Life is a miracle

Life is a miracle.

Humans are the pinnacle of creation.

Attached: twerk.gif (500x300, 1.27M)

Hot

Attached: 1511856132056.gif (300x200, 1.45M)

this world is death not life , life is eternal , what can die was never alive and what is alive can never die

Humans are just another shitty primate, but that have the ability to concentrate and obsess on one thing for a long time. The longer they're able to concentrate on shit, the more they figure out, and intelligence is gained. Humans are apes with OCD selectively breeding for that trait, and after a few thousand generations are barely smart enough to be a danger to themselves and others.

Life is full of disappointment Jeeves.

No idea, sorry.

>human intelligence is actually just a mental illness.

Reminder that the jury is still out on whether human intelligence is an asset or a liability. It hasn't saved us from a history full of horrible ideas and behavior, and if it ends with the destruction of the species, whiles bears and mice survive, higher intelligence will prove not to have been advantageous to the survival of the species after all, and truly a mental defect.

>but every human I've ever known has lived under the assumption that human intelligence is the greatest thing in the universe and the very point of the universe existing

lol jokes on them

Attached: 20180328_065218.jpg (2448x2448, 1.53M)

oh my lord, dreamy.

>Humans are the pinnacle of creation.

The biggest lie we've all tricked ourselves into believing. We're nothing more than monkeys with the tools of Gods.

Life on earth was random chance

Humans are not special

FIFY

Attached: image.gif (484x654, 32K)

I wish to undo it completely

A mathematicly perfect sphere would be the pinnacle. Likely followed by some ayylmao with technology so far beyond us we think it's God come back round to beat up the gays.

Actually waterbears are... (Re)Tardigrade for those too Tardigrade themselves to know that.

Tell me ONE other known species capable of surviving the extremes those little fuckers do.

I mean. Even under MAD humans still win. We can TERAFORM. For fucks sake. I don't see humanity running themselves extinct. Though certainly I see us eradicating this world.begore moving to a new one

Humans.
We just put on suits and stand in metal crafts.

The minute gene warfare breaks out, this species deleted from the face of the earth, most likely this century. Life elsewhere will have to be completely self sustainable and deny contact from any further supply ships from earth at that point or they too will be exposed to the contagion. There's no war humans will spread, adapt, and mature fast enough to escape their own demise. They can't even function on a most basic level here on earth with all the resources of 4 billion years of life providing for them.

everything is wonderful
life is suffering

>gene warfare
Kek

yeah, except that we are the most powerful life form

>gene warfare

That's the ultimate weapon
>invisible
>self reproducing virus, increasing in quantity
>cram a hundred variants in a single payload
>dispersion in an airborne contagion
>spreads all over the world via traffic in no time
>fills in remote area coverage via the fuckin wind
>no one even knows what to look for til it's too late
>much less where to find it
>Massive immediate death toll leaves not enough functioning expertise and infrastructure to support resistance research in the rapidly decreasing timeframe remaining

Right now 7 countries have their last 3 decades of bioweapons stockpiled and a few are even observing the international treaty banning their further development. But it only takes 2 to kill the species. If China vaccinates it's desirable population and releases their bioweapons killing the rest of the planet, Russia & the US do the same, but will all die from each other's viruses they're not immunized from.

It's known Russia and China are still developing theirs, and it's a given that the US must then also in accordance with its military dominance & sovereignity policies.

E.bola, sometime you can't even see can take a society down in days

*something

I can drop you in a match against a hundred different animals and you will die. You're not even powerful enough to survive a garden snakebite.

you just went from gene editing as a weapon to basic biological warfare. They are not the same thing

This is the only thing that gives me hope for the future.

They get applied in conjunction with each other to achieve exciting results.

Kek, I can see you understanding of topic is very limited. Yes editing genes is easy, it's cook book experiments, but gene therapy isn't. CRISPR isn't as good as they say it is but its getting better and changing genes in your entire body is very different that how desired mutations are created/transferred in microbes

This is why cancer DNA is typically localized. If you sequence the DNA of cells 1inch away from the cancerous tissue it should be normal

>the genetic payload
>the dispersal method
No, they aren't the same thing. Unless you've got a better way to deliver the genetic payload you've designed into your enemies cells, weaponized smallpox etc, already well studied and reliably producible, is a great delivery system.

That's called a chimera virus.

its not a miracle, humans r not a pinnacle and they werent created

>the ultimate weapon
Gene editing weapon

>China vaccinates it's desirable population and releases their bioweapons killing the rest of the planet, Russia & the US do the same, but will all die from each other's viruses they're not immunized from.
Basic biological warfare

Lastly, there are better delivery systems to use than small pox. In theory the Common cold or flu (there is a reason they make a new flu vaccine every year) or more simply release Ebola

What you guys don't realize is that the answer to the question "are we alone in the universe?" Is no, we aren't because we are the others, we are the aliens.

>CRISPR
kek yourself
Have a look into the long colorful history of germ warfare back to the Cold War, and put yourself in the US Military's shoes, and see if you can wrap your big brain around using old and new to kill as much of the world as possible as quickly as possible.

Have fun with your crispr kit kiddo.