Can anybody tell me how exactly liberals want to go about taking guns from citizens?

Can anybody tell me how exactly liberals want to go about taking guns from citizens?

If you take only the registered ones you're left with millions of unregistered guns in the hands of criminals

People sell guns back and forth all the time. What's stopping me from buying a burner and hiding it outside my house?

Who's going to pay for the manpower to search every single residence and square inch of ground in the entire united states?

More importantly, who the fuck believes police would ever infringe on the citizens' rights to own firearms? They're some of the biggest 2nd amendment supporters there are. Especially the military.

Liberals live in a fantasy land where laws are dictated by emotions.

Attached: 1522131321092.png (543x513, 249K)

No one could have said it better

Instead of taking away guns, why dont we fund mental health? Maybe take away all the overkill guns and just give everyone a musket idk.

How am i supposed to kill as many niggers as possible with a fucking musket?

>Overkill guns
It's only overkill if you're a pussy

Someones insecure.

>says that guns arent the problem
>goes on to say that if you dont have a big gun then your a pussy

Your why america is going downhill and people are rioting in the streets.

Why does everyone always mention registered guns? Most states don't require gun registration, and the states that do only require it for certain types of guns (some states handguns, some states rifles, etc). The overwhelming majority of guns in America are "unregistered".

They're probably going to make it harder and harder for you to legally purchase a firearm in hopes that in a few decades less and less people will have guns.
Which is really just going to push people towards unregistered illegal weapons. Its like prohibition. They outlawed booze so they started an underground booze market. If they did take away our guns I could see a major tragedy happen that makes everyone go "you know what... maybe some guns arent bad"

The only people "rioting" are the

someones a massive queer (its you)

>The only people "rioting" are the mutts blaming niggers for all the problems when mutts themselves are the real problem

>"Gubns arnt the rel probem okk?!>"
>"If u dunt own a gun ur pussy ahahaha MURICA"
>pic related

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

That logic implies you can't ban anything at all ever. Just because prohibition was unsuccessful doesn't mean many other things haven't been taken and given up over time.

Can you explain to me how ameritards can be so autistic that the very thought of slight gun control cause mass panic, rage and the overwhelming desire to massacre schools?

mutts arent very smart, thats why everyone wants to go to muttland, easy sex with ugly mutts. They are so easy to fool.

>We want to ban all guns!
>Wah, why do people freak out when we talk about just a little bit of gun control?!
Liberal logic, ladies and gents
>inb4 durr I never said ban all guns
Read the fucking OP

Attached: 1521853806842.png (1000x1080, 161K)

Woops wrong gun control thread. Please disregard, I suck cocks

fund education dude
what can you say about public schools?

>extended jaw big ears tiny eyes fucked teeth

why are you giving him white people features

>Last man standing

Go from house to house and re-registering semi automatic guns & set ammo limit.
Set draconian punishment for ammo limit strikes

No one wants to take guns from responsible, law-abiding citizens, you fucking spergtard.

I'm still calling you a nutsac, you nutsac.

In a liberal and i dont wanna take your stupid guns asshole. But obviously something is wrong when a fucking 15 year old can go to a gunshow andbuya gun with out even showing id

>if you ban guns illegal guns will still exist, therefore gun bans do not work

>if you ban murder, illegal murders will still happen, therefore banning murders do not work

t. liberal who has never been to a gun show

Not an immediate fix.

>1. Implement a 'no questions asked' gun buy back scheme.
>2. Stop additional guns entering circulation.
>3. Watch as illegal guns start leaving circulation permanently.
>Because no additional guns are entering circulation but you are taking illegal guns out of circulation, you will progressively resolve the issue of illegal guns for marginal cost.

Attached: guns_taking.jpg (640x560, 82K)

Attached: 1519565569814.png (1440x748, 431K)

>going through the effort of making something so ugly

Because if we dump a shitload of money into mental health, and the number of mass shootings per year doesn't decline people would start getting suspicious... And we don't want them looking into measures that actually work.

Lol....yeah...these dumbasses elected an antigun guy who liked to them...besides that the sheer number of guns make collecting all of them a logistical impossibility...350,000,000+

>antigun
>speech was about illegal immigrants with illegal guns
oy vey I wish I got paid to shitpost

Man... Don't take any flag boards seriously. 90% of the revenue VPN companies make are made there.

