Reminder this crisis actor wasn't at school during the shooting despite claiming so

Reminder this crisis actor wasn't at school during the shooting despite claiming so youtube.com/watch?v=Lxn66Jsfvxo

Attached: david_hogg_getty.jpg (640x360, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/i7pvMNJSGxXe/
youtube.com/watch?v=76advGTYIpo
imgur.com/a/S2mW1
imgur.com/a/woQ90
snopes.com/fact-check/david-hogg-on-campus-rumor-hoax/
youtube.com/watch?v=JSVa7nqQPiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

huh

how many fucking threads do we need about this shit? seriously.

Attached: ThisThread.jpg (460x500, 62K)

>Reminder this crisis actor wasn't at school during the shooting despite claiming so
Reminder that there's no evidence that this guy is a "crisis actor" and you can get tinfoil by the roll in most good supermarkets.

Conspiracy faggots are the most retarded

Attached: image.jpg (252x200, 21K)

Not OP. How come the kid is saying he arrived at the school afterwards in one video but claiming to have been in school to hear the first shot in another video? He eve says "we thought it was a drill at first".
Ignore the crisis actor shit. What was that about?

you guys look real pathetic going after high schoolers this hard. get a life dude

Bruh

>What was that about?
I have no idea. He's a kid. He was clearly there (the video confirms this). There was a shooter. People died. He's campaigning for gun restrictions (along with others).

Whether or not you agree with his campaign, everything else is disinformation to discredit the campaign, and not discrediting it on facts or on its merits. This is psychops.

not today mr russian shill

nigger you get paid $9 an hour to make shitposts on a chinese cartoon forum, you're in no position to judge anyone

Just a logical Brit rather than a hysterical conspiracy theorist. Nice try

Pic relevant - location and timestamp

Attached: Capture.jpg (1572x1197, 312K)

But mate, you have to understand where my confusion is coming from. Because he went on TV after the fact and claimed he wasn't there. At some point in this story, the kid is lying. I want to know where.

agreed

Sup Forums is funded now.

>I want to know where.
I'm sure if you trawl the internet better minds than yours have dissected his story - he may have even offered an explanation for the inconsistencies. He is, after all, a kid. Perhaps he mus-remembered. Perhaps he wanted dramatic effect. it doesn't change the facts about a shooter, in a school, killing children. The rest is noise.

>being British in 2018

Attached: 1471335290889.jpg (640x464, 26K)

whoa, we got an edge lord

Is that David platt?

Wincucks 10: confirmed Brit

looks like a team player

Attached: gun-control1.jpg (800x480, 84K)

try again mr russian shill

Kek don't you have some Muslims to service?

Right Wing Nuts are just making these kids more famous and spreading their agenda. Guess they struck a nerve

Attached: 1431456073409.jpg (200x200, 15K)

Your answer isn't satisfying in the slightest.

Fuck off Russia, go blow the NRA.

why does it say great britain? that's way off lol nice work hackerman

hes 25 and from CA

there is also no evidence that this guy is a student

however there is evidence hes 25
he is a CA resident and that he was in the news on the beach when school would of been in session there...

Wait. People on Sup Forums actually take this crisis actor shit seriously?

Pathetic.

Attached: HOGGler.jpg (1841x1035, 519K)

these thread make me believe in the whole paid trolls/shit posters thing

NRA getting desperate

David Hogg spotted

oi lad let me see your license to be on this Chinese wok seasoning and cartoon trading forum

He's been petitioning for gun control since Sandy Hook. What coincidence that "his" school would be the next major school shooting

Bump

Hoggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!

You realize how fucking dumb that sounds, right? Most high schools had students actuvely supporting gun control after Sandy Hook, you soft-boiled potato

bruh

brah

Attached: astroturf-faggot.png (800x533, 364K)

and Remington went under...

Desperation is a good word.

Obama was good for business, despite taking zero guns away from people.

