this guy and why does he want my guns?

>If it looked like it was a mugger and didnt involve a gun it wouldnt be
You just don't understand how martyrdom works. I grant you if it involved a gun the reaction would be more severe. Less severe doesn't mean not severe.

So bullying and harrassing this kid because ....

gimme her address I'll do it

>implying it's a legal citizen

meh getting shot by an Amerifat would martyr her and help her cause too much. It would be way better if she was necklaced by ms 13 or thrown off a roof by a muslim.

t. eurofag whose country receives zero attention

guess you haven't been following the news in Maryland.

fucking triggered little republicucks lol

please don't try and use logic with these inbred fucktards

Because he had a dick

>Shooting her
Fastest way to make a martyr. Some ret(ired)arded justice of the SCOTUS is calling to end the 2nd amendment.

>So when is this bitch going to get shot?

That would be the Left's wet dream.
She's had her 15 minutes of fame. She did the speeches, went on CNN, spoke at the protest. There's nothing remaining for this "useful idiot" to do.

But if someone shot her, everything reignites and the Liberal Shit Show goes on.
There are people, supposedly on her side, that would love to see her shot.
OP is probably one of them.

Gen Z here,
You're tripping, it's the same liberal retards among us who've finally decided they wanted to protest. They were gonna try something anyway. Gen Z still has a lot of pro-gunners, conservatives, and a big plate of libertarians. Besides, the generation's too young.

look at the face that is going to take your guns you retarded gun happy hicks

Not the original user u were commenting on but
I own 6 weapons of varried calibur
4 years ex mil
I have a standard functioning relationship with a woman
None of my issue with that young woman are remotly attached to my "sexual identity "
Her culture failed her and to reiterate the same idotic ideas the made her home country collapse into a absoulte dictatorship proves it
Shes openly admitted to bullying that kid
That blood is on her hands not gun owners

You do know the Nazis confiscated guns, right? You're not opposing Nazis, you're supporting their methods. What's next, death camps?

>look at the face that is going to take your guns you retarded gun happy hicks

I keep hearing you idiots say that, but how would it actually work?
I mean, they government can't just say "Give us your guns" because that would be illegal seizure of personal property.
Yes, there can be a law requiring you to give them up, but you would have to be paid "fair market compensation" for them just like when land is taken by "Eminent domain".

So you've got 300,000,000 guns out there.
From .22 rimfires to my $9000 Barrett 50 cal my guns are worth an average of about $1000 each.
So say 300 mil times $1000 each and you get
$300,000,000,000.
That's 300 BILLION DOLLARS.
Who pays for that?

Attached: Chiappa-Tripe-Shotgun-Full.jpg (478x244, 16K)

Thats a good one

Attached: 1522125164419.jpg (1109x1109, 114K)

Your taxes, fellow american comrade.
Oh, godh, the irony is giving me a boner.

so tired of these fucking threads

Attached: moreSpoders.jpg (600x441, 35K)

Attached: 1522133885315.png (500x386, 126K)

Attached: 1522132633219.jpg (255x198, 9K)