Every time. Sad!

BASED DONNIE

truly the best timeline

SO GLAD I VOTED FOR THIS MAN

>tfw your president shitposts better than you do

Donald is always right, unlike that faggot Nate Silver. HAHAHAHAHA

Covfefe.

Donnie only endorses winners.

Meanwhile LeCuck endorsed and voted for Hillary Clinton.

This.
>Brady
>Kraft
>Belicheck
>Bobby Knight
and now based KD, the best player IN THE LEAGUE

That's how I knew Trump would win. Silver was wrong about the Warriors against the Thunder and wrong about the Warriors against the Cavs. Then he was wrong about the Cubs. Silver sucks at predictions.

This is literally why he will never be the GOAT

>Nate Silver in charge of predicting anything

jesus christ Sup Forums get your shit together bros

Im 100% sure every NBA player, and everyone with an IQ above 50, hates Trump

>that picture doesn't even get to last May

the jump from February to March is the best

uh try again sweetie

The warriors hate trump. How can you support both at the same time? You are a very confused individual

>half the team doesnt meet with the embarrassment of the country
you were saying?
oh yeah. but the guy that wears cut off hoodies was there. nice one

They have to say it since they live in the Gay Area, as a Christian team we know who they voted for

KD is a winner! not like crooked hillary!

:^)

You autists realize that he just uses ELO (a literal mathematical formula made over 100 years ago) to make analytical predictions right? He doesn't sit around and think about these odds, the election opinion pieces are trash but even 538's model was far closer to reality for the election than anyone else's

he was way off on a state by state basis, which is all that matters.

He was off because polling data was flawed in many cases by a deviation of 1%, which was all Trump needed in a lot of swing states

What the fuck did you expect him to predict off of besides polling data?

We had a Portuguese statistician on Sup Forums that predicted the election correctly, state by state, by fixing the polls oversampling with early voting data that was publicly available

Has Trump even done anything since he took office? Why is he wasting time watching jigaboo jam instead of running the country?

Given how hyped he is, I expect him to use some other metrics since literally every other service uses polling data as well.

I've never seen anyone get white knighted the way Silver does.
>h-he was s-still right guys!
>i only have 1 sample but i can say without a shadow of a doubt that he was right!

>2014

AWOO!

bump

Ahahaha. I love the way you defend that bitch.

How contrived!

>Tom skipped out

Tom Brady is the GOAT

>mainly got his reputation for accuracy of 2012 presidential election
>not much else
>sells company to disney where cutting edge anything goes to die

Told people to stop blindly sucking his cock. He did a couple legit things but was just the new hot flavor of the month and sold out. If he was some master of sports/political predictions he'd be worth much more than $2 million just from betting on his own.

nice

He also thought Johnny Manziel will be a franchise NFL QB.

belichick is the greatest NFL coach of all time and you discount him because he wears a hoodie...nice, bet you've accomplished a lot

>When Nate Silver said the Cubs had as much of a chance to win the world series as Trump had of being elected

based sally with the bantz