I just fucked the cutest little chinese masseuse at a vegas rub n tug, AMA

I just fucked the cutest little chinese masseuse at a vegas rub n tug, AMA

Attached: 1521501841006.jpg (597x800, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mKUJWtm-_gs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How was she?

What's the deal with airline food?

Name the place. How much for how long?

Do you go to rub n tugs because youre trash at talking to/picking up women in real life or is there another reason?

I recently had surgery on my jaw, very bad infection I didn't know I had, thing is the bone graph started to bug me, small particles leak out. I only noticed it when playing my monk mistweaver on wow while healing g during a dungeon.
I looked at it and it seems fine. My question is this, do monk healers make good enough raid healers or are they really only good for dps? He's a void elf if that helps.

forget the name was on east tropicana heres the deal i have figured out, they do $50 for half hour and $70 for an hour but that or most of that goes to the house and the fap action doesnt start til after and thats how she makes her money, so only gor for the half hour and save your money for the fap stuff

adorable like 5'1" a bit older but still really pretty like she'll be pretty for life one of those cuties

i paid for the hour cause i didnt know any better then bargained $160 for the fuck told her will give $200 if good

she was awesome, i alsmost came from fucking but did finally come when she sat on my face, i chercked first her snatch loked clean and so did her asshole, i had my tongue in her asshole and jerked off came a lot 10/10 going back soon she said ide get a discount. i normally dont eat assholes of random gooks in a parlor but she was so cute and im a dirty mother fucker

not proofreading my bad for typos god bless

Attached: 1516853928115.jpg (320x290, 15K)

honestly from my experience that typically depends on how many niggers you own , typically

Attached: 73cdd3b2f3701fc00ba530540cd673bf.jpg (400x265, 25K)

recently lost a lot of weight like 60 pounds and just starting to get my confidence back, this is the second time going to a rub and tug cause im not a broke fat bitch like you

I own none,you think I want to find my cat raped, car gone, chicken half eaten and my yard torn the fuck up when I wake up?

My slaves are strictly Irish or better.

thats fair

>SO.o...HE was behind of it

Attached: bmsy9i78uh9l2543527000000.jpg (473x614, 27K)

i would have cum if i fucked her raw but i fapped earlier in the day , her asshole tasted and smelled like love, like refreshing ice water with store bought ice and spring water

What?

Your really impressed the hoe took a shower?

Damn my Nazi, your standards are low af.

ya dude eat the ass of a really cute girl one day and it is refreshing

you have no idea how low sir, im a dirty old mother fucker , come talk to me when you are 43 years old

Nigger I lost my Vcard when I turned 13.

I got two baby Mamma's, and I live with them both
and fuck them both.

Not at the same time but I'm working on that.

You can call me sir from now on bitch.

I'll call you a niggerlover

HE ATE THE ASS OF A GIRL AND WAS IMPRESSED SHE TOOK A SHOWER. THIS IMPLIES HE HAS NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE, OR HE EATS FILTHY ASSHOLES, MOST LIKELY NOT OF THE HUMAN KIND. PROBABLY HIS DOG.

Ones only half black. The other is Japanese American.

Bitch. Rub my fucking feet.

Implying anyone gives a fuck fagot

You do enough to reply faggot. Sorry your jealous. I'll add your mom to my harem, cause I know you ain't got a gf.

No your doll doesn't count.

i eat filthy asshole when i can i like em hairy

Attached: f8d9a77ca15fd74e6707d25904a69549.png (713x558, 328K)

keyboard warrior o no is this when i go into damage control mode because some broke lifeless neckbeard trash on the internet is being salty

Good for you my Nazi. Saved on toilet paper I bet.

Your still a faggot

she had a great asshole i enjoyed it

I ain't salty bitch.

I'm bored.

Also, 90% of those replies above are mine. Actually responded to myself as well.

It was fun but I'm off to fuck you in your sleep. Lube up pansy.

Are all me.

Give me more attention or I am posting Loli.

i'll be watching you sleep

Attached: 1520496499735.jpg (500x346, 28K)

do it , fuck this shit thread i'm enjoying the rekt one , just started this thread cause i found a bit of happiness tonight albeit nasty and fletting it was fun , god bless Sup Forums

Thank God. I can't sleep if someone isn't. Will you sing me a bed time song?

youtube.com/watch?v=mKUJWtm-_gs

my favorite

For real tho good job. Eat more ass, get more tugs my man. Fuck em raw.

But next time don't be a faggot. Record it and share the video so we can fap.

I know how ring tone to far next time is new.

now thats a decent idea user, i will do my best

Hidden camera, I hear the hd pen ones are great.

Name of place?

heard that, i cant wait to go back

i forget was on tropicana but there are a billion of them in vegas

Might check out this weekend. How do you proposition?

well i think the "reflexology" ones are massge only, but the "massage" ones are rub n tugs,

if they are dressed scantily , its a rub and tug, also if they are flirty during the massage like letting your hand brush their ass and pussy also if the demand you take off shorts its a rub and tug, you will know user if its a rub and tug, the ones eastg of the strip seem to be all rub n tugs either on or off topicana or desert inn, but im sure the ones by the orleans arean and spring mountain are r n tugs too, just got to feel it out, if they take you to a private room its prolly a r-n-t

again no proofread sorry

Good to know. Sounds like I need to research a bit. Thanks user

ya its just trial and error, but keep in mind they are all vultures trying to get as much money out of you as they can , remember if in a rub n tug take the half hour , and save your money for the tip to the whore,

be cafreful they are fucking vultures for cash

are you in Vegas? i just moved her a few months ago , im trying not to go broke...

Thanks for the tip.. No im nearby and travel almost every weekend though so I know the feeling.

i never said she took a shower, it just looked clean enough, im nasty

op out im done passin out nite Sup Forums love yall