The first live action adaption of 2 of the most well known super heroes ever

>The first live action adaption of 2 of the most well known super heroes ever
>doesn't make 1 billion at the box office
How was this possible?

Oh right... because the movie had nothing to do with Batman actually fighting Superman and rather tried to be a very serious adult drama.

I don't know why Snyder didn't just make this R Rated from the start because this is in no way is a kids movie.

It really does say something that a person can make a movie with Superman and fucking Batman and not make a gorillion dollars

Because the "BATMAN V SUPERMAN" part was literally only 5 freakin minutes.

I thought it was because BvS was a bad film that relies on Batman and Superman being retards, so that the plot can work.

Or it could be because the movie is shit

It's not Snyder's fault that when people think of capeshit, their first thoughts are quippy dialogue and big explosions.

And to those who think the story made no sense, try paying attention for once instead expecting a fight scene every five minutes.

Very good film.

You forgot how Wonder Woman is in it too.

Are MCUcks still jealous that BvS was right and Trump won?

What was BvS right about?

Batman has been rebooted to death and Superman is not that popular, also the movie was too long for modern audiences

The length isn't a problem, it's how quickly the time passes.

About being better than Civil War

I did, it still didn't make sense

But it wasn't. Civil War might be bland but at least it was fun

Just imagine if Doctor Strange was three hours long, people would kill themselves in the theaters

Can we make a prayer circle?

If it was three hours long, it'd have more trippy shit, they'd have to give Mordo, Kaecilius and whatever Rachel's character was called some actual development and Strange would've spent longer training.
I don't want to talk about more quips though.

the movie should have been batman fighting bizarro and then freeing superman from kryptonite jail or some sit and then them fighting lex in a big robot suit

>faggot janny deleted the fun BvS thread and left the shitposting one
Bad moderation kills boards. Especially when taking Disney bribes.

Rotten Tomatoes says otherwise LMAO

>A SECOND FRESH REVIEW!
Never fails to make me laugh

You're saying Disney spends money to bribe people on Sup Forums? What could they possibly benefit from this?

Why do think it's "v" and not "vs."?

It's opposing world views more than a cage match.

It's a court-case. We the audience are the jury. Zack has surpassed even Grant Morrison in the art of metafiction.

They create a consensus in places like this and reddit, and also with bloggers or whatever those people are called, so their mediocre movies have to be praised once they come out.

Also to literally buy hype

Take your meds.

You first, Marvel cocksucker.

it's supposed to be V, Zack cleared that before the movie released.

>had nothing to do with Batman actually fighting Superman
Are you fucking stupid?

The gig is up my friend

What did the janitor mean by this?

You'll never take me alive!

can we stop discussing this shit-tier meme movie?

Funny because nobody is as obsessed with it as the MCUck shilling force. Dr Quips threads die after five posts so this is what they amuse themselves with instead.

It's the most controversial movie of this millennium so far.

And the most prophetic.

Not to mention thought-provoking.

>mfw daily Dawn of Justice threads full of discussion, the dankest memes and the most triggered shills
>barely any Dr Scringe threads and the few are only a couple of shills talking to each other and posting laughing cucks
>BvS came out a year ago

Really makes you ponder

Snyder has reached his creative peak. Justice League will be his Magnum Opus. In the 31st century they'll still talk about it.

The BvS threads are good fun until the butthurt MCUcks show up because their own threads are as dead as Hillary's career.

They are a tragic bunch. Unfortunately the mods seem to take their side whenever shit hits the fan so we'll just have to live with these shills.

It might actually kill some of the weaker among us.

>MCUcks are triggered because a movie is more than a videogame boss fight
What did they mean by this? Regardless, you manchildren got your wishes. Suicide Squad was butchered to pander to you.

>the dankest memes
Fuck off reddit

Hm?

>2008
>nobody give a fuck about capeshit
>The Dark Knight make billion with only Batman in the movie and without even "Batman" in the title.
>have top scores literally everywhere
Snyder is just hack. He forgot how to make good movie after Watchman

Still a better director than the nu-male Feige whores directing the MCU.

