What happened

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6gbJnJyOrOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I find it fascinating honestly. Both Sloan and Williams are completely overrated shitheads. I mean completely horrible to work with and with personalities that put people off. Yet they needed each other to be relevant and competent. As soon as he was traded he fell off the face of the earth and Sloan was exposed for being too far behind the times and was shitcanned.

max deal and cheeseburgers happened

No he is legitimately a bench player in the d-league, when did he become so shitty

>[Post a Reply]
when he got a max deal and ate his way out of being a serious player

like I said

But why

because he got paid and lacks character

aint rocket science

Remember when this guy was supposed to be better than Chris Paul lmap

Did anybody watch him on the Mavs? I don't know why people keep gassing him up, playing across Lebron James makes everyone look good but you'er smoking if you thought he was going to come into the finals and light up any west team.

Another brilliant move by Cavs management/lebron

linsanity happened

This. It's not that he's some subhuman for doing that. Tons of humans reach their goals and just live the life and lose their edge.

Stock traders doing cocaine.
Government politicians fucking hookers and taking bribes.
Etc

Guys who get the money or to their goals and still give it their all or set higher goals are the EXCEPTION. Not the norm

i remember when he used to manhandle chris paul when they played against each other. crazy to think that nowadays he can't be even a factor off the bench in the finals. maybe he can at least score a few buckets in game 4 or give an assist.

He's got bum ankles. I remember back in 2012 or 2013 he was getting cortisone shots at half time it was so bad.

What the fuck happened to Deron Williams? He's fallen off a cliff.

Everybody on the Cavaliers outside of LeBron and Kawhi has been either inconsistent or complete shit. I know the Warriors are probably one of the best teams ever, but even that's no excuse for Love, Jefferson, Williams, Thomspon and Korver playing like they belong in the WNBA.

This.

Where is all the dominance they showed when they were sweeping the East? No major injuries and plenty of rest, and their playing like their in D-league.

I don't like saying this stupid word, but they are most definitely shook.

I forgot this guy even was alive.

These fuckers are scoring 110+ a game. Not really bad historically. Enough so, they would be winning games. They lack defense and ran straight into a buzzsaw because of that. This warriors team is a GOAT team. I mean, Thompson is scoring 30+ a game, and not one person anywhere cares about that guy.

Kawhi is definitely the worst Cavalier, he hasn't shown up in this Finals at all.

Was never a Deron Williams fan. Just never saw anything special with him. He wasn't a great passer and not really clutch. Can get streaky at times but so does most of the league. Chris Paul was explosive when he was younger but he is also crafty and that stays with you forever.

He hadn't3 scored since may 25

>Where is all the dominance they showed when they were sweeping the East?

Because the east is literal trash

Man kawhi hasn't even scored yet in these finals, no wonder the cavs are losing

besides injuries, kobr happened to him: youtube.com/watch?v=6gbJnJyOrOY