FUCK THESE FAGGOT FUCKING MILLENNIALS

Why does anyone like this team?

>No one is particularly alpha.
>Everyone tries to shortcut their way to success without going through the lumps.
>All the players are soft-spoken and autistic, except Draymond who's a loudmouth donkey
>Most entitled team in NBA history
>The """face"" of the franchise is a spoiled rich mullatto kid who never knew anything close to a struggle in life. If he never made it into the NBA, he would've been JUST fine as his dad made $42.8 million in his career
>His "splash" brother is another rich kid of a millionaire basketball player who tries too hard to act like a spacey pothead, but really is covering up the fact he has absolutely no fucking personality besides being a fucking spacey pothead
>Their """""defensive""""" anchor is a loud-mouth nigger piece of shit who talks a lot of shit but rarely backs it up and the only reason why anyone pays attention to him is because his teammates bail him out since he has no offensive game
>Their newest free agent acquisition is a bitch and coward of the highest order, betraying the very principles we all hold dear in the world by being a fucking traitor
>Their coach is a loudmouth SJW who can't keep his fucking mouth shut when it comes to things that don't involve basketball. Let's see how he would react if any of his family members got killed by terrorists.

Not to mention this might be the most millennial team of all fucking time, and everyone fucking hates millennials. Absolutely nothing of value will be lost when this team is contracted from the NBA.

Stay salty bro. Let the lecuck flow throughhhh

>speak softly and carry a big stick

alpha =/= being a jackass

>doesn't like something
>automatically millennial
I fucking hate Sup Forums. They don't even know what a millenial is. By definition, if you were born during 1985+, you're a fucking millennial.

>if you were born during 1985+, you're a fucking millennial.

if you were born during 1985+ and post here you're a faggot

KD looks so out of place in that photo.

Fuck off you old cuck. Millennials will rule the world

your emotional investment in notions like 'alpha' 'millennial' and 'entitlement' is cringe-worthy

any secure, self-respecting person wouldn't sperg out like this

Kerr's dad was literally killed by terrorists...

>being old and browsing a Chinese cartoon image board
Sad!

Nobody likes Golden State because they have a complete lack of character or personality. All they have is Curry memes, and this is a team with 80% of the League's talent. Meanwhile, a team like Lebron's Cavaliers can make even the oldest White man excited in the game and cheering. What hurts the Golden State fan is the realization that their team will NEVER garner the same love and support, and they will forever be regarded as "that team with some good people on it".

Loving the tears OP

Are you that fat Sup Forums guy with the pepe cake?
That shit got me so fucking sad

The problem is not that, but millenials (op) hating themselves without realizing it.

>wasting the best years of your life here
>being a Trumptard

Kill yourself, sincerely

Good post m8

>He is 32 or older and on this site
Fucking sad.

>alltheseflavors.jpg

>Posting Teddy Roosevelt so I is intelligent
Stop

you do know lebron is a millennial right?

I absolutely FUCKING hate the Golden State Warriors. FUCK Durant, FUCK Curry, FUCK that MONKEY NIGGER Green, and FUCK the Warriors. Bunch of dirty bastard cheaters. I still want to see someone kick that NIGGER Draymond Green in the balls so hard he becomes sterile. I hope Green gets shot in an alley way somewhere and bleeds to death.

>wasting the best years of your life here
True.
>being a Trumptard
Fuck off, trumpfag.

thats going to be you in the future

Durant is starting his dynasty. We all want to witness history.

It's almost like basketball is a team sport.

>Calling the warriors cheaters

how many times did the warriors get lolfouled in the second half? Did anyone keep count?

>how many times did the warriors get lolfouled in the second half? Did anyone keep count?
It wasn't possible to keep count.

Every single drive to the basket they got fouled and no whistle. Every time they did anything they got fouled and no whistle. Meanwhile on the defensive end they couldn't even play legal defense without getting whistled. It was astonishing.

And yet the Memes still pulled it out. Partly because you can't whistle an offensive foul on a quick three.

Stopped reading there.

Get a life faggot, there's more to life than the internet.

>getting drafted is a shortcut
>being a nigger is cool
>forgetting that Kerr's dad died to terrorists
kek

>>Let's see how he would react if any of his family members got killed by terrorists.

Did...did this joke go over my head or do you not know about his dad?

Suicide soon, millennial hating user.

>memechuck is the only way to beat refball

this explains everything

please have sex

I really just dislike Curry. Klay is fine and Draymond backs up his talk by being the most clutch guy on the team. Durant is a coward who singlehandedly ruined the NBA for the next 5 years but he's kinda boring so I more just pity him for thinking he's some kind of alpha now moreso than actually disliking him.

But Curry is a cocky little shit and I hope he gets a serious injury; not just a career-ending one, but one that affects him for the rest of his life.

FUck them

>>doesn't like something
>>automatically Sup Forums
oh the irony

>autism: the poster

I like them and I root for the Cavs. Fuck off with this shit.

Fags everywhere

>Being young and in your prime browsing Sup Forums

I had my fun, life slowed down, now I'm here. I'd kill myself if I were a teen or twenty something hanging out here. These are the best years of your life! Have fun, bang girls, drink with your buddies. If you're here in your youth I feel sorry for you

That's what you call fun? Shit you can do anytime. You should kill yourself now.

>Shit you can do anytime

Yeah and I could go on internet forums anytime, but you should spend your youth wisely, it doesn't last forever. Hustle now retard, and spend you thirties and forties in chill mode. Listen to your body. But I'm talking to somebody who's probably stuck here forever.; Your loss kid

Hi leaf poster, it's awfully late eh

Isn't everyone in the NBA a millennial?

Green is pretty alpha