youtube.com/watch?v=rvf1DMDTosk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for feels

Second for Dolores is a host.

Third for /Arnold/

Fourth for shitty storylines

This show fucking sucks

Doesn't feel like anything to me

Anyone watched future world? The sequel to Westworld.
In it the staff is all robots because "they don't make mistake or lie" they all clones a bunch of ppl

Ironical shitposting is still shitposting.

Xth for burn the coal, pay the toll

should've be Lawrence edition you fucker

>future world
Fuck me, no I didnt, but Ive seen the original WW... Is it any good?

Please don't turn these threads into the unbridled autism and underagers that is /got/.

Shitposting in reply to shitposting in reply to shitposting

>Is this what happened to Bernard?
Wait so... Bernard used to be an actuall human being?!

Analysis

too late, see first posts

>he still doesn't know that the real Bernard was Arnold

You and I both know every thread needs a bit of autism and memes to stay afloat... nobody gives a shit about real disscusion.

Yea I know that teory, but was Bernard a real technican that Ford killed and replaced with lookalike host with the Arnold inside?!

My dad works at Nolan, episode 8 is when Will=MiB gets confirmed, towards the end of the episode, but it's not the big twist of the episode.

>black peasant hits white queen
>white goo scene

I still think Ford is taking every guest and employee and replacing them with hosts, that he returns to the real world.

Also the most intriguing aspect of the show for me is still what the real world looks like in westworld's time. They're being deliberately coy about life outside the park and facilities.

There are retarded parts (maeve) and boring parts (Dollares, William and Maeve) but MiB, Bernalnord and Anthony are great.

>I still think Ford is taking every guest and employee and replacing them with hosts, that he returns to the real world.
Exactly my thoughts after last 2 episodes... its the perfect way to gain power IRL.
Alsothem being coy is not really intriguing at all... showing outside world would mean a load of unnesesary work for writers art directors and production.

Shrink rays are for big gays hehe

You are a big gay.

>showing outside world would mean a load of unnesesary work for writers art directors and production.

You don't find it weird that no one even mentions the real world at all? And that all the employees do "tours" at westworld living in a giant underground complex where the only communication with the outside world is video communication (and we don't even know if that's true with Bernard now confirmed to be a bot)?

Who /#TeamTeddy/ here?

So he has a shrink ray?

He has one for you.

for you

The outside world isn't important to the story.

>assume as little as possible

Why would anyone deny timeline theory at this point?

The thread is so slow.
IS HBO DONE FUCKED?

no u

Not yet.

blame the OP

>timeline theory

all theories have a timeline

So if will is mib how would they explain him being a totally different character who looks completely different, speaks completely different, has completely different manerisms, and is not the same person? Checkmate.

The shrink ray fucked up his brain after 30 years of going into Westworld

producers didnt tell him until ep 7

30 years will change anyone

>he's a 1:1fag 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nope. I'm 31 and still a baby.

fuck off baby
this board is for mature people only

bitch dont make me cry

>he doesn't realize that the shrink ray sends people back in time

Quit being a sperg

TITs WHEN?

NUDES WHEN??

Oh wow, is that her real tits?

She better be back in a hurry.

Do timelinefags honestly think that a human who goes to Westworld would still be alive and human 30 years later?

Ford has already been shown willing to replace humans with hosts.

So are all the Will=MiB fags insisting that MiB is a host with Will's mindupload?

never lad

>Oh wow, is that her real tits?
no

Underrated post

>implying pulp fiction had multiple "timeframes"
>implying jumping time in a linear medium such as a film isn't known as timeline due to the multiple storylines being juxtaposed together within a single media artificact
>implying memento which was written by jonathan nolan juxtaposed different timeframes and not different timelines
>implying a timeframe could be longer than a single moment
>implying a timeline isn't just a series of timeframes
>implying video isn't just a series of frames

harris?

wait. what if ed helms=ed harris? omg the signs were there all along.

Fuck that's what I meant.

DELETE THIS

When Ford speaks to Abernathy in ep1, is he speaking directly to Arnold?

Does this confirm the 2 timeline theory?

could be, but then he calms Bernard down, that it's just a previous role of Abernathy, so he wouldn't freeze.

But idk, look it up, was that really Shakespeare or just bs

The only thing this show has going for it is its premise.
Conceptually, it's interesting and unique.

