Girls like this visit Thailand but don’t get stolen and put into sex slavery where theyll be tied to a bed and...

Girls like this visit Thailand but don’t get stolen and put into sex slavery where theyll be tied to a bed and Screwed by 100 dudes a day till they die .. why not

Attached: F1294D42-6544-4684-97AE-B39354E5A6B6.jpg (1242x1308, 1.3M)

Smart wealthy westeners will be looked for dumb third worlders will not.

So rich white girls will survive or not ? It seems that you don’t hear too much about these girls going missing overseas

Cause Thailand is actually not a 3rd world shit hole and is a pretty conservative reserved society. They would much more likely shun and ignore a Westerner for showing too much skin rather than tie her up and rape her.

What countries would you consider unsafe for westerners? I’m just saying in general that I don’t hear about girls missing, maybe I just haven’t looked it up enough then

Real life is not the movies. It's pretty fuckig rare no matter where you go as long as you don't go into the hoods. Just like in whatever Western country you might live in. You stay away from the dangerous neighborhoods.

who is she?

the US is less safe than a vagoo around trump's tiny orange hands
they shoot themselves on the daily if their law enforcement doesn't do it for them already
it's a land fat idiots who think of no one but themselves
pretty much a 3rd world country with iphones

Well Dubai is infamous for slavery. Btw if a hot girl visits dubai alone they are most certainly being sold for kinky shit

Do you have some pics of that juicy ass?

Any muslim country. Don't even go there, all muslims should die

have you ever travelled? good luck avoiding stopping by at dubai if you plan to travel the world

why do you butthurt liberals make yourself so obvious?
>it's a land fat idiots who think of no one but themselves

the USA literally gives out the most foreign aid of any country, ever

I love your opinion of america, its actually fantastic, because its evident your opinion was rekt by your media and you sucked it in like a sheep.

Keep using that collective thinking, you will miss out on a lot of things in life

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 35K)

sauce pls

That was obviously either b8, which you totally fell for, or was some non-american talking shit on America. Come on dude ... Don't make us look bad.

Muslim countries
India they're horny fuckers
Nepal
Bangladesh

why did you vote for a spray tanned retard who actively provokes nuclear war?

I love your opinion of america, its actually fantastic, because its evident your opinion was rekt by your media and you sucked it in like a sheep.

Keep using that collective thinking, you will miss out on a lot of things in life

Because the police would come down hard. It just wouldnt be worth 1 white girl when they just buy one from russia or ukraine or some other shit hole

Pretty sure Thailand is like one of those countries where prison is terrible and it's a life sentence for fucking up a tourist. Correct me if I'm wrong.

To make you angry
>looks like its working

>Provokes nuclear war
>Gets NK denuclearization meeting

>mfw you stay mad kid

Attached: 20180302_103738.jpg (600x698, 242K)

Attached: MI_27032018_2320.png (700x551, 108K)

KEK

S O Y
B O Y
S

Attached: DTZs1biV4AA6NMp.jpg (261x193, 11K)

South East Asia in general is actually very safe. all the whores I've been to here weren't forced into anything. and travellers, especially the solo females I met and fucked said they feel very safe here.
I spent my whole life in this region and I can tell you there's no place safer for a girl like that to go, unless she's a complete retard.

yes but only pajeets get enslaved there.

why put forren whore into sex slave when thai ladyboy so easy

Attached: E0941426-505F-4534-AFED-A646EDC2772A.jpg (1242x1379, 1.31M)