Rate my sexting skills you kissless virgins

Rate my sexting skills you kissless virgins.

Attached: IMG_50681.png (1152x2048, 593K)

good job not actually fucking an already knocked up whore user

also I see UW you Wyoming fam

Fuck you faggot I get more pussy in one night than you do in a whole year.

Attached: IMG_50911.png (1152x2048, 375K)

she ugly lol

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-28-03-41-09.png (540x960, 163K)

just make sure she doesn't break her fluid on your face

She squirts all over my huge 8 inch cock faggot.

Attached: 0_225913.jpg (720x960, 236K)

Whatever faggot you're just mad because you're a normie without a hot girlfriend. My girlfriend is so fucking hot that just looking at her sweet glistening snizz would make a faggot like you blower your head off with a 12 gauge because you know deep down your cock would never penetrate something as beautiful as her glorious puss. I bet a faggot like you is a virgin too. Fuck you for thinking I look anything below an 8/10. If I was single I would take so much strange that you and the rest of the normie fags would turn to homosexuality because I'd be taking all the tang. Luckily for you I'm not single. Luckily for you I have smoking hot babe. A hot babe that I can go home to and give her the baby yogurt she craves. Yeah that's right faggot, she also LOVES sex. Hard to find a woman these days that craves doing the ole tango like my girlfriend does. Fuck you, fuck you normie, and you better fucking pray to Buddha, Allah, Jesus, Satan, or whoever you fucks pray to that your boy never becomes single. FUCK YOU!

Attached: IMG_1697.png (400x400, 207K)

Give us those near-to-nudes from the butterface and then we'll talk.

Attached: 09f4fa04.jpg (1080x1332, 131K)

Bro she’s a fucking goblin

Fucking faggot copying what I wrote last night. You have no originality. Just like you get no pussy. I have a big dick, a big house, I'm richer than you, and I can get any woman I want. Even the men want me. Fuck you bitch.

Attached: 1522044067394.png (625x773, 111K)

THE CRIMSON CHIN

Here's her sweet pussy and tight asshole. I dump loads in there every night and she worships my cock. Be jealous you neck beard virgins.

Attached: 20180325_055954.jpg (1239x1086, 644K)

Fucking faggot copying what I wrote last night. You have no originality. Just like you get no pussy. I have a big dick, a big house, I'm richer than you, and I can get any woman I want. Even the men want me. Fuck you bitch.

Attached: 1504796854202.png (967x954, 554K)

go text to a dead fetus, useless pussy bitch

Attached: 12642774_1112400158810664_8310453318994196195_n.jpg (614x377, 47K)

Kek

She looks so fat, good luck finding the hole. Maybe you can fit that in your sexting and make an adventure story out of it. Like "Day 23, I saw darkness and smelled fish. I thought I found it but it was her asshole."

If that was you than why don't you post your face you needle dick cuck

Yeah who likes all this pussy I get? Fuck yeah. Just blew a load inside this hole. Shit was so cash.

Attached: 1521475125256.jpg (720x1278, 134K)

Mmm a good hairy asshole and pussyhole, is that to floss your teeth after dinner? Look at "her" nails, I'm guessing she has crazy anxiety and panic attacks often? You're fucking a psycho aspie, good job you mongoloid retard braggart.

Here's my face bitch. I could kick all your asses with one hand inside my girls pussy. Fucking faggots. Do you even lift.

Attached: 0322-230158.jpg (1439x1911, 778K)

Her nails are like that cuz she needs so much strength to grip my beer can sized cucumber cock. Bitch.

Italian faggots are the biggest faggots

Obviously has two cats

That ain't the face from last night. So you lying which means.

>tic tac dick
>you make less than me
>you don't lift
>you pull nothing other than cock

Fuck you faggot my Italian cock gets more women then you could ever fathom. Pic related, another bitch I fucked.

Attached: 20180328_025142.jpg (1438x2486, 1.15M)

I was better at sexting than you when I was 12 and it was called cybering. Your girlfriend looks like Ash from Evil Dead if instead of a sexy man he was a 4/10 whore. She's replies with short messages because you're boring as fuck and she's busy texting a nigger with a 12 inch dick. You should probably end your life before you embarrass yourself further.

Here's my filthy mutt face bitch. I could suck all your asses with one hand inside my boi pussy. I'm fucking faggots on a daily basis. You see that earring? That means I'm a bottom bitch who loves being dominated. My dominatrix "gf" fucks me all day long with her BBC dildo.

Attached: 0322230158-1.jpg (1163x1503, 188K)

Fuck you faggot I have a huge cock. Bigger than your puny arms. Most women can't handle it.

Attached: 0180328-025522.jpg (1438x1105, 515K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

i think you're really just a faggot in denial to be honest

Attached: rickfield.png (1909x1126, 44K)

I still make more money than you

Nah I do bro. I have more money than I can count with my sperm. You slave away while I sit at home and make money not even having to go anywhere. Suck my ass.

Fuck me, faggot. My speckled mangled mutt cock gets more hairy bathroomstall truck stop men than you could ever fathom. Pic related, a Thai tranny who fucked me, wasn't as good as a normal mans cock as his was as big as mine (small).

Attached: 20180328_025142-1.jpg (1438x2007, 313K)

Haven't seen someone this comitted to bait in awhile

I also work from home, but you don't make more than me so it's okay. You can have everything else but I'm still number 1.

That's the best you can do bitch? Just change up words from stuff I've posted? Go ahead faggot. Doesn't change the fact that I have a bigger dick and more money than you. Your mother will die ashamed and your father left you because out of all the sperm that went inside her snatch, you're the disaapoitment that won. Eat my ass bitch.

Honestly I'm just bored af

We both know I make more money than you. You're just trying to say you do to justify that a boy like you can never be like a man like me. Be jealous faggot. That's the closest you will ever be to being me.

Same thread everyday. What are you doing with you life you nigger... Kill yourself

What are you doing with your life noticing the same thread every day faggot? I come on here to brag about my bitches so pussies like you get triggered. Brb. Getting my dick sucked by a 10/10 blonde.

I'm in the top 2%. You aren't and that's completely okay, but I'm still number 1.

Prove it faggot. Let's see some bank statement and property.

Cute

Pist a pic of your dick then you fucking bitchboy fruity mcfaggins. You won't though. Can't wait to hear your faggy little reason why lmao kys

"Post your personal information along with your property addresses"

Anything for you autist.

And just like that...shes gross lel

fuck outta here