I consider it an art-house film

>nobody give a fuck about capeshit
try harder

N-nuh-huh! It's shills! It's a conspiracy! You think it's a coincidence everything after Dark Knight that isn't made by Disney gets bad scores? It came out in 2008. That's when the MCU started. They've been running the show since then.

1st
>News about box office happenings
2nd
>le nu-males
>very first post is a copypasta, the same shit for every anti marvel thread

Kill yourself

>WAAH WAAH WHY ISN'T IT LIKE MUH MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE WITH ITS SATURDAY CARTOON PLOT WAAH WAAH

That's OK. I'm perfectly fine hijacking their threads and talking about the movies I love. Here's one that just hit me last night:

Zod embodies all fundamentalist zealotry.

He's the fundy Chrustian cherry-picking from his holy book to prop up his agenda.

He's the radical Muslim trying to resurrect his culture's lost "glory"

He's the Brahmin priest clinging to the caste system.

He's even the Pharisee rejecting the "Word made flesh."

>a company making profits is more Sup Forums related than discussing director filmography
This is what an MCUck who is whipped by his slave master Feige really believes.

user!!! That's a reasonable explanation, who am I to blame for Warner Brother' incompetence??

>the dankest memes
Full fledged Reddit gold user

>>nobody give a fuck about capeshit

What the fuck man you need to sleep shillbro

Yeah I can agree on that. I would've made a BvS thread because there is more to discuss but It's not worth the effort anymore. The MCUcks won there I guess. All that remains is corporate warfare, as encouraged by our dear mods.

>that's shit is better than mcu shit!
Still shit, mate.
Hype for capeshit started after DK and especially Avengers.
I knew it! Mouse is ruining DCEU every movie! and every not-Disney movie! REEEEEEEE

>Discussing a director filmography absolutely requires ad hominen attacks

This is what a DCuck who is whipped by his slave master Snyder really believes.

Stop the cis bullies right now! You hear me DC fans?! I will hunt you down and fuck you up with my black boyfriend!

>not knowing about Sup Forums reclaiming dank, lel and other old memes for post-irony purposes

Also Trump won

>MCUck in charge of trying to keep the argument together when it's not about box-office
Your Kevin Feige semen is showing. The thread was deleted because it rightly revealed MCU as an assembly-line production ordered by suits and executed by yes-men nu-males.

KEKERONNI

It really makes me wonder where Snyder stands on religion in general. I mean, I know a little about his upbringing, but I'd love to hear him talk about it sometime.

He seems to me like the kind of guy that would embrace a more personal spiritual journey than one to ascribe to any organized faith.

>Hype for capeshit started after DK and especially Avengers.
UNDERAGE

Mate, I haven't seen a single DCEU thread where people discussing how deep and cool that films. MoS and BvS threads are always about - Is these movies are total garbage or not.

it was all over the place. it can still be a serious adult drama(TDK) but just make it about Batman and Superman. take Lex and Wonder Woman and sequel baits out of it.

t. /r/The_Donald
Fuck off

>I-it's a conspiracy! I swear the thread was on topic even though the op was shitposting and the mods are in the wrong!!!!11!

>Let me repeat the Feige joke, this time he will surely be hurt by it
Your Zack Snyder semen is showing.

>my jews are making more money than your jews hahahah!

Sup Forums related sure go on

>Marlel hires directors from tv shows and Troma movies in order to make the most bland paint by colors movies ever, also the obvious bias in critics is ruining the climate for new ideas to...

ENOUGH WITH THE HATE SPEECH THE MOUSE IS IN CHARGE HERE THREAD CLOSED MOVE ON NOTHING TO SEE HERE

Sup Forums and other neckbeards doesn't count, you idiot. Befor DK capeshit were just another action movie for normies.

Well he was raised as a Christian Scientist. And that particular branch is in general more spiritual and meditative than the other branches. BvS was probably a very personal film for him. Also, I just read that his mother was a photographer. Doesn't really surprise me.

That's because of your insane amount of confirmation bias. It's amazing you can see past it to your keyboard.

#IMFAT just spoke up everyone. Remember to do what your Marvel heroes urged you and take stand against the white male!

From what I gather, he lost his mom not long before MoS, not sure about his dad. That too explains a lot.

