So I guess the cops didn't think the padded cell...

So I guess the cops didn't think the padded cell, handcuffs and refrigerated cum in the dude's basement was worth further investigation?

He's a vet
In America veterans can do whatever they want

Or maybe they saw the movie and realized he did nothing wrong?

Writing was terrible, but I love his directing.

>well thats my old blind man training gym officer! did I mention I was a veteran?

>Cops
>Investigating a white vet who's done literally nothing wrong

lewl

Kidnapping a girl and impregnating her against her will sounds like a pretty serious crime to me.

What girl?

He wasn't the one who violated the NAP.

Oh you mean the one who murdered his child?

fucking shit movie

It's a pretty obvious last minute "let's make room for a sequel" decision by the studio.

non of that is illegal

>In America veterans can do whatever they want
except survive a trip to the VA

>start of the movie spoils the ending
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS?!

The whole goddamn movie I didn't give a shit about the characters since I knew what was going to happen.

are there any other type of movies like this where the bad guys win in the end?

Every WW2 movie

>le edgy highschooler alt white face

Eden Lake

Here is your (you)

Real life (i.e. Trump)

Final film in the Election Trilogy

The family paid a settlement, case closed. Even if they didn't, that doesn't give him the right to kidnap and impregnate her, you weirdo.

Someone tell me the name of this movie right fucking now

Don't Breathe

thanks

But then I would die, retard. Just tell me the name of the flick

Savage

The audience is already watching a movie about some blind bloke. If they were also blindsided by the ending it would be too much.

hilarious

Here's YOUR (((((you)))))

He wasn't a bad guy though. I usually root for the pack of kids in movies like these, but this time I really wanted the "bad" guy to win.

not him, but it totally does. Stop being so PC.

I fucking hated this movie ending

>implying the cops wouldnt check the guys cellphone once they saw it was the kid of the security guard owner and it might be linked to the other burglaries
>implying they wouldnt be confused as fuck over all the bullet holes and scratch marks ect ect ect
>implying they wouldnt have found the car with all the evidence that there was a 3 people not two
>all those signs of stuggle and broken glass where they were clearly trying to escape
>why the fuck is everything boarded up?"
>implying that girl was going to live happily ever after with that money and not just get hunted down and arrested a couple months later or something
>oh gee this corpse wasnt shot in self defence he was also severely beaten and stabbed with a shovel first?
>oh hey this guy has choke marks around his neck too and this bullet wound is from near point blank
>okay lets go check the basement... JESUS CHRIST

Like the forensics team would CLEARLY know something was up as soon as they stepped foot into the house.

I fucking hated that horseshit ending

The basement was hidden, they had no reason to look down there because it was an open and shut robbery case.
The woman could have told them, but then she'd lose the money.

:thinking:

>thinking cops are smart
you obviously haven't read about how easily serial killers have gotten away with crimes because cops just don't do the shit like on CSI,
Most of them don't have that spark of brilliance, most of them are willing to accept crime scenes based on the likely narrative.

>The basement was hidden

it was literally behind a locked door in the middle of the fucking living room you tard.

>had no reason to look down there because it was an open and shut robbery case.

except you know some people got shot and forsensics would show that there was alot more to it than that.

they dont have to be smart

asking for simple information and background checks on the victims would definately spark some questions. For instance how did they know the code to disarm if the guy was loner?
whats with the bloodstreak in the road where he dragged her all the way back into his house?
Theres doghouse and recently purchased dogfood but no dog?

to think that they would ask him literally ZERO questions is fucking horseshit

he didnt win? i meant the girl obviously

he got his money stolen and his baby killed

>The basement was hidden
Considering he fell in to the basement and was clearly so injured the cops would have most likely found him down there I'm pretty sure they would have checked it out.

Also there was a fucking exterior door to the basement.

this movie was retarded Reddit trash with more plot holes than swiss cheese.

Somewhat overrated. As is the Evil Dead remake, even on here.

Since when is having weird fetishes a crime?

I agree, there was no good reason to do that shit. It made the movie a lot less tense.

It should be an honor to every american girl to bear the child of a US veteran

But Hillary lost.

Literally did nothing wrong

Once this film gets going its so well directed. When they break into to the house up until she escapes its just solid, good directing with some creative shit thrown in like the night vision photography.

Good shit.

What I noticed that the director really likes to shoot eyes

those points are valid but IRL some victim of dahmer i think ran out into the street naked and bleeding in handcuffs screaming for help

the cops gave him back to dahmer because the kid was an immigrant and because dahmer said it was some homosexual lover's spat

why would they even go down into his basement? they believed it was self defense shootings so he wouldn't be investigated for any crime

Swiss cheese doesn't have plot holes, retard.

So much focus on the eyes

they only do a forensic analysis if he's arrested for a crime, which he wasn't, because the police determined it was self defense

my friends friend was assaulted while getting into his car and shot the dude and the police literally gave him his gun back without handcuffing him and let him go home because they realized it was self defense

Eyeseyeseyes. Director's obsession (or just pure dumb coincidence?) with eyes made me rewatch the film. I really like this guy and hope he makes it bigly.

Vet could say it is for prostitutes and then what? They going through all 16,000 hookers of that area?

>Thinking you, a basement dwelling amateur film critic can pick up on things a police officer can't
shiggy diggy

home alone

I don't understand what he did with the pair of scissors, her pants looked fine the rest of the movie.

I guess the point of the ending is that he just got away with it - the cops just looked the other way because of his past.

>- the cops just looked the other way
Just like in the beginning when we see a "silent" crime happening - The Blind Man dragging Rocky through the street in silence while you can hear the police sirens at the background far away going to some other place - literally looking the other way.

no country for old ((((((men)))))))

:3

Another great example of Hollywood over complicating shit out of a desperate need for a twist that most people can just look up on wikipedia anyway.

Punk kids try to rob a blind man, turns out he's a serial killer who traps and hunts them.

Why is that not enough for a good thriller?

>bloodstreak
i thought it was blood too but its actually just a long crack in the asphalt