Hi im a 15 year old with psychosis, split personalities when on drugs, high operating autistic, including aspergers...

hi im a 15 year old with psychosis, split personalities when on drugs, high operating autistic, including aspergers, anger issues and anxiety to the fullest, this isnt another kid saying all this like im just some dumb kid, this is genuine, at a young age i always saw the other kids as, different, ive always never fit in and only ever got in a group to be mocked, and thats the only way ive ever had friends, yes, im a new fag, but fuck, hi, i have a pretty interesting backstory and my life has had interesting points, im just wanting to know anyone that is like me, or have the same shit have, ive never discussed this with anyone, just needing to discuss this with people like me.

Attached: download.jpg (224x224, 6K)

Mods, your up

>hi I'm 15.
Incoming 3 year ban.

If you’re social life is too empty for too long you’ll eventually start talking to yourself to fill the gap.

This is normal faggotry, you must be 18 to be on this site. Quit self diagnosing every one around you will want to shove one of Andy’s logs down your throat otherwise

Attached: 7DAC833A-4226-41BE-B232-B233FAEFFCFD.gif (299x198, 578K)

Attached: 510C0E60-F0D9-4E4F-8A4F-E3FDEFA8FF3E.gif (299x198, 574K)

I will assume that was a typo how old are you OP and when is your birthday?

Jesus dude only one thing i can say, channel your anger into working out and get pussy. Once out of highschool, the puss is never as good.

Kill yourself why you have the chance cunt

lurking

Highly doubt he’s an adult, keeps using the word "kid"

>i always saw the other kids as, different
I bet this Normie fag still has friends irl go an hero asap

not OP, but same to you. enjoy your 24 ban. read the rules sometime, newfag.

Mods underage faggot

but how can i self diagnose when im literally hearing voices? and lterrally splitting, ive got pussy, but thats only because i had weed.i had friends, but once again only becasue i had weed, yes typo 18, do you know when you feel something? i sound like an average edgy teen, fuck me i sound like that to my self, but i mean whenever im self aware im right. my anger comes from my grandfather, he was a fucking nutcase, he ran over my grandmas head with harley, fuck, listen if you want, diss for your life, i am not gettin help because i feel fucking amazing, -love op

tell us about your ban in three years desu

quick tip, OP. never discuss your age. lurk moar, until you sound as sophisticated as the rest of us faggots

spoken like a true twelve year old

To be completely honest only 1/5th of the people here speak English correctly.

Don't post your nudes, no matter what anyone says. At least not until you're 18, friend.

>I'm a snowflake look at me I can Google mental disorders and pick ones I think sound cool.
>Pay attention to me!

in 3 years you're gonna blame PewDiePie unironically for this