*gets exposed*

*gets exposed*

he's averaging a triple double

*goes home to a beautiful wife and kids while OP sits on his computer with his waifu at his background mouthbreathing*

Fuck off.

he exposed his ashy 2 inch dick last year

>"He-hes an averaging a triple double!"
>passes the final shot
>loses despite having a 15 point lead with 3 minutes left

lecucks go home

Lebron has been phenomenal in the finals but even he can't beat this team. Warriors are god tier.

Sorry about the loss today Mr. James, good luck next season

He should consider playing defense

*tarnishes his legacy*
*becomes a laughing stock*

>kids are a plus
kek

He was the only one doing anything

Also had the game-winning 3 dropped right in his fucking grill

>beautiful wife

And the dude he's supposed to guard is gonna win the FMVP

wtf lebron is the GOAT now

>Lebron
>beautiful wife
KEK

She's pretty desu

Kyrie had a better game. Did you even watch cuckface?

YALL AINT HOOPIN

>goes home to a beautiful wife

yeah and that'll never be you, bronsexual.

can't get mad at us cuz you can't capitalize

lets not get crazy and say he has a small dick

She has a worse hairline than Lebron, she just can't compete.

>She's pretty
What did you mean by this?

>0 (zero) points in the last 4:30
Bron on that 2011 form

kys

>he's averaging a triple double

>last two posessions
>passes up a drive to the hoop, to kyle korver
>doesn't fight for the rebound
>gets the game winning 3 dropped in his grill
>has the ball stripped/blocked and turns it over on last cavs real possession.
>0-3

yeah, you know what, that triple double he's averaging is looking like a pyrrhic victory. Frankly, I think Cavs fans would willingly trade in one of those triple doubles for a basket in the last 3 minutes of the game. I'd say he's not clutch at all.

yeah he's really good at making sure he gets his in the first 3 quarters. but where does he go after??

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

surprised you even show your face around here, faggot

he stat pads in the first half then let's kyrie do everything in the second. he's done it TWICE now. fuck lebum

she's pretty hot, are you gay or what?

>inb4 Sup Forums virgin

Everyone saw your ashy little dick last year LeBabby

BUTTHURT

>shooting 35% in the 2nd half of games.
>shot 4/15 in the final 32 minutes tonight
>teammates shooting 47.8 TS% in the first 3 games, LEBRON NEEDS MORE HELP
>Durant's teammates shot 45.3 TS% in the final 3 games of the 2016 WCF, HE'S A CHOKER
>Team was -6 in the 1st half with him "carrying" then went +1 in the 2nd half with him doing NOTHING
>Man he's guarding scores 7 points in final 1:15 to cap a 11-0 run to close the game after Cavs went up 113-107.

Literally the ONLY time I've ever heard of a professional athlete using the excuse of being tired. What an absolute joke, I can't believe anyone is defending that. I guess if a boxer gets knocked out in the 10th round because he punched himself out in the first 6, he was the better fighter?

Kek! It would have been a blow out if it wasn't for Kyrie.

LeBron James was +7 in 46 minutes and his team lost by five. In a game of incredible stats, nothing touches that.

Team was up 6 with 3 minutes left. They got outscored 11-0 to finish the game. LeBron was on the floor for all 3 minutes.

Top Kek.

Well say what you want about the clith shit, he scored 39/11/9. His technical backup played 16 mins and scored 1pt. So I can't trade those 1st 3 quarters for a clutch shot because without them they're losing by 30 and and there can be no clutch shot.

I honestly think dude runs out of gas trying to keep his team afloat in the beginning.

A triple double in this era of super high scoring and everything is a foul, so you can't defend anyone, a triple double is like nothing. Westbrick averaged a triple double this season too, but he's a shit teammate and like Lebron, confirmed SHOOK when the game is on the line.

more importantly, one of these superteams has an actual collective game and an actual coach on the bench, while the other superteam is barely more than an addition of talents and a puppet on the bench

people tend to forget that way too often and reduce this series to a contest of individualities

no she isn't...

Kareem and Magic. Real shit company huh.

Switch kd and LeBron. You think kd wow with the cavs

they had 6 and 5 rings by the time they reached that point dumbass

and they didnt have some flaky ass wins like all 3 of lebrons

>0 (zero) points in the last 4:30

lel holy shit

Seriously, I want to hear more people harping on him for this

heres a fun stat

Ask Westbrook how much Triple-Doubles matter when it comes to getting exposed

Missed Kyrie scoring 37 points?

Dat fivehead tho

>solid 7

>clutch

the word that ruined sports analysis

FUCK BRON BRON
FUCK BRON BRON
FUCK BRON BRON
FUCK BRON BRON
FUCK BRON BRON
DELANTE WEST USED TO FUCK ON YOUR MOM

NICK WRIGHT IS A FAGGOT KEK!!!!!!

Actually it's so funny how Lebron is terrified of taking the last shot. Disappears yet again at the end of the game.

>and they didnt have some flaky ass wins like all 3 of lebrons
I want you to tell me what was flaky about them without using the words or any synonyms related to "refball", "Ray Allen" or "Kyrie Irving".

wow and I though my hate of Tom Brady was bad. But it's got nothing on you fags.