Itt- femdom

Itt- femdom.

Anyone got any good stories of being dominated?

Attached: plaatsen_Nonnude-Kendra-James-Wearing-Platform-High-Heels-Playing-With-Strapon-6.jpg (1500x1000, 267K)

Attached: plaatsen_7_b_6109372.jpg (1500x844, 154K)

Attached: 1.JPG.jpg (435x580, 52K)

Attached: plaatsen_155904_02big.jpg (768x1024, 169K)

Attached: r1_4.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

bumping for my number 1 fantasy

My girfriend is a domme. She so much smaller than me and I love being pinned down and smacked around by her

Man i wish my missus was a domme.

She's nothing but vanilla.

Not really any experience yet but I'm an 18 y/O twink, recently my girlfriend of three years licking my balls and sucked my cock while I had my plug in... She expressed interest in pegging me and admitted to having multiple dreams. About pinning me down and fucking me

Fuckin go buy her a strapon. Right now.

I paid a girl $20 to critically judge and laugh at my cock while I masturbated over Snapchat.
Another girl over kik was telling me cuckold fantasies and showed me videos of her blowing other dudes.

Nothing ever in person yet.

If any girls are interested my Kik is Cliffsavage2017
Pic related

Attached: 31bcd6a7-6533-4a6f-844a-76d079f993ed~2.jpg (1200x1293, 239K)

It's 11:07 pm... I'll buy one another day... Who knows maybe I'll film it put it on here one day

Straya cunt?
OP here. Reside in townsville.

Fuckin nah yeah nah, yeah Melbourne here... Maybe I'll go to Queens land and you can fuck me instead

Im originally from melb. Good place.
Sex on premises venue i used to go to a bit for gay action, spartacus lounge. Good if you dont mind old men. Gloryholes ect. Costs 10 bucks at the counter then go upstairs....

If it's still around I'll check it out... But if you're ever in Melbourne again, I'll make sure to drop by your hotel!

Got Kik or something?

Johnnyrotten1993

I hook up with an older woman from time to time who fucks me, pulls my hair, spanks me, calls me names. If I don't cum where she tells me she punishes my balls and makes me try again

I'm usually Dom, got a gf of 3 years, petite with a round perky ass, loves to be manhandled but some times I don't want to be in control

I let my exgirlfriend do this to me only because it was the only way I would be able to dominate her in return. Ehh it was fun but it's not really my thing and sort of made me feel shitty. I have a huge domination fetish I want to live out with any bitch I could find.

Wish I did, Kendra James could dominate me any time she wanted (L)

>be 29 year old fat engaged closet sub child of the internet
>Fiance is vanilla af
>Hear amerifags banned cl personals
>Check canadian cl to see if its still there
>Mfw its still roaring
>See add for bbw looking for slaves
>Lol this is probs a bot, but what if
>We connect deeply over the next 3 weeks
>I go over to her place
>She makes me get naked, fold my clothes and put them away.
>Wait 30 minutes on all fours on the dog bed looking down while she watches tv
>She puts a pink collar on me and leads me around the house with a leash.
>Time to play fetch (fuck my knees)
>She smears peanut butter on her foot then theigh. Time to clean her with my tongue.
>She rewards me by bringing me in the shower
>Face down in the tub sink, ass up, she shaves my ass completely.
>She shaves my dick and puts me in a chastity cage
>She "cums" in my mouth with conditioner and takes pictures of me couched in the tub with cum dripping out of my mouth.
>She lubes me up and makes me walk around the house with a dildo in my mouth.
>She makes me mount the dildo onto the strapon shes wearing with my mouth
>Face down ass up on the floor she fucks my brains out pounding me with the force only a bbw could generate lightly kicking and squeezing my balls in between pounding
>She goes too far and claws the shit out of my ass. Like being mauled by a tiger. Hard limit reached, blood everywhere.
>Sub drop like crazy, freak out, guilt for my fiance all hits me at once.
>I clean up my wound appologise, so does she, heat of the moment... I leave.
>Get home, hug my fiance.
>"Lol dog scratched my ass" ... She buys it
>have unfulfilling villa sex with my fiance
>Crave going back to mistress and talk to her everyday. I mean little to her and she has other slaves, but it was the most rewarding and exhilerating few hours of my life.
>Still do my best to follow her tasks... Heres my shaved ass faggots

Attached: H2xTVw0.jpg (2448x3264, 379K)

linus tech tips femdom?

Attached: lttcat.JPG.481b1543278dfb24afcc13980797b373.jpg (929x658, 64K)

Attached: tumblr_omjispjakg1w7zbogo1_1280.jpg (620x677, 67K)