I'm depressed, roast me. Give me your worst, first to make me feel anything wins

I'm depressed, roast me. Give me your worst, first to make me feel anything wins.

Attached: IMG_20180328_021930147.jpg (2592x1944, 1.04M)

Learn to hold a fucking phone when taking a picture retard.

Go brush your teeth. At least you’ll have that over all those people that hate you. They have cavities and you won’t. Because you weren’t a lazy piece of shit and actually took care of your teeth so piss the fuck off jessica AND STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME YOU FUCKIN HOOCHY AND KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR COCKSUCKER!!

Oh wait... umm... dude, your hair is trying out for the new MCR band. It got back up guitar.

Meep

Kkk

This post brings me humor.

Yeah. Nice side bangs.

I'm growing my hair out again. I like metal music.

>SO.o...HE was behind of it

Attached: bz947h6j38qu2543261000000.jpg (805x531, 40K)

not as depressed as your parents, i promise

Yup, you called it. Although, my hair is brown.

Unlike my dad, I don't want to kill myself.

You know thats a bot post, right?

I'm just depressed because I'm worthless and no matter how successful I am. And in the grand scheme of things, life is pointless and the only thing it can achieve is the destruction of the planet and life on it.

you're depressed because of the state that you life is in, but wont do anything about it because you're lazy.. get a fucking hair cut and a job

Nice quads, and fuck I'm retarded.

Once I get a chance, I'm quitting my job and joining up with the laborers Union because at least it contributes to society, and it pays better than most jobs too

Haha all good, i actually googled it first time i saw it

If life doesnt matter than do anything you want.

just do something.......

think about the opportunity you've been given while some people are born into extreme poverty or with debilitating disease....

"sorry about your cancer and the ant sandwich you ate for lunch, but I get it, I'm depressed."

Also I'm depressed because my girlfriend is abusive to me.

don't wait to change your life just fucking do it . shits never going to happen unless you make a change. quit your current job tomorrow and walk your ass down to to that laborers union right after

I try to do something, but whenever I do my girlfriend does something to make me feel bad about my choices, even something as simple as a going to a pool hall for some practice.

then leave that cunt

if life doesnt matter than neither does she

I believe there is an entrance fee of $300.

how do you not have $300

I like you. in the grand scheme of things if she don't make you happy fuck her off
stop making excuses for yourself

Also I'm still used to being engaged, she's my fiance and she pretty much tricked me into marrying her. Because I'm a sad excuse for a man who doesn't like to hurt people.

Spent it on a motherboard and rent and bills also am a dishwasher making slightly above minimum wage.

Fair enough, but leaving her is going to be tough.

grow a spine you need to dump her. move on. work on self improvement and you will find someone who makes you actually happy along the way. stop just saying yes and being just ok with everything.

Should I wait before or after we move into an apartment. (Living with my parents at the moment. She's living with me.)

"You're supposed to love and support me, but you don't."

"Lose my number"

She lives in YOUR PARENTS HOUSE and doesn't respect or support you?

Dude put her shit in some boxes RIGHT now......

Log of Sup Forums and start packing her shit..... IN FRONT OF HER.

Jeesus fucking hell man.

She loves me, but she doesn't support me. She doesn't let me do what I want. An example of the pool hall thing.

>Let's go to the pool hall so I can practice
>I don't want to listen to pool all night

>That sucks

>An hour in, and she's banging her head into a pool rack.

Attached: you'll bee ok anon i promise.png (500x469, 89K)

then go by yourself

or kick this fucking chud out of your life

she's fucked dude. if she can't go out of her way to do something that you enjoy now, why do you think that she will do it ever. kick her bum ass out

She makes me take care of her dog and wakes me up in the morning when I work night shifts so I can let the dog out and hand her her phone.

i know you have pictures of her OP

someone that self involved would be sure her bf had pictures of her

lets see em

..... and the money question

does she work?

Attached: 20170721_185631.jpg (2448x2448, 1.29M)

She works for her family's company and makes more than me.

Why would you even put up with this

i was thinking maby she was a stunner and thats why you let her walk all over you but god damn. nah

She has one of those attitudes where she is always the victim. You'd be able to tell just by her music choices.

,,,,,, i think i know why youre depressed

Kek

soft mouth. she suck good dick?

No WAY this girl sucks cock

Calling it right now

I wish, but she's afraid of puking all over me.

DING DING DING!!

she looks fed well enough that her gag reflex should be almost non existent.

you have more chins than me, im a 200 pound behemoth fuckhead. fuck you.
-love normie

Attached: download.png (315x160, 9K)

Eh, she just doesn't move. She's too lazy to even play Vidya

this might be a big part of your problem

changing yourself alone is difficult, but its easier than doing it with a literal ball and chain

name 3 ways in which she makes YOU better.

Not 3 things good about her..... How does her existence make YOU better?

Your gf is your biggest problem. once shes gone you will start realising your actualy worth more than what she makes you feel. IM out good luck OP i believe in yah

Hey Damien is this you?

Well, she'll drive me anywhere since I have no license, she's there to keep me from going insane from being alone and she takes care of me, that's about it. Other than that, she's ruined my Outlook on life, ran all my friends away, and somehow she's the victim.

Who?

well she wouldnt have to keep you from being alone, if she didnt drove your friends away...

probably in her fancy ass car with her fancy ass drivers license

you can get a license in due time

use a bike in the meantime, that can be your slow start to working out and feeling better about yourself.

gee, if you didn't have some cunt around you would be able to go to the pool hall, alone or with your friends, that scratches out the being lonely part.

Are you packing her shit yet or am I missing something?

Accurate. And she guilt tripped me into dating her in the first place.

won't that be a romantic story to tell your future kids

You pretty much got it, although when it comes to driving, I'm a lead foot.

you should be putting your lead foot up your ladys tight ass

>"I met your mother when she had a panic attack because I hit on another girl in front of her."

i recommend putting all her stuff in boxes, printing this thread off, leaving it on top of a box with another note explaining that you're out at the pool hall

how long has this guilt trip been going on?

and seriously, get out.
if she steals your semen, your kids will be terrible manipulative unhappy bastards.

do it for your future kids and get the fuck out of there

a wise man

but also never talk to her again.
because at first it will be hard to meet new people again, and you will think "ah it wasnt so bad" and maybe you want to go back out of habit or laziness

ive seen it happen time and time again

It's pretty much been happening from the beginning all the way up the the pool hall when I just sorry if gave up on everything.

Attached: DearOP.jpg (1234x675, 378K)

That is an excellent quote.

Also I'm convinced Bill Burr is a good on Earth.

God*

>He was behind of it.

Attached: c8pyop1t6trd2544160000000.jpg (820x598, 42K)

My wife bought herself and I tickets to see him live a couple of weeks ago.

Imagine that....... someone caring enough about you to not only allow you to engage in something you love, but hold your hand and go along on the adventure with you.

Bed time for me OP.

I think I should sleep too.