What the fuck was his end-game?

Save the plane, save the world.

crashing westeros with a couple survivors

rule westeros, get tully pussy, crash the plane with no survivors, etc.

Harrenhall.

he's the final boss

Endgame? Be king

but a lot of the time he seems to be making it up on the go, because theres no way he could have planned all those events with perfect accuracy

He got bullied as a kid and now he wants to burn the school down to the gwound. We all know George is lying when he says petyr isn't his favorite character

Fucking shit up so that Yass Queen can take control easier.

getting killed by Arya

He gets killed by Arya while Danny and Jon have sex in S07e07

He wants to rule Westeros and marry a balding coke-addict.

Well he literally pushed forward every plot point

Getting Aryn killed, pushes Stark to screw over Cersei, when he realises he can't control Stark he switches over to Lannisters, then over to Tyrells now over to Sansa

He now controls the largest, best equipped army in Westeros while being Lord of Harrenhall, the ancient capital of Westeros

He wasn't even on her list was he?

He is the one who got Nedd captured, but how well known is that?

I like how different he is from the books. One's a master schemer and one's a walking meme.

Dining at the downstairs restaurant

Is Lady Stoneheart a thing in the show?

Find a guy who's big for him.

It's a fucking shame with what happens in Season 7. Sansa orders him to be murdered

JUST

well technically the tyrells should still have the biggest army but the retarded war D&D have written for them vs the lannisters will change that i guess.
and littleniggers control over the vale relies purely on the whim of sweetautist who wont necessarily always do what he says
and i dont think you understand what harrenhal is/what it means to control it

>What the fuck was his end-game?

Nothing, GoT stopped making sense years ago. Refer to preston jacobs if you want a thorough answer

>S07e07
and then we have to wait an entire year for season 8 because season 7 will only have 7 episodes.

FUG

Jon Snow was so boring and bland in Season 6.

>inb4 "LE BATTLE OF BASTARDS WAS THE BEST EPISODE EVER"
No it wasn't at all. He should have stayed dead or came back and morphed into a white walker.

They set it up for her to appear, they introduced the brotherhood without banners and the magic to bring people back, but I think they skipped over it

In season 6 there is a line by Jamie saying that the Tyrells have the second largest army now. Also the Reach is about to get screwed over by the Iron Islands

Oh, I don't remember that, I was going of earlier numbers where the Reach was like 70-80,000 strong when they were declared for renly
I guess the lannisters might have a bigger standing army since they've had to subdue the stormlands and riverlands for a few years, but if the Tyrells call all their banners they should definately outnumber the Lannisters
But OFC there's that retarded shit next season with Tarly switching sides for no good reason and highgarden getting sacked

Best bit is that after the battle he could've gotten Mel to resurrect Rickon just like she did to him so Winterfell would have an actual heir, but nope, he stuck him straight into the crypts so the gormless manlet could be kingindanorf

What's the silliest is that he outright realised he had died. I mean, if you get viciously attacked and wake up in the hospital, do you immediately think you've been resurrected from death? That bothered me a bit.

Its when he looked down and saw open stab wounds one to his heart that haven't healed he realised something was up

Even in a modern hospital if you woke up and saw that, you'd realise it wasn't normal

is off the table

why would tarly do that it makes no sense

It's absolutely retarded, I know, but I think the leaks confirm it.
Honestly, how powerful are the Tarlys? I feel like the Tyrells should still be able to beat back the Lannisters even with the Tarlys switching sides; they should have a ton of loyal bannermen left that could raise like 50,000 together troops at least; the Reach was barely touched by all the wars.
But apparently the leaks confirm that the Lannisters capture Highgarden anyway.
Really retarded shit. The Lannisters are portrayed as way too OP in the show when in reality they should lose to the Tyrells in a war.

Lannisters army is in ruins at this point in the books, and the tv show implies it.

They lost so many men in battles in the Riverlands, with Robb Stark and as Tywin said in a earlier season they have run out of gold, and they are keeping that a secret as best they can.

Yep, instead of sending his army north, Sweetautist could've probably swept the riverlands in a few months if he wanted and reinstated his uncle as lord of riverrun; the Lannisters were weak AF and all of the old tully bannermen were basically waiting for a chance to destroy the freys.
This would be the next logical course of action for next season but with D&D's writing...

🤵 You're a big guy
🤧 For you

Absolute POWAH

Climbing the laddah

This Stark wankery fucking sucks, I hope none of these are true.

ONE'S A SCHEMER...
THE OTHER'S A MEMER!

what did he mean by this

The King of the Ashes!!!

He was there to prove that niggers are worthless and should be replaced by white men as soon as possible.

Perhaps that's the reason why he (old nigger) commited suicide drinking the poison, realizing that he never could become Jaqen H'ghar (white).

Little Finger is totally Henry Tudor. GoT is based on War of the Roses. Marrying Elizabeth York indeed mirrors marrying Sansa Stark. George will stickto his inspiration, Tudor became king, so will little finger.

Leaks confirmed that littlefingers gonna get rekt by that little girl that runs bear island, she's gonna legit chop his head off while Katy Perrys "fight song" plays in the background

>Katy Perrys "fight song"

That's Rachel Platten dingus.

Shansha Shtarksh's pusshy

Please tell me this isn't so.

You misheard. It's actually Eminem's "fight song".

Henry Tudor was not a back door dealing little shit. He also came from a house. Little Finger has 0 right to the throne, Tudor had a small claim through grandmothers or so shit. The show doesn't really have a Henry Tudor stand in. One of the Tyrell boys maybe...but they never put them in the show. The Baratheons would be a fine fit, but they are all dead. Possibly Gendry....but I doubt we'll see him again.

Fuck Sansa

That's it.

He knows Varys entire backstory and my bet is that they are playing a game against one another, LittleFinger is playing to keep his tongue which Varys will cut off if he loses.

What does varys lose if little finger wins, a tentacle?

Littlefinger's cock to replace his own

close, my friend. But it is infact Eminem & D12's "Fight Music"

Lol I legit thought it was Katy perry

What is his endgame?

Getting rid of Stark fucking shits