>mfw I have a 2 year plan just for shits and giggles

Attached: farage_2568981b.jpg (620x387, 66K)

Not an argument

quit using logic meanie!

HELP! I've been emotionally and mentally harmed!

Attached: download.png (224x225, 13K)

Would it help if I named your pronouns?

yes, that would make xie happy

That's a picture.
Pity you couln't back up your tears of impotent rage with something resembling a coherent argument.

>xie
This made me giggle more than it should

Attached: 1503248811823.png (470x470, 329K)

they are taking you daughters your tv your movies your jobs your guns, gringo is cuck soybooy who can not defend himself anymore

No habla gibberish, Manolo.

>Can anybody tell me how exactly liberals want to go about taking guns from citizens?
In a series of small steps.

In the 30s we banned machine guns. They're going after AR-15s and weapons like it on the basis that it'll help stop mass/school shootings -- it won't. So long as anyone has access to a firearm the possibility of a mass/school shooting exists and through sheer probability alone it'll happen again. When that happens, what are the gun grabbers going to go after next? Probably types of handguns.

I mean look at what gun grabbers point to in which countries America ought to model itself over like the UK: "gun control" has morphed into "knife control" now. It's a situation in which gun grabbers have practically achieved every last damned thing they could've hoped for and it's *still not enough.*

That's how they'll hope to achieve it. That's how we already know they'll never be satisfied and any further gun control regulations on the pretense of being "reasonable" is nothing more than a farce. No more new gun laws. Time to repeal this shit.

>">antigun >speech was about illegal immigrants with illegal guns"
>what is an argument
>what is bait
>what is life

>Manolo
eurofag detected

bet you are spanish

>announce guns are now fully illegal and ask citizens to turn their guns in
>50-65% of gun owners do so because they're law abiding citizens
>vast majority of the rest quietly keep them in their house. some get caught with them and the guns are confiscated
>small minority lose their shit and are arrested. the guns are confiscated
>criminals still have guns but because they're criminals eventually get caught committing crimes and the guns are confiscated
>since guns aren't legally sold the overall number of guns decreases, because more are being confiscated than are being smuggled in
>pretty much no more mass shootings because the type of autists who commit them almost never have criminal connections
>criminals are less likely to carry guns without specific purpose because it's an extra incentive for cops to arrest you, reducing gun-related deaths overall
>30 years after gun laws are changed everyone's used to it and are happy with the fact that gun-related crime is down

You retards always act like the gubbmint would be reenacting Kristalnacht and taking all the guns overnight. Change is gradual. There would obviously still be guns, but there'd be less of them. Less guns means less chances for people to be shot. It's pretty simple logic.

That'll only make my guns more valuable

>That logic implies you can't ban anything at all ever. Just because prohibition was unsuccessful doesn't mean many other things haven't been taken and given up over time.
Maybe you should talk more about the war on drugs and it's success!

Alcohol and drugs are cheap, addictive, and get you fucked up. Guns are really fucking expensive to buy and shoot, aren't used often, and are used to kill people. False equivalence.

>50-65% of gun owners willingly turn in their firearms
>pigs will fly

What registered guns? There is no registry. All guns not on the NFA are "unregistered"

I don't see how that changes anything. The mere fact that both are popular commodities amongst criminals should make them equivalent. It doesn't matter what it does to you or how pricy one is over the other. You should know that just like the war on drugs, illegalized guns will generate an illegal market. To hope that they just stop getting smuggled in would be the wet dream of an idealist. So yeah, I really don't see the connection you're trying to make.

Op knows the real truth. I take my hat off for you.

Attached: 20180327_231410.jpg (1080x1045, 250K)

Liberals who want to take your guns are nonexistent. Or a very tiny irrelevant minority.

I'm too far left and liberals are too corporate for me to call myself a liberal, but allow me to clarify anyway.

We don't want to take guns away.

We want to pass laws prohibiting the manufacture of specific types of guns.

While this won't stop the guns from existing, it will drive up the price due to simple supply and demand, to the point that it takes an obscene amount of money to buy something that can take out 100 people in 90 seconds.

We understand that criminals break the law and that guns are protected and needed for defense. But everybody obeys economic laws; if it's too hard to obtain for furious little shits, shootings will go down.