>Samefagging this hard

>the whole plot-device to turn batman and superman on the same page was their mothers having the same name

you can't tell me you think this movie was any good. But on the other hand Marvel is literally becoming the call of duty of movies right now

It's not discussing, It's just one old copypaste. There are no even replies for that old shit.

>I-IT'S NOT FUNPOSTING MARVEL MEMES ARE FUNPOSTING TOO MANY WORDS ANYWAYS
Alright Mickey

Do not take his name in vain, lest the Mouse kick you out of your house.

I was in that thread and we discussed what that user said, also some others posted their own interpretations

What I wonder is why no one takes time to write this kind of analysis of this
>haven't you heard of le beyonce? *canned laughter*

>Sup Forums and other neckbeards doesn't count, you idiot. Befor DK capeshit were just another action movie for normies.
Like I said, underage.

>MOUSE IS EVERYWHERE REEEEEEEEEEE
MCU and DCEU - both shit. If you like any of it - you're fucking pleb and should kys. MCU movies are just generic action flicks, while DCEU movies are just generic pretentious action flicks.

That "old shit" didn't even exist before the election results.

What's the point of writing an analysis like that? Unless it's for schoolwork I guess. Then it would be fun to do.

people still struggle to understand that batman vs superman would not work in sense of a physical conflict, so that's why the whole movie is made about a moral conflict, the ignorance and the faith.
I really like snyder's take on superman in this dc universe the whole "They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun" quote seems poetic in dcverse story development.

It's not an adults movie either

Get the fuck out of here

>being that mad neckbeard
Lol
Are you this new? It was a thing right after BvS came out. Some shill was so desperate that he imagined some "deep" meaning in that shit.

What's even better is that they were both right. Bruce thinks you have to force your world to make sense. Clark thinks you have to choose your world.

Ultimately Clark does both: he chooses a world where heroes and monsters exist, then he goes down fighting making sense of it.

This is why everyone hates Marvelfags.

Because some movies you can't take them at face value. The real reason BvS didn't break a billion wasn't because it was bad, it was because the awful title, the awful marketing and especially because the premise is absurd. Batman fighting Superman makes no fucking sense because a) they are both good guys and b) it's like trying to defeat a force of nature, like fighting the rain or something. The conflict between these two characters can't be explained in terms of physical violence but in terms of morality. You need to show them being "good guys" but different kinds of "good", different enough to justify a battle. That's hard and requires some thinking. I won't say it's a perfect movie but it's not that bad as the paid critics make it out to be, and I unironically think most people didn't get it

Then they added Doomsday because they have to sell popcorn and crab legs too.

>he thinks Batman and superman are enough for the billion when
>superman return flopped hard a few years ago and MoS was critically panned
>there wasn't a successful movie since superman 2
>the Nolan trilogy only was successful after the second movie and not because of batman but because of joker
>several years after the start of the mcu
>while competing with CW focusing on the most popular heros and even then, it wasn't the most successful movie of the franchise

They went in expecting Marvel-tier quips and boss battles and instead got a movie that actually was a clash of philosophies. The critics hated it because they're all manchildren and the audiences hated because the critics hated it.

There are no any marvelfag here, kid. MCU - generic shit. DCEU - generic and pretentious shit. You're all have no taste.

considering the fact that flash went back in time that means superman is going to be a tyrant if Lois Lane dies, that makes lex luthor more than right from this perspective, a true savior of the earth, but whats a humanity without it's faith?
can't wait for what zack snyder has for us

Make me some of Granny's peach tea

I'm talking about that particular interpretation, numbnuts. I've been in these threads since day one. Of the two of us, I'm just the one with reading comprehension and not cursed with the memory retention of a goldfish.

Be better than you are.

>There are no any marvelfag here
nice one Mickey

*unzips cock*

Their fight in the comics is even more retarded with Miller fellating Batman for 10+ pages. At least BvS (the Ultimate Cut) tried to make the conflict more balanced as far as motivations go.

Personally, I get a big chuckle out of the Marvel kiddies with their Mickey Mouse swim fins who keep insisting the water at this end of the pool isn't deep.

Funny how they never ditch the fins, though.