Republican (?) president doesn't inspire the crazies so much

important question user should I beat off and go to bed or nah?

You should watch Ponyo

He is not 11, he is not a fucking kid!

This bullshit needs to stop. If you are above 18, you are not a fucking kid

Yes he was, retard.
You're either BAIT or stupid.

ne of the videos bitchute.com/video/i7pvMNJSGxXe/ david hog on CBS Los angeles aug of last year, after school would of started there but hes on the beach getting in fights youtube.com/watch?v=76advGTYIpo then you have the strage CNN connection imgur.com/a/S2mW1

the rumor because i cant found a source that the woman's mothers maiden just happen to be name is HOGG, wich would make then (cousins?). Also was on some anti gun skit on CBS anti gun skit years ago but can seem to locate . then you have the super connected gun grabbing sheriff. imgur.com/a/woQ90

where is the link to the evidence i believe it i just wanna see

if you don't hate this david hogg cunt, then you simply don't get it.

>no evidence
>17 years old
>on every news station and tv show
>meets tons of politicians
why you may ask?
>he was there
>hes the EXPERT when it comes to gun violence and solutions
>everyone looks up to him

Thats evidence right there, you fucking moron

Attached: Hitler-with-usefulchildren.jpg (415x599, 91K)

Seriously, it's not his high feminine cheek bones, or his pointy elf chin, or his dopey good-guy hair, or his whinging voice that's somewhere in the midst of puberty, or that way his mouth sits like he's about to bite his lip... It's his retarded rhetoric that's so vile and ignorant, and so. obviously. STAGED. Among the many videos there are of him rehearsing his lines, and multiple conflicting stories, he's just clearly an attention whore, and someone is pulling his string.

>conflicting stories
>videos of him rehearsing lines
>vile ignorant rhetoric
>family discrepancies see
>literally zero expertise
>I knew this was bait and I still responded.

fuck you mean he wasn't at school.
this cunt is old as fuck. he ain't even a student.
open your eyes cucks.

glow in the dark hoggbot detected

Attached: aj sega cd.jpg (475x602, 62K)

Your president is reality tv star and highschool kids are your new role models. The states are doomed

broh

I think Whispers of the Heart might be a better choice for him.

breh

brih

Any cucks defending this faggot who wants to stomp on our rights and is most likely a paid irl shill have fucking walnut brains and most likely pay alimony.

I love how it's mostly britcucks that defend him too, your country has already been blacked because of pussies who gave the government too much power, don't try to force that same weak ass mentality over here it won't work.

if he is impersonating a survivor he is niggerfaggot you think he needs the same agent than michael fasbender to be considered an actor?

>He's a kid
He's almost 18 yo, not exactly a kid

pic related, it's a kid

Attached: little-girl-with-machine-gun-B7BTCR.jpg (866x1390, 167K)

this

you lolbertarian, tin-foil wearing fools are only helping slide this country into utter dystopia

And the commie kids are selling guns and NRA memberships so i guess the joke is on them

Fake news
Read this
snopes.com/fact-check/david-hogg-on-campus-rumor-hoax/

>snopes
>the truth

Pick 1

GIBBUU GIBBUUS!

TEAR UP YOU CONSTOOSHINS!

Attached: 1522164689675s.jpg (124x124, 2K)

TEAR UP NAO!

GIBBUU GONZ!

Attached: 1522164817717m.jpg (796x1024, 74K)

Snopes also says there are more than two genders.

Attached: 1522198568860s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>but my smear campaign beats their misinformation campaign

>yet another poltard who thinks his little utopian vision has any fucking value

Hogg is famous now because he sucked his way to the top of crisis actor hollywood.

Attached: 1522058834897.jpg (905x499, 91K)

Don't diss the source; that's a poor debating tactic and should be beneath you (and I'd be interested in evidence that Snopes lies) try to refute the facts they offer in support of their conclusion

I'll wait
*tumbleweed*

>Snopes also says there are more than two genders.
Citation please

Are you faggots lost or something?

