Cric

cric

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f7BNvHI-7BE
youtube.com/watch?v=UFgfhwnLS2w
youtube.com/watch?v=vIHdMOPwKzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xTpB3bAGrI0
youtu.be/Urtiyp-G6jY?t=56s
couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/suspicious-package-at-shopping-centre/news-story/5772c97b59c612422e65e40e1679ad6a
twitter.com/Straffo
youtu.be/DHQRZXM-4xI
straffosbrucetour2014.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck the jannies

surprised to see a saffer post that picture too

Bangladesh win match

Bump

mashallah brother

its just a silly game lad

;_;

Yes brother you do support tiger?

Mexigo the fuck away brother

Fuck englishstan weather
I used to consider it top tier country but what a ridiculous weather.

Rude raghead

yes brother as-salamu alaikum

inorite? wheres the god damn monsoon season you blimey blokes

youtube.com/watch?v=f7BNvHI-7BE
laugh every time

Hope Aussie game gets washed out so I don't have to pretend to care about this shit tournament anymore.

Also the saffer is a darkie

youtube.com/watch?v=UFgfhwnLS2w

>no starc in sri lanka highlights on youtube

I dont feel so bad knowing the match was fixed

Was that confirmed? Can't imagine Cronje fixing a World Cup semi

youtube.com/watch?v=vIHdMOPwKzQ
love bumble
love boycott

youtube.com/watch?v=xTpB3bAGrI0

>that flag
>that post
m8...

*sneezes*

Reminder that the crowd sounds from the EA cricket games come from this match

the codemaster ones had better sound, purely because the crowd would yell out "NO BALL" occasionally whey Murali bowled

Cricket is basically a dumb and boring version of baseball. The amount of subtlety and tactical and athletic ability on display in baseball makes cricket looks like the shitty joke that it is.

Cricket will NEVER be able to match the tradition and history and folklore of baseball either.

And don't even get me started on attendance and revenue. Baseball attracts 75 million people annually just in the MLB. Further 25 million people attend Japanese baseball and add other millions in caribbean and other nations. On the other hand, if you add up all the cricket attendances worldwide, they would struggle to cross even 10 million ROFLOL.

And oh, MLB is a $9.5 BILLION annual industry! Cricket is not even 1/10th of that LMAO.

All in all, cricket can fuck right off.

/cric/ BTFO

kermits arsehole hahahahaha

Imagine being this poorious over your national sport

That's very interesting, I've never thought of it this way, but you're right, please tell me more

imagine getting perturbed by pasta

brb going to go watch brisbane bandits

Never watching cricket again lads, time to find a baseball team to follow

I get perturbed by the Bradman pasta every time it gets pulled out

>the Bradman pasta
that's funny, because brad"man" was an italian wog

>playing pooball unironically

yeah that's right

and I think the PP pasta is savage enough to drive lesser men to suicide

Well shit. You do you man.

youtu.be/Urtiyp-G6jY?t=56s
billy stanlake

got posted too much and lost its impact to be honest

>savage enough to drive lesser men to suicide
daniel really does have a high opinion of himself

Who is going to float today?

The poo or the tea bag?

Dilmah for the lulz

Well Pakistan sharted on you thoroughly

Bangers are GOAT

wow

Tell me, how far is the US from winning the cric chip

far

Remember when they played a World Cup in The Netherlands?

roids are illegal in cricket

couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/suspicious-package-at-shopping-centre/news-story/5772c97b59c612422e65e40e1679ad6a

Based Ramadam lads

they could have done us a favour and blown that shithole up.

good call, send all the jihadis to the northern half of Australia

If you lads wanted to contact me outside of Sup Forums, here's my "deets"
IG: straffo_ SC: ShootFlexo Letterboxd: Straffo. Flickr below. HMU there.

flickr.com/photos/straffo/

let them have the gold coast I reckon

Whats your twitter m8?

twitter.com/Straffo

It's taken me until today to realise my shoes are both blue and made of suede. I am an Elvis song.

followed

deflection detectors activated

“Explosive interview” is the phrase you use about a potential suicide bomber. Good job dickheads

Australia, 2017. We have a sporting stadium named after a homophobic white supremacist.

