Sup Sup Forums i have about 3 tabs of LSD, one being 100ug and the other two are 155 each

sup Sup Forums i have about 3 tabs of LSD, one being 100ug and the other two are 155 each

im going to be home alone for about the entire day and night tomorrow and was wondering if its fine to take a 100 dose by myself home alone?

havent had any psychedelic experiences before, only have done weed and alcohol for years, im 20 years old

Attached: 1356671723274.jpg (1600x900, 621K)

You could do all 3 and be fine

yeah dude, just put it behind your eyelid so you don't o.d

The first time you take it, you should always be with someone. 100 is a normal dose and is good fun to do by yourself.

Pretty experienced myself with them, took 300 alone once and had a really bad time. Needed to get a friend to come over to chill with me. Generally wouldn't recommend taking anything over 200 by yourself.

Also, get yourself some grass to smoke. Makes things quite a bit easier

>Also, get yourself some grass to smoke. Makes things quite a bit easier
THIS
But some advice: make sure you either roll it up or grind it/load it into a pipe/bong way before you are ready to smoke, and try to hold off until it starts kicking in.

Also don't take all three under any circumstances.

I wouldn't recommend your first time being alone. LSD is fun as hell and it's one of the safest recreational drugs out there, but I would still advise you to find a buddy to hang out with when you drop a tab. Try to keep your environment as controlled as possible and vibe out to music or TV and you'll have a kickass time.

i figured id just start at the 100 dose since its the lowest and ill be alone for pretty much 24 hours

also heard that weed was bad for acid like its fucked up peoples experiences so i just have benzos on hand for that

thank you, im going to pretty much be talking with a buddy hopefully but no one will be in person with me

Did lsd with my then gf, now wife. We fucked for an hour and had a blast. Joked around, read books out loud to each other. Find a woman to do it with. It's the best experience of your life. Guaranteed.

just got over a long toxic year long relationship and the last thing i need is a woman in my house again so ill pass on that for now but sounds cool to try at a different stage in my life

id say do the 100 first compared to anything else since it is the lowest dose on the tabs available

thats too much for a first time in a while hit unless you have had similar hits b4

just planning on doing the 100 tab and saving the rest for the next trip or the one after that and this will be my first time

Did 250 the first time, youll be fine.
I would recommend that you do it with a friend

do it then faggot you should in space right now watching the stars and the clouds the next day

100 ug is for pussies, go for it you will have little visuals (color enhancement, little distortions) and good feelings. if you want a good trip eat 2x100ug
i always do LSD at home alone, listening to music painting and stuff.

did you do lsd your first time alone?

Painting is for pussies. Bet you’re one of those creative faggots

yes. just make sure you have no distractions like dog, neighbors uncalled guests etc.
enjoy the music and visuals.

i do tattoos in my free time, its good to design some on lsd

People used to say 100ug was good for a first time but it’s a waste imo. Do 200 (cut the 100 in half with a razer blade).

Also you should try and do something, if you’re just gonna walk around your house alone then maybe just 150.

you really should have an experienced tripper or sober person with you on your first time.

thanks, what time did you take your tab was it during the day time?

ive been debating since 100 and 155 for a while now and figured id start low since im new

LSD takes long, so do it around noon, and youll be tripping till the evening

mostly i do it on day time. 100ug is good for 1st time. consider it takes long time.

You can probably take all 3. It's more than likely ASD not LSD

alright yea im trying to plan 12 hours in advance and still be asleep sober by at least 3am

define long time like the time after u take the tab for the affects to come in?

> wondering if its fine to take a 100 dose by myself home alone?
>havent had any psychedelic experiences before

I'm gong to help you user but first let me say, Jesus fucking Christ on a whole wheat cracker I bet you eat Tide pods and huff jenkem

1. This is the wrong chan for drug advice. You should be over at 420chan dot org

2. You might be fine on your own or you might cut your fucking face off... I learned this being a dumbass like you and smoked, wait for it.... salvia, with no baby sitter. When my senses came back I was halfway out of a 2nd story window running away from the kool aid man

>only have done weed and alcohol for years, im 20 years old

3. Fuck you are so dumb it hurts

4. You didnt go from riding a tricycle to crotch rocket in just one day did you? No. Because that is a big god damn jump. Not to mention when you moved to the mode of transportation your mom was always there with promises of kissing your boo boo if you fell. So why go to a new drug you know nothing of with out someone watching out for you?

5. You're fucking stupid

6. Eat a Tide pod after you drop your acid. Makes the trip awesome. Trust me, I'm from the internet.

Attached: 149514142616.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

dude stop get a life

effects come in like ~45min for me but it depends from person to person.

total duration ~8hrs for me
peak 2 hrs
onset 1 hr
effects start after 45mins

im talking abou good lsd not some shit nbome or shitty lsd analogues

What's wrong with you? Jesus mate you are sad angry little man.

thanks for the thread bump

Get off Sup Forums grandpa

thanks for ur help, im gonna prepare any way i can

needless to say its better with friends tbh, invite a girl thats eager to trip with you.
have a great time (not sexually, you wont care about sex on lsd)

Attached: 1509703692378.jpg (400x505, 122K)

Don't do it alone. Just don't. Unless you're 100% at ease with yourself and your surroundings.

i was thinking about bringing a girl but i just got out of a long bad year relationship and the last thing i want is a girl as homo as it sounds but i know of one girl that would probably come and check in i guess but ive met her in person twice so ill see how that goes

Also educate yourself on erowid dot com before trying anything !

dont invite some random girl you are not familiar with. you will be tripping for good and last thing you will want is a downer.
also guy above me says true erowid is nice.

Wow, you children are out of bed early this morning. What happened? Did you get early morning detention?

Since I know the babies are awake I'll refrain from saying anything mean on this chan so you don't have to ask your mommies to kiss you emotional boo boos.

Attached: 14783134521.jpg (995x1324, 233K)

You should not be alone the first time. After you have tried it a few times, you can do it alone. It’s a different experience. Someone experienced should be there and guide you.
That being said, I did it alone the first time. 300ug. Blew my mind. But it would have been nice to have someone there to tell me what the hell was going on and help out.

srly dude, do you think this is reddit? Advice here doesn't come wrapped in a sweet words of encouragement, or it does.

Attached: 1492456784027.jpg (405x536, 53K)

I love doing acid by myself. I have the best trips that way. But I didn't start to do it alone until I knew what was doing. I did it a few times with people first.

>these grandpa insults
>against everything itt yet still chooses to be here because grandpa has no life

hope you die slowly oldfag

yesterday i watched Judge Dredd on acid. Shit was so cash, all the slo-mo shit

Attached: 1509703882779.jpg (858x621, 161K)