And we know that guns aren't doing the killing. We have to address why it's happening. But in the meantime fewer dead kids per day might be nice, right? Yes they might still come ready to kill, but it's going to be a lot easier to take down a kid with a knife or a 6 shooter than basically a machine gun.

keep touting how evil they are until america votes to repeal 2a, they are at about %20 now, maybe a few more crying/dead kids will get them there. (but prob not till next generations SJWs over populate the old war people)

>What's stopping me from buying a burner and hiding it outside my house?
this a felony, you would and should go to prison

Attached: FB_IMG_1522240124141.jpg (550x619, 48K)

Attached: low quality bait.jpg (600x600, 16K)

It's a pipe dream as usual, the best thing about it is how the liberal media has whipped up left wing snowflakes into such a frenzy over these school kiddies that when nothing actually happens to guns half of them are going to need to be institutionalized. The other half will probably have to be put down :^)

Attached: 1513776701052.jpg (296x170, 9K)

law could pass where they have insane consequences and random home searches (if you are "suspected" of having them or some bs)?

maybe I should get rid of my two unregistered guns, I'm pretty successful, maybe even have wife and kids, 20 years in prison seems risky. Something like that would help.

If, and let me emphasize, IF the government tried to forcibly seize firearms we would have a civil war on our hands.

You have some good points, but librals want to start the process by banning guns and go from there. A full out ban will likely never happen, but in 2020 when a democrat takes office the assault rifle ban will likely be pushed through, and it will likely be a running point of whoever is running. This is a hot issue for many of the young teens now who will be of voting age come 2020, and they will be all pumped up about their generation changing the world and blah blah blah. Sorry Trump supporters but he's not making a second term.

As for the police. Sorry to tell you but the polices job is to fuck you over. They do whatever the law tells them to do when it's to fuck you over. They may be pro-gun, but they will still take yours away, and do it laughing their asses off as they just take them for themselves. The police are not your friends.

I'm not some libral fuck. Just an independent centrist who can see how this shit is going.

>The mere fact that both are popular commodities amongst criminals should make them equivalent.
Snickers bars and PS4s are both popular commodities amongst nom-criminals, does that make them equivalent?

>It doesn't matter what it does to you
Almost no one wants to kill other humans just for the sake of it. Almost everyone who ever lived enjoys getting high in one way or another. There are a lot more criminals who do drugs than criminals who kill people.

>or how pricy one is over the other
The more expensive something is the less people will be able to afford it, implicitly. Especially criminals, who are generally very poor.

>You should know that just like the war on drugs, illegalized guns will generate an illegal market
There is already a burgeoning illegal market for guns, and a majority of the guns sold there were legally purchased at one point and then stolen/sold privately. If they were not able to be legally purchased in the first place they would not be in circulation. Also, guns are much, MUCH harder to smuggle internationally than drugs, due to being larger and made of metal.

>So yeah, I really don't see the connection you're trying to make.
The more guns you take out of circulation the less guns there will be in circulation. People are not addicted to guns in the same way they are addicted to drugs and alcohol, and are therefore more willing to part with them. Smuggling guns into the US from outside of the US is costly, dangerous, and not as profitable or easy as drugs.

You Americans are stupid.

The only ones rioting in the streets are weak leftist soyfag antifas, burning flags like it's some kind of message and looting/breaking into businesses. Berkeley was hell, Portland wasn't much better, both are liberal as fuck exemplifying the shit-tier parenting skills of liberal parents in those areas.

Attached: 1517854454529.jpg (313x286, 31K)

You can never predict people... It may be a manyac it could be a marginal it could even be a regressive.
It's like trying to stop a bear from shitting in the woods the only way is to kill Every bear from it, and if you kill everyone, you completed genocide bingo

Obviously meant for

I'm a filthy mobileposter and my sins are manifold.

idk, i am a gun owner and not really ready to go to war over them, I have a good life, wife and kids, again if most of the country votes to repeal, there won't be much left to fight, but not gonna happen this generation, which is why the schools are allowing kids to leave and protest, setting up the next gen of soy boys and xies to give up their guns. (for the few who still kept their dads)

>"charlottesville riots? W-whats this?"

You seem young, or at least uneducated. You should read up on a place called Waco and what happened there. When the government comes for your guns, and you fight back, it doesn't end well for those fighting back.

People will still do shootings and bombings but the numbers would drop if instead of blaming the guns we blamed the system that is causing them to do the shootings. If a kid is getting bullied and a school does nothing about it its not the guns fault or the shooters fault, its the system that forced them to act out in violence, obviously their would still be shootings, but thats why im saying maybe limit the overkill guns because its alot harder to go on a killing spree with a musket than with an ak-47.