Beyond that, nothing in the show interests me. They have a fantastic idea for a chaos theory show here and they're just squandering it.
The writing is terrible.
The acting is terrible.
The pacing is fucking abysmal.

I can't be alone in feeling this way.

combined with the fact that billy and mib wears the same shirt i'd say so

no because it's not happening at the same time, it's a flashback.

>I can't be alone in feeling this way
You're not.
Fucking comedies have better pacing than this.

Is the Ultimate Edition worth watching?

I liked the normal one

wrong pic

yes, I unironically enjoyed the theatrical version as well but the ultimate edition is better

Yes, it's far more coherent and fills in a lot of missing details, makes Superman look like less of an ass and even gives you Clark Kent doing his damn job.

How do you know it's not a single timeline at different points?

so how exactly do they shrink and unshrink everyone into the world? you see them go in an elevator but there is nothing said about how they resize the robots and guests.

Anyone?

its done in the elevators/trains

oh shit.
just imagine their kids eyes.

Anyone else think they hinted too much at Bernard being a robot
Or is it just this place that makes all things seem to obvious?

Evan Rachel Woods is quite a slut.

If you don't believe me check it out
youtube.com/watch?v=rvf1DMDTosk

His pants look so weird, for a second I thought they were wet or something

she's legit crazy

delete this

I'm imagining him trapped in a tomb

Chaos theory? Who cares about chaos theory?

Westworld is about identity.

In a world where technology exists that allows for seemingly atomic level control, where any human or animal can be 3d printed, where doppelgangers can be programmed, where anyone can be replaced with a clone, where multiple copies of a person can exist, where memories can be inserted and erased at will, where personality stats can be changed at will, where people pay money to live in essentially a duplicate reality, where doppelgangers can be forced to look a certain way and act a certain way, where artificial intelligence can exceed human capacity, it's essentially a transhuman show, even posthuman.

>“[A]ll that reduplicates itself,” Baudrillard (1983) says, “even if it be the everyday and banal reality, falls by the token under the sign of art, and becomes esthetic” (p. 151). Pure simulation has become ubiquitous, no longer referencing any reality but, instead, acting as an attempt to reproduce it. One who fakes an illness is a liar and it is quite obvious to the professional that he or she is not ill; however, one who simulates an illness manifests the symptoms in his or her body and it becomes impossible for the professional to diagnose the patient because there is nothing that separates the manifestation of symptoms caused by simulation from “true” symptoms produced by reality (Baudrillard, 1983).

The Omega Point of technology is the disappearance of humanity.

>The simulacra of the human, which perhaps will be the final simulacra, will be the result of humanity's desire to elude the difficulty of its own condition. Genetic engineering, robotics, nanotechnology, artificial intelligence, biotechnology—all of these, or some combination thereof, indicate the end of humanity, of “humanness.” The disappearance of aesthetic value is an omen to this extinction of mankind.

Is there a Blood Meridian questline in Westworld?

yes

cool

Bernards acting was fucking terrible, he put on a great performance since episode one but completely dropped the ball on the final scene of last weeks episode. Instead of playing a host acting like a human he played a dumb robot.

Is this post real?

She was married to Marilyn Mason, imagine all the orgies she was into.

Doesn't look like anything to me

>Chaos theory? Who cares about chaos theory?
>Westworld is about identity.
No.
The show is a remake of a movie which is literally entirely about the robots rebelling and killing the park guests. That's the whole point. That's where they're going. That's where this is going to end up.

All this dancing around it with the identity theme and corporate cub plots are just bad attempts at stretching the season out to 10 episodes with filler.

what crazy sex practice distended her pelvis?

1:1 homosexes are blasphemers against kek

are you retarded?

I'm just asking because some people are actually aware.

The show is based on a movie which is all about the robots killing guests.

The "identity" crap is a red hering.

It's like the old Disneyland ride that used to occupy where Star Tours is now; "Adventure Thru Innerspace" (Sponsored by friendly Monsanto Corp).

>both pick up the can for Dolores
>both have similar mannerisms
>both actually do say an exact same line

That's just her belly fitting to a tight jeans.

I don't think WW wardrobe has that much variety in clothing. They showed this in ep. 2. It's not far-fetched to think that maybe they simply liked the same shirt.

Yes. There are questions the series is asking that were not exposed in the film. Thats why I like this TV series. It's more of a sequel than a remake.