Attached: 1522062009961.jpg (641x530, 41K)

>Are you faggots lost or something?
Nope - just pointing out lying stupidity that's barely above pondsslime on the evolutionary chart

>Wanting evidence rather than a worthless green text
This mother fucker over here.

Open The Joan Folder

Bix Noods!

Attached: Jack.gif (500x375, 186K)

You know whats funny? The fact that A sizable amount of Americans actually believe this... I mean how mind-bogglingly stupid and/or paranoid do you have to be in order to wake up one day and think "hmmm, y'know what... that sounds entirely plausible".
And you wonder why the media portrays America in a bad light and the rest of the world laughs at you.

>inb4: nuh-uh cuz dey r part of [INSERT UNWANTED DEMOGRAPHIC HERE]

Attached: 1359644446413.png (390x470, 122K)

Pretty sure you need one more layer of tinfoil

Sorry to disappoint - no nudes in there.
Considering the folders aren't alphabetic, and it sits between Finance and Web accounts for ease of access, I think you misinterpreted the acronym

O'll ave tah unzip the ol'trouser snazzle foh a gooot chocky the gobbles. Gov'nah

>Psychops
>pic related
>(the video confirms this)
Except it doesn't confirm shit, he wasn't lined up with his classmates doing the conga line, he rode his bike there after his mommy (who works for CNN ffs) told him to go there. It was a fucking setup, his dad is FBI and knew in advance of the shooting that it WOULD happen and conspired with his wife to further the DNC agenda. I guarantee you'll find their hands or Soros' in this, follow the money motherfucker. There should not be one damn person in the US that thinks this was a perfect storm for a shooting to take place and for a few kiddos to suddenly become movement leaders at their age with PR backing, that makes BLM look like a footnote. It was ALL preordained by whatever rich, lefty shitlord funded this wannabe "Muslim spring" type shit of liberals. It's starting to fall apart now though, watch for sudden deaths or fall guys.

Attached: 1489338167134.jpg (261x198, 11K)

This is /b you fucking idiot. It's not for pussies like you. Go to reddit and never fucking come back.

Where's the source for his mom being CNN? I knew his dad was "ex" fbi and it just makes too much sense. Whoever is planning the major masshootings is fucking up with these last big ones (pulse, las Vegas

Oh shit. Welcome to Sup Forums friend. Sorry to disappoint you but we are not nearly as edgy as you have heard.

The Right has always loved to fuck kids. This is just them doing it outside the bedroom.

Except when it is.

The CNN thing was just hearsay as far as I know but I find it odd that this kid's mother was conveniently pushing for him to work for them and obviously has some kind of ties to them to constantly have her son in front of every camera. He really wasn't at the school during the shooting though, said so himself.

>How come the kid is saying he arrived at the school afterwards in one video but
because that video is him explaining how went back to the school later that evening, basically to get his face on TV - though he calls it 'advocacy'
The clip you're talking about was edited, his whole answer has been posted here several times including in that original thread, twice.
The guy might be an asshole, but you all are barking up the wrong tree with that "he wasn't there" shit.

Nooo... Even conservative sites have issued a retraction. He was there at the time of the shooting and rode his bike back to school later in the evening.

I've watched the full interviews, he wasn't there.

he's not some 10 year old kid, he's a young adult perfectly capable of thinking like an adult.

Hitler literally loosened gun control, I'm sick of this stupid shit

You can search by yourself, I don't know Snopes but I don't care. If you search truth go and find it.

There is something wrong with the kid's story.

Watch him tell two different versions of what he did here

youtube.com/watch?v=JSVa7nqQPiI

Attached: hogg nazi salute.png (993x994, 962K)

reddit is on the way out hence the reason faggots are here

I mean this is how Trump won. Uneducated Boomers will believe anything. I can't figure out if it's stupidity or they just don't know how the internet works