Lee Haskins vs Ryan Burnett

>Saturday June 17th - HBO US Sky Sports UK
Andre Ward vs Sergey Kovalev
Guillermo Rigondeaux vs Moises Flores

>Friday June 30th - Bounce US
Robert Easter Jr vs Denis Shafikov

Sup Forums posting killed the last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Boxing/comments/6fw2o1/i_am_jim_lampley_hbo_announcer_and_member_of_the/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=frontpage
justice.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did the police ever catch that guy?

He turned himself in. Trial in August, suspended by the Maryland AC

4th for Eubz

why is Kevin Durant wearing clothes with the cuban flag on it?

bump for op

The hell happened?

Last thread got derailed after everybody started talking about Muslims & shit. I guess everybody left.

And once again muslims ruin it for everyone.

We really should exterminate them
Not even meming, all muslims should be executed

wazzuuuuuup

DAS RITE

this bitch is annoying and straight fucking ghetto. Glad KKKovalev put her in her place.

link?

I don't think that bitch has any white supporters left, how can one be such an idiot

dont have a link but he told her women dont belong in the ring. He believes womens boxing is a joke and women belong at home.

>tells her to stay in her lane
kova really has been our guy all along

Don't forget the pound for pound star Brandon Rios returns this Sunday! - Elie Seckbach

>Elie Seckbach
Guy is straight up jew. Drives a piece of shit car but owns a Mercedes. Also likes to instigate shit.

reddit.com/r/Boxing/comments/6fw2o1/i_am_jim_lampley_hbo_announcer_and_member_of_the/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=frontpage

WE DID IT REDDIT!!!!

/box/ irrevocably B T F O

No amount of celebrity interviews will ever change the fact that reddit fucking blows

OC for y'alls' cowards

I posted that a few weeks ago but okay.

Oh nevermind didn't read the hat lol

Which side is he on for Broner/Garcia? He sucks both of their dicks. But I think Mikey was best man in his wedding

do me do me do me!

How is the Indonesian boxing scene friend? Ever go to shows?

>tfw you dont own a reddit account to ask him your own questions and greet him

Opening a reddit account takes literally 20 seconds. You don't even need an email.

I noticed some decent shows there lately starring two promising Uzbek fighters

Why are brit boxers so handsome lads?

dunno man

Don't know him, but I predict he'll get knocked out by a beautiful black man

Somebody should ask him what he thinks of the Showtime commentary team

Non Brit boxers just can't compete

Fucking L E L

Billy Joe and gyppos in generall BTFO yet again. God truly taking his anger out on the pikey community lately

Fight is called off btw

B R A V O

Feel bad for Frank. Gets him to FIGHT TOMMY LANGFORD and hand him a loss out so they can build the Billy Joe fight into something which isn't a complete joke and then this happens.

>stealing 10,000 pounds of chocolate

This is great for him, an excuse to fight another soft touch, hog the belt and not risk getting sparked out by a Georgian psychopathic manlet

He's probably getting the beers in at Marbella already

lel

Fuuuck's sake. I was really looking forward to that

Fuuuuuuuck, he was going to save the middleweight division from belts being held hostage

supposedly the fight is still on. fish eyes warren called it too soon. according to kurtseedes its all a misunderstanding

>according to kurtseedes its all a misunderstanding

Well he would say that wouldn't he

Seriously aussie bro, at least tell us who these cuties are when you post em

That's the BLACKED girl, I recognise her from Sup Forums. Don't fall for his Jewish psyops

what the frick is this about

there is a difference between an industry sexualizing women and what content a woman chooses to release on IG. Don't know why bitter virgins can't understand that

>
is this you?

Bullshit, she knows full well that sex sells and exploits this fact of life to further her media career. She's not a victim

but that doesn't matter. The entire point is that one is how she wants to present herself whereas one makes her present herself in a way she might not be comfortable with at the time or to a degree

>whereas one makes her present herself in a way she might not be comfortable

She chose her career, she's not a slave. She can quit and get a real job whenever she wants

Maybe, I don't know if I've asked you before

This is a /box/ thread faggots

YES, so sexy

haha 1000 times this man

weird that no one sexualizes Katie Taylor, and she is a 10/10

>Nah then. We told you to fight Tommy Langford. You did that. We told you to go down in the 5th. Must have slipped your mind eh? My friend Uncle RICO from across the pond might jog your memory...

>former IBO champion

Eubank was probably rooting for you

>less go my frien, I gib you ride on my whores

Except her show tried forever to not sexualize her until recently when she started hoeing out irl. Wouldn't be surprised if it was at her request since she was always supposed to be there chubby frumpy nerd with a hotter sister and Mom (still true).

is that why he got arrested?

justice.
gov/usao-sdny/pr/members-and-associates-russian-crime-syndicate-arrested-racketeering-extortion-robbery

tl;dr FBI and NYPD bust and indict a nationwide (and abroad) organized criminal group called the Shulaya Enterprise, and his name popped up in some of the charges they've brought against them. Apparently within the group, he's referred to as "the kickboxer"

>hotter sister
that skinny bitch is only pretty.

>you'll never be Cannel's frein.

fucc.

>will never take selfies with Canelo and los muchachos

Why even live guys

Forgot to post pic

Fucking churka pieces of shit. Afghanlad tell the ummah to chill.

Top lel based tommy

did you miss what she said on twitter?

And in other news we may have all gotten what we wanted out of this.

The meme is BACK, time for Billy Joe to F I G H T T O M M Y L A N G F O R D

Everything works out in the end

/ourguy/

God bless the FBI.

Daily reminder that if Pac doesn't stop Horn he's getting robbed.

Apparently 40K tickets already sold to this farce.

What's Don King up to these days?

Wew. This is some mememagic shit

He's not the force of nature he used to be but he's still in the game. I'm sure he's got a couple heavyweights lurking somewhere, maybe Stiverne will resurface for one last fight.

What's the stadium capacity?

Carl pls

Why is boxing such a trashy sport?

>trashy

Says the niggerloving fan of apehoop and cooncollide.

Boxing is still basically the wild west because it's not governed by a league and most fighters lack the name recognition to get paid endorsements as long as they play nice for the cameras. Dirrell will still be able to fight and doesn't have sponsors that will drop him, so he really loses nothing here.

>loses nothing here.
Nothing except a cornerman who's been with him his whole career lol

He'll be back in no time.

Why do you think he's gonna get jobbed?

loooool

it's friday you fuckers, what are you up to tonight

He's been banned by a lot of different commissions

stop stealing my gimmick

Mmh I gonna kick that ass once again

Frank Warren's connections run deep.

>beats Tommy Langford
>gets arrested three months later

CAN'T SPANK THE FRANK

Question..... Who is Frank Warren's biggest star, or most elite? BJS? Just wondering since it seems like he doesn't really have big fights going on

A lot of Eddie's big guys were built by Frank bug left since he couldn't pay what Matchroom were offering because of the Sky money. The new guys he's building will more likely stay because of BT