Some creepy old man just offered my girlfriend $50,000 to be the surrogate mother to his child

Some creepy old man just offered my girlfriend $50,000 to be the surrogate mother to his child.

He's married and introduced my girlfriend to his wife. The wife is infertile.
She keeps saying that they were a "lovely couple" and "They seemed really nice".

I'm totally against it, but my girlfriend is acting like she's seriously considering it. She keeps saying things like, "it isn't like we're going to have sex user. They'll just put his sperm inside me."

What do Sup Forums?
How do I talk her out of this?

Attached: 1504838643389.png (720x418, 306K)

Fake and gay

50k is a pretty good amount

You need to fuck that old man op

you must be poor and unattractive

"I could completely pay off my college loans".

If she has any principal she won't do it. And if she loves you she won't do it. Have a long drawn out conversation with her about why having another mans child will ruin your relationship. Ask her how she would feel if you put your sperm into some bitch.

Remind her that she'll have to pay taxes on the 50k.

Why are you so fucking stiff my dude? A child is akin to a parasitic life form. Getting paid 50k to pump and dump that shit is a good deal if she's willing g to go through the trouble.

Monogamous relations are a by product of a bygone age. Stop living in the past and cycling yourself.

>accept
>get gf inseminated
>morning after pill
>impregnable gf yourself
>wait 9 months
>Get paid 50k for an old man to raise your seed better than you ever could
>ditch gf for even considering it

Seems pretty straightforward op

I don't get what the problem here is. She's just carrying a kid for 9 months that you'll never have to deal with or worry about and you guys will get 50k$ off it. Who fucking cares? It's no different from any other contract position and she'll be artificially inseminated anyway so they aren't even gonna fuck. Get over yourself and rake in that sweet sweet money OP

Its not his 50k you faggot. All bets are off. She will leave him when she is loaded.

^^^!!!!

He doesn't want his girlfriend's pussy to end up looking like this in 9 months. Also, stretch marks pancake tits, 9 months of mood swings, etc.

Attached: 409_1000.jpg (1000x588, 136K)

A different type of cuck thread

Attached: 1522210310018.png (459x612, 533K)

get him to pay 100k and go for it

if she has had kids no problem but if not it will rek her body.then she will have to give the kid over which is more emotional crap for you on top of the 9 months u will be caring for a bitch knocked up with somebody elses child! i would do it for 25k tho but if the money is hers alone then you are a twat

if you don`t want to do it just ask more moneys

Eerily similar content to the "found my wife is barren" post.

OP is a faggot

Oh to hell with that OP.

You need to help her to to negotiate for a higher price, bare minimum 6 figs. Then collect your 20% cut.

>posts how one thread is similar to another acting like he's some kind of internet detective

What the fuck is wrong with you?

It isn't his decision, sperglord

>judging an observation because twiddling his thumb up his ass is boring

Idk, how about yourself you fat nigger?

THISSSSSSSS

She can donate eggs to the infertile woman first and she can carry the pregnancy. I know because that is what my aunt did. She didnt have any eggs but her womb was still good to give birth.

For 50k I'd do it and let the guy impregnate me naturally if he wanted and tell my bf to fuck off.

It would get me out of this shit hole I live in and if I'm carrying his/their child they could let me live with them and introduce me to some nice people, probably rich people, maybe even a rich guy.

It'll wreck her body. Its the ultimate form of prostitution

Sloot detected

a 50k richer sloot, this would change my fucked up life and my bf isn't doing anything to make it better so why not.

Either way it's over.

She won't wanna be with you always thinking about money she could've had but you denied her, especially if she ever needs it.

If you make up your mind you're okay with it, you'll be a complete dick throughout the pregnancy because you're not over it like you thought you were initially and she'll leave you, keeping the money.

The only positive outcome can come from you breaking up with her cleanly, now.

hey that's pretty good

"I'm gonna prostitute myself because my bf won't make my life better"
You sound like a catch.

fuck that poly weird shit

You are replaceable my dude. It's her body, not yours. It's a lot of money, why not just let her do what she wants?

> loaded

Right ... You were watching the new Roseanne last night huh?

You don't like the idea, then tell her. Could knock her up first lol. It's seriously going to wreck her body and a breast lift will take a nice chunk.

You took this from the new episode of Roseanne...

Attached: 1521995781474m.jpg (683x1024, 85K)

Not prostitution but rent a womb for a big payday. They would likely take care of me, feed and clothe and great healthcare during the pregnancy. I'm young my body will bounce back and no one will know. Only thing I would worry about is becoming attached to the kid after carrying it.

Cum dumpsters don't work for shit and they sure as hell don't make money not working. 50k to get pumped full of Smokey hot old man chowder is fucking loaded for a piece of garbage "femanon" as you faggots say.

to;dr women are slutwhores and 50k is rich enough

Basically prostitution you whore.

Just ask for cash

for that kind of money i would force my girlfriend to do it, and if she wouldn't i would leave her

If real, which I doubt

DITCH
THE
BITCH

Roseanne has a new show?

some women get fucked in the head after having a kid, happened to a guy I know. awesome relationship before, now she won't even let him see his kid without supervision.

He does a dna test that is always done to confirm he is indeed theirs.
Get sued.
Idiot.