How hard is it for an American to marry a Japanese woman? George Soros’ wife is Japanese

How hard is it for an American to marry a Japanese woman? George Soros’ wife is Japanese...

Attached: 41169597-783E-477F-9AC6-0D35A3061194.jpg (455x396, 73K)

I like George's long dark hair.

WE STRONGLY NDEDE KELP TO FITHG AND KYLL ALL THE FUR FAGS IN THE GLOLY OF OUR GWEAT COMMANDLE BASK

Attached: Bask (1).jpg (640x436, 42K)

She looks so young did they meet in the war?

Soros is a nazi war criminal

Soros is Hungarian, not american

Her name is Tamiko, and yes, she’s good looking.

Probably 40 or more years younger than George Soros. How she finds him attractive, I am not sure, but these photos give me confidence, because I’m pretty sure I’m a lot better looking than George, and could marry someone as good looking as his wife.

Attached: A119DE3B-95E7-4E09-95F0-7A838025AA4F.jpg (987x720, 268K)

Marrying a japanese woman is easy, all i needed to do was fill out the paper work and have a witness. Getting her into the united states was a different story. Been married for 8 years now, met when i was stationed in japan.

How hard is it to allow her to live in America, and eventually getting her citizenship? What are national Japanese usually like, compared to Japanese Americans?

are you also a multi-billionaire

And his wife was born and raised in California, not Japan.

No, and I don’t really want to be that rich, either, as it would put a big spotlight on me.

Are you full-on retarded? He's a Jew who barely survived in Nazi-occupied Hungary in WWII.

The Jews sense that they have overstayed their welcome in America, so they are trying out new hosts to infect. East Asia is on top of their list.

Attached: CD2F59BE-F68A-486C-94BE-4A30996B59B1.jpg (269x350, 28K)

Interesting, is that why I have such a desire to marry an East Asian or Asian American? I am particularly attracted to Japanese, most, I think, but I admit I know more about Japanese versus Korean, Chinese, Taiwanese, and Thai cultures.

OMG

Attached: brua.jpg (540x720, 76K)

>barely survived

He had like the cushiest existence for a Jew during the Holocaust in Europe. Just to pretend to be the adopted son of a Christian Hungarian, and play along. He did help him confiscate the items Jews left behind, though, including much wealth.

> How she finds him attractive
Billions of reasons user.

Are you talking about him or the entire United States lol

dude, you sound like a huge faggot, you will never get such a wife with that attitude and clearly, you have no idea how women choose their life partners.

What I mean is that I am not interested in becoming widely know because of the billions.

There are countless rich people who don't appear on any 'top richtest people' lists, because they are smart enough to stay in the background. They hire whole companies to erase digital footprints, including Google search results, social media, press and so on.

OK, thanks. I think I will still donate some of it to charity, though.

It's not hard to get any women if you're in the top 15% of men competing for her.

But, if you bring her back to the US, she will become just like any other American woman. In which case, why aim to marry exclusively Japanese at all?

You know you're too much of a loser for your own women

To be fair, the bottom 80% of men are invisible to women