Was reading about WalkingDead then started thinking I was going to see walkers everywhere so now I’m watching an ep of Cheers so I can sleep

Most Christians are lovely people. Unfortunately, like all religions, there are dangerous extremist radicals. Margaret Court is one of them.

>40k tweets

the fuck is wrong with you

sorry Straff but could you explain how a woman being against gay marriage makes her a "dangerous extremist radical"

it's not his twitter mate

Check out reddit.com

m8 you just blocked me, whats wrong

no I dont like the interface, prefer image boards

straffo is extremely paranoid about people from Sup Forums and bigfooty and blocks anyone that tries to communicate with him

>not knowing the ManWithNoName

how fresh are you?

fairly new to /cric/ usually I just browse /trash/

youtu.be/DHQRZXM-4xI
>"30% of Aussies are casual racist and the 70% are the professional ones"
Kek.

kek will have a natter with you about this next time I call tech support

does he know he's an ausp meme?

probably not the extent, but yeah he knows we laugh at him

>rain expected during the first innings

straffosbrucetour2014.wordpress.com/
good read

>You and I haven't had the greatest 'online relationship' it's fair to say, and that's probably mostly my fault. I'm not an arsehole I just have little
tolerance for things or people who disgust me.
Kek, this makes me laugh everytime

>pays thousands to see the same guy play 13 times
>still lives at home

he could move out if he didn't pay a full fare for catching a train to and from Woop Woop and Melbourne

>>You and I haven't had the greatest 'online relationship' it's fair to say, and that's probably mostly my fault. I'm not an arsehole I just have little tolerance for things or people who disgust me
i tried to google that line because i thought it was from a movie
turns out reality check is quite the wordsmith and the things he writes stay with you

I have a photo of this signed by Adam Gilchrist

t.blogger

the game just started but I need to poo

Hey lads

What's the word on the weather?

Cricket seems like a patrician sport. How do I get into it?

just watch it mate

the ashes are in a couple of months and it's easy to get into test cricket from that, especially if you're english

>More weather watch. This from Nagraj at The Oval: "It is going to stay grey all day, thick clouds throughout with a shower or two with the first one forecast about half an hour from start."

watch T20 if you need a casual tutorial

you missed when cricket was good

cricket has only been good for the English for the last 11 years

13 years I mean

>cricket could be our 2nd fav sport in malaysia
>got fucked up by the gov in the 1960's
;_;

thought it was meant to be your second favourite sport, are you lying to me Ankush?

love roads

last night's game was so boring because the score didn't come close to 400, what a shit game

Personally, I think we need a ground-up expulsion of the allrounder meme from our ranks. In the test side, I don't want a single one of em. In ODIs and T20s they're obviously slightly necessary, but for starters I want to see a genuine batsman at #6 in the test team for the rest of my days. Even if it's a guy like Henry Nicholls who is just getting into the team. We all saw what a transition he made once he'd faced enough bowling and got used to test level. I think he'll only get better. Imagine if he was able to start his career at 6 rather than 4 or 5 where he suddenly is a million miles out of his depth.
A lot of shit has been thrown at this ODI side for having no batting depth. Well that's because Broom is the last genuine batsmen in the order and so if he doesn't fire (which is pretty fucking likely given he was found out and ripped apart almost ten years ago), then we're into a bunch of shitters who average 25 at domestic level, but it's okay because they're allrounders. Nah. None of this shit. The domestic teams do it too, we just need a culture change. Cairns is gone, Vettori's gone, Chris Harris would no longer cut it at international level, the sad tired tradition of the old Poo Peeland allrounder has to die in a fire. None of Neesham, Anderson, Santner or De Grandhomme would be picked in any side if we were just picking the best bowlers and the best batsmen. NZ likes to look and England and be like "but t-they d-do it!!!!" ignoring of course that if England just picked their 5 best bowlers on bowling alone they'd still probably end up with Rashid at 9.
Also, there is the fact that a lot of the best batsmen in the country can bowl Santner-tier dobblies themselves. An ODI top 7 of
Phillips
Guptill
Worker
Williamson
Taylor
Nicholls
Bruce
could easily fling down 10 overs of pies between them. What it ends up with is you have guys who spend 90% of their focus on batting coming in as low as 6 and 7.

thanks daniel