You don't understand how amendments work

An obscene amount of money to buy commercially.
You know you can very easily convert a semi auto/build a machine gun in your garage? As soon as it becomes cheaper to do so than purchasing a mass produced model, that's what people will do.

>why don't we just spend more money?
Who's gonna pay for it? Why should we have to be taxed more because of retards and undesirables when we can just give them the option of exile or execution.

This. People who say we'd have an armed insurrection if we repealed the 2nd amendment are the worst kind of retards. The government wouldn't even need the armed forces outside the national guard, police in major cities are basically paramilitary companies at this point.

It's literally never going to happen, m8. The 2nd amendment exists to protect the Bill of Rights. So, guess what would happen if a fascist left-wing government attempted to violate the Bill of Rights.

Liberals are a plague of the modern world. We should have nuked woodstock. Hippies ruined the world.

>mfw you can legally run over protesters that block traffic there now

Attached: 1518295014597.jpg (604x453, 46K)

No, but if you make it illegal then the criminals will have to stop getting guns the illegal ways they are now with less gun regulations than what they are pushing for. It's like when they made alcohol and then drugs illegal. That clearly made people that don't tend to follow the laws already established stop there evil wicked ways. I mean duh are to stupid to see that this is 100% sound ideology?

Yeah your a faggot why dont you go suck off a nigger

>take away guns
>put a tax on muskets
>use tax money for mental health
>profit???

OR

>Just tax all current guns and use that for mental health

Finally

>military cuts, because lets be honest the army of mutts is overfunded by a mile

Read the fucking thread before you post your half-coherent bullshit you mongoloid.

This
Get fucked libcucks

Attached: EFB473F6-F924-4F63-8F38-9B4FD9539AAB.jpg (250x140, 22K)

>"A-A-amerimutt, F-fuck yeah!!1!"

Attached: 1510802808817.jpg (682x756, 68K)

>military cuts, because lets be honest the army of mutts is overfunded by a mile

The industry around the armed forces is ridiculously important to the economy. We have factories pumping out tanks and jets we don't need or use just so the factory workers keep their jobs. Our military is in fact grossly overfunded but you can't just stop funding it and expect it to be cool.

Does rent get any more free than that OP pic?

First we could start by giving out more guns

Stay triggered lol

Attached: Faggot.jpg (600x590, 56K)

>"D-Dunt tek mine gunbs or i shuut u!!2"

Attached: 1514943217887.png (776x1200, 168K)

Marginal cost?

300,000,000 guns in america x $500-$2000 per gun = $150,000,000,000 - $6,000,000,000,000

Kek, the left can’t meme

Attached: 05AAED6A-8054-4600-9A9B-0421C81E1B2B.jpg (480x345, 21K)

>More importantly, who the fuck believes police would ever infringe on the citizens' rights to own firearms? They're some of the biggest 2nd amendment supporters there are. Especially the military.
Police do what they're told. They infringe on our rights all the time, in fact they love doing it. They get high on the power.

People, en masse, will build illegal weapons in their garage, knowing that simply doing so is punishable with jail?

I don't believe so. But if so, good... That takes skill, time, materials, knowledge, and a mind able to focus and hands that aren't shaking with rage. Sounds like crimes of passion are still given a better barrier. If this becomes, like, a thing. Which seems unlikely

Man that “it’s okay to be white” pic really fucking made them mad.
Like they are trying hard to stop that shit.

We should do another round of it’s okay to be white. Clearly it’s working

Attached: 29139ADD-BB79-4706-9102-37F023DC15CC.jpg (500x417, 93K)

Make me. I'm actually a Neanderthal and that was a half incoherent statement. I mean if your going to insult me, at least do it right.

>your women have sex with niggers
>your children shoot up their schools
>your soldiers are killing themselves
>your fat rolls are the only thing protecting you from stray bullets shot from jamals glock

Attached: DQharq7VAAEJQZ5.jpg (1097x815, 100K)

WE GET TO PICK AND CHOOSE WHICH AMENDMENTS WE LIKE AND DON’T LIKE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: C0A9B8AB-AD2D-45E6-9F94-F9C86C8E1743.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

I hate refugees as much as anyone else, but being pro gun is fucking retarded, i hate the campaigners for it though, they just have